Chapter 1

I Think I Love You...

Daehwi was lightly swinging on a swing when, someone decided to sneak up on him.“Guess who?” “Hmmm, I don’t know” Daehwi replied. “Baby! It’s me!” Jinyoung stopped the swing and looked at Daehwi with a pout. Giggling at Jinyoung, Daehwi stood up and  pinched his boyfriend’s cheeks. “I knew it was you pabo.” Jinyoung stopped pouting and pulled Daehwi into his embrace. “You know I love you right Dae.” “I love you too.”

 

The Next Day~

Math was a pretty boring subject to Jinyoung. His teacher Mr. Kim made it even boringer. Tapping his ruler on his desk Mr. Kim made an announcement, “ Class today we will have a new student joining our lovely class, his name is Park Jihoon.” Come in Jihoon. “A boy with pretty and cute features walked through the door. It was like he was glowing. The entire class had their attention on him. “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Park Jihoon, I hope we all get along.” “Jihoon, go sit in the empty seat next to Bae Jinyoung.” Jihoon went and sat next to Jinyoung. “Hi there, I’m Jihoon.” Stuttering Jinyoung said,“Y-you’re so pretty.” Jihoon blushed and replied with a soft thanks. For the rest of class, Jinyoung couldn’t keep his eyes off of Jihoon. At that moment he forgot about who he loved.

--------------------------------------

It's short I know...It's my first story (I keep saying this T^T) Hope u like it...X.x