Chapter 2

I Think I Love You...

 

 

 

The bell rang, making Jinyoung realize he was staring at another boy other than his boyfriend. Plus, it was time for lunch anyway.  Jihoon looked at Jinyoung with his big eyes and asked,“Jinyoung can you show me the way to the cafeteria?” Falling right back into his trance, he simply nodded, not wanting to stop staring at Jihoon.

After getting their lunch, Jinyoung took Jihoon to go sit with his friends. “Guy’s this is Jihoon.” “Jihoon meet Woojin, Hyungseop, Guanlin, Seonho, Daniel, Seongwoo and my boyfriend Daehwi.” Everyone except Daehwi replied with a simple hi. Jinyoung almost whispered the word boyfriend after realizing Daehwi was sitting at the table. On the other hand Jihoon had a slight pang of jealousy. Why? Because he fell for Jinyoung when he first laid eyes on him. Jinyoung’s eyes were so intriguing and his lips looked so kissable, making him fall for Jinyoung.

"Earth to Jihoon, Hellooo.” In front of him was Seonho waving his hand back and forth. “Oh sorry, I spaced out.” “What did you say?” Seonho and his fluffy but sassy self just replied, “Are you gonna sit or stand there until lunch ends?” Embarrassed he quickly sat down, mumbling a soft sorry. Sitting across from Jihoon was Daehwi. With a smile Daehwi said,“Hi Jihoon I’m Daehwi, it’s nice to meet you.” Looking up, Jihoon just smiled at the boy. He couldn’t hate the smol bean right?

----------------------------------------

Don't worry I also cringed re-reading this X.x