Chapter 15

I Think I Love You...

Daehwi woke up but, he wasn’t alone on the hospital bed. This purple headed dork stayed with me? Looking down, he saw that Samuel’s arms were around his waist, hugging him tightly. Samuel’s arms wouldn’t budge so, he just gave up.

Yesterday was a nightmare.

After 2 years, hell breaks loose again. Daehwi was shaking, just thinking about the outcomes.

Sensing Daehwi’s shakes, Samuel hugged him tighter.

“Yah, let me go!” “No.” “Kim Samuel!!” “Lee Daehwi.”

They continued to bicker, not even noticing the presence of Hyungseop and Seonho. “Ahem.” Both boys on bed froze. “So..What was that?” Hyungseop teased. “Nothing,” Daehwi said quickly, pushing Samuel off the bed. He groaned as he rubbed his head.

Coming in, the nurse that attended Daehwi saw that, Samuel was on the ground rubbing his head. “Omo!” She said, as she threw her clipboard on the ground, to help Samuel up. “Miss, I’m fi-” She shushed him with her finger, and walked him over to the couch. “Where are you hurt? Did you sprain your ankle? Should I get you some ice? Do you want me to check your buttocks for any broken bones?” Putting his hands up, “ No, thank you. I’m perfectly fine” With a face full of concern, “ Are you sure,” as she pinched his cheek. “Um Miss, the patient is over here.” Daehwi said. The nurse paid no mind, to what Daehwi said.

 

Seop was confused, Seonho was shocked, and Daehwi looked like he wanted to throw the flower vase at the nurse. The nurse kept touching Samuel in places to see if he was okay. Samuel didn’t want to hurt the nurse in any way, he looked miserable. Rubbing his temples, Daehwi pressed one button that caused the nurse to be dragged away by security. Never to be seen again...in the hospital.

 

“I apologize for her actions and her unprofessionalism, to the both of you.” The doctor said. “I assure you that she has been fired, and the nurses in this hospital have been warned. “As for your progress, Mr. Lee, you have a choice of staying here for another night or you can go home. Your bones have been healing wonderfully, so it is safe to say that you can go or stay.” “Really?” Daehwi asked excitedly. “  The doctor smiled, nodding. “But, wait…..Where do I live?” Seop and Seonho looked at each other, scared.

 

“You can stay with me and my parents.” Samuel said.

“What?!”

“Y-yeah, good idea Samuel.” Both friends, said nervously.

“What?!”

Sensing the tension in the room, the doctor chuckled quietly, “A nurse will bring your crutches in a few minutes.”

“What?!”

 

Looking up at the large house or should he say palace, Daehwi felt uneasy. “Close your mouth before bugs fly in.” “You live in a goddamn palace…” “So, want me to carry you in princess?” “I’m fine.”

Walking through the doors, he could see a couple in their mid- forties sitting on a velvet cream-colored couch. Their face were full of joy as they hugged their son. “Mom, dad, this is Daehwi.” “He is my..um..friend, and he needs a place to stay.” Whispering to her son, “He is so cute Muellie! I approve!” She gave him a thumbs-up. Daehwi blushed.

Samuel’s dad, not so much. With a cold face,“Kim Samuel, he is only a friend, I presume.” “Y-yes sir, I am only a friend.” Daehwi spoke with fear in his tone. Samuel’s dad walked back and forth, examining Daehwi.

“So Daehwi, are you into girls?” Rubbing her temples as she muttered, “Oh my god…” “Dad!” Samuel yelled. “Keep your tone down young man!” “N-no sir, I’m gay…” Mr.Kim looked at Daehwi with disgust. “What do you see my son as then?” Looking into the older man’s eyes, Daehwi spoke clearly with his fists clenched, “Nothing more than a classmate.” Samuel could see that Daehwi was fighting back the urge of crying. He wanted to cradle the boy in his arms.

 

“That is enough, yeobo.” Mrs.Kim was angered by her husband’s words. “Stay out of this, Eunyoung.” “How am I not supposed to be involved when you are insulting the poor boy because of his uality?” Gritting his teeth together, “I don’t want our son to be like him. Understand?” Like that, he calmly walked off to his study room. Samuel was beyond shocked, he couldn't say a thing to his dad. He felt so powerless. Daehwi was numb. It was like someone slapped him the face with words instead of a hand. He gripped onto his crutches tightly, not letting a single tear slip through his eyes.

Mrs.Kim looked so apologetic to both boys. She rushed over and hugged the both of them. Looking at Daehwi, “Don’t mind him, okay?” She said brushing his hair. “I’m so sorry for his behavior. Especially to a guest, I’ll teach him a lesson for you.” That made Daehwi smile slightly. Looking at the maids, “Younghee and Minyoung, help Daehwi unpack.” “Which room, Madam Kim?” “I told you girls to call me, Mrs.Kim. It makes me feel so old, when you call me that.” “Oh, and Daehwi will be staying in...Muellie’s room.” She said, winking. “B-but-” “No, buts. Take him to your room Samuel.” Hiding his smile, “Yes, mom.”

 

“So, um, Samuel, how am I gonna get up these stairs?” “I carry you up.” Samuel said nonchalantly. “Wha-” Picking Daehwi up like a princess, he carried him up the stairs. Quickly wrapping his arms around Samuel, scared for his life, he lightly smacked Samuel on the chest. Blushing,“Y-yah. I can walk up by myself..” Samuel stared into Daehwi’s dark brown orbs as he walked up. “I know Daehwi is beautiful Muel-ah but, if you keep staring you both might break something!” Mrs. Kim yelled to her love-struck son. “Teenage love these day..” She muttered.

 

The next day~

It is currently 7: 38 am. Everyone in the KimMansion is currently sleeping except the maids, and Mr. Kim who left for a meeting. Samuel and Daehwi are sleeping in separate beds due to Daehwi’s injuries. Mrs. Kim fell asleep in the living room due to her marathon of dramas.

Unfortunately the tv was left on. An emergency news report switched on.

“Annyeonghaseyo, this is Do Kangmin of MBC News reporting from Seoul Prison. It has been reported that ual Assaulter Aron Kwak has escaped from prison. It seems as if this wasn’t only his work. If you see him, please immediately report to a nearby station. We hope you all stay safe, MBC News out!”

Taking his black off, “It feels good to be back…” “It’s been too long Aron hyung.” “That’s right Dongho. Too long for my liking..”

------------------------------------------------------------------------

.. Uhm, I'm back yayyy/  idk wut to say anymore xD Hope u liked my ty chapter!!! you