Chapter 10

I Think I Love You...

Tears were forming, in Jinyoung’s eyes. Shocked by Daehwi’s question, Seonho asked, “Daehwi, don’t you remember Jinyoung?”

“Um...No…” “But, he’s your boyfriend. Well..sort of.” Hyungseop blurted out. “What do you mean, sort of?.. Daehwi asked, confused.

 

“I wasn’t loyal to you...That’s what he meant..” Jinyoung said, with a shaky voice. Jinyoung looked at Daehwi, with eyes full of tears. They looked at each other, for quite some time.

Jisung had already, ushered the group out of the room.

“So, basically you fell out of love.” Daehwi said, breaking the silence.

“I g-guess, I did..” Jinyoung, softly replied.

“Then, let’s break up. Don’t force yourself, to love me anymore, Jinyoung. It’s only right, i-if you’re with the person you truly love..” Daehwi said, with a small smile.

“I-I am really sorry, Dae..I never meant to hurt you in any way..”

 

“It’s fine Jinyoung..Taking a deep breath, “Break up’s happen in life.” Wiping his remaining tears, JInyoung asked,“Can you promise me, something Dae?”

“Sure, I guess..” “Promise me, that we will still be friends, even if you do get your memory back.”

“I pinky promise, you.” Daehwi said, smiling and holding out his pinky.

Jinyoung softly smiled. He walked over to Daehwi, and wrapped his pinky finger around Daehwi’s.

“I should get going now...I hope I see you at school, soon Dae.”  

Walking out, Jinyoung’s heart hurt a bit. He looked over and saw that everyone was looking at him.

“So, what happened?” Woojin asked. “W-we broke up.”

“Is Daehwi, okay?” Seonho, sniffled out. “Yeah...He promised, we would stay as friends, even if he gets his memory back.”

“That’s a relief..” Jisung muttered.

Everyone had said their goodbyes, except one person. Samuel.

He had volunteered to stay overnight. No one disagreed, they were all tired and stressed out already.. Daehwi had already fallen asleep, because of the medicine he was given. He didn’t realize, someone was staring at him the entire time he was sleeping.

 

Reaching out his hand, Samuel softly caressed Daehwi’s cheeks. Even in a situation like this, Daehwi looked so beautiful to him.

“What have you done to me Lee Daehwi?”

When he heard about the break up, honestly Samuel was happy. Daehwi was finally free, from that 2-timer. He couldn’t show his true emotions but, Samuel really wanted to punch Jinyoung in the face. How could he leave someone as precious as Daehwi?

Samuel heart skipped a beat, when he first saw the blonde boy. He was so smol yet, he was so fierce. Who wouldn’t laugh, at the adorable sight?

 

He soon fell asleep, still holding Daehwi’s hand…

 

Daehwi woke up feeling thirsty. But, then he remembered he couldn’t get it because, his injuries hadn’t healed yet. Daehwi was about to rub his eyes when, he felt a hand holding his. Looking down, he saw Samuel sleeping like a baby.

 

“What is he doing here?”

Daehwi slowly tried to remove his hand but, failed. The small movement, woke Samuel up from his deep sleep.

Rubbing his eyes, he asked, “What’s wrong? Do you need something?..” “Y-yeah..Can you get me some water?..”

Samuel almost tripped over his feet, trying to get a cup of water. Giggling, Daehwi asked, “You okay,Samuel?” “Fine, fine..” Samuel mumbled.

 

“So...Why are you here?” Daehwi said, after drinking his water.

“Everyone was tired. Your mom and friends were looking all red and puffy, so I decided to stay.”

“But, my mom lives in LA..” “I meant Jisung, you idiot..” “Oh..right...Heh..”

“Cute..” Samuel muttered. Hearing that, Daehwi face turned red. Daehwi’s blushing?

 

“Go back to sleep, Blondie..It’s still way too early for you to be up.” “Kay..”

 

Daehwi fell asleep 20 minutes later. Holding Daehwi’s small hand, Samuel looked at Daehwi’s face.

“How did you make me fall for you so fast? You’re so small and, I just want to hug you every time I see you..You’re smile is what I love about you.. I guess, I really did, fall in love with you..Lee Daehwi” Samuel whispered his feelings, hoping no one would hear..

But, what he didn’t know was that, Daehwi wasn’t sleeping at all. He had heard everything.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*cries* I am so sorry!! I haven't updated in like FOREVER!!!!!!! x.X I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS!!!! you