Chapter 13

I Think I Love You...

~At the hospital, before anything thing at school happened~8:79 am

Samuel was still asleep yet, he didn’t let go of Daehwi’s hand. Daehwi was a bit flustered. “How can you be in love with me?.....”

Daehwi smiled, at Samuel’s soft snoring. He started to play with Samuel's fluffy hair.

“Why did my heart hurt so much yesterday?....Why can’t I remember that Jinyoung guy? How did I even end up like this?!?!?” Daehwi was so caught up with his thoughts, that he didn’t notice Samuel wake up.

Smiling, “So, how does my hair feel?” Startled, Daehwi asked, “W-what do you mean?” Samuel grinned and pointed to Daehwi’s hand on his head. Daehwi quickly retracted his hand.. “It’s oily…” Daehwi muttered. Samuel pretended to be insulted, “Yah! You did this!” “Well, who told you to stay here, then?” Daehwi argued back.

“Fair point..” Samuel grumbled.

~3 hours later~

“Yah~~~ Grape head!!” Daehwi called out. “What?” “I’m bored. Laying here and doing nothing, !!” “Well, too bad.” Samuel said, playfully. Daehwi pouted, “I want to go outside!!!” "No."

Daehwi started wailing, wanting freedom. “Ok, ok!” Samuel said, surrendering. “I’ll go ask your doctor….”

 

“I can’t believe, someone in your state can be outside..” Samuel said, as he pushed the wheelchair.  Rolling his eyes,“I’m not dying dimbo…” “I’m not dying dimbo.” Samuel said mockingly. “Samuel come here, let me show you something.” Samuel bent down, and looked at Daehwi. “What is it?”

Daehwi flicked him on his forehead, hard…

All the nurses were gushing about the cute couple. A nurse walked up with a notepad and pen, and shyly asked, “Are you Kim Samuel?” Samuel looked up, with a pained face. There was a finger mark on his forehead and it hurt so bad! “Uh, heh yes..” “Really?! Oh my goodness! I’m such a big fan oppa!” “Aren’t you older than me, miss?” Samuel asked confused, as he stood up. The nurse giggled uncontrollably. “Well, just a few years but, who cares right, oppa?” (A/n I almost puked 0.0) The nurse said, batting her eyelashes. Daehwi gagged out loud. The nurse pretended not to hear it, she didn’t want to show her bad side to her “oppa.” “Can you sign this please, Samuel oppa?” The nurse asked biting her lip. “Er...sure.” Soon, most lady nurses had gathered all around Samuel. They asked for his autograph, tried to touch him, and constantly called him oppa.

Samuel was overwhelmed and annoyed. Daehwi, well, he was beyond pissed. Never underestimate a smol bean with his freedom.

“That’s it!!! Y’all old crusty hags better move it or Ima pop syringes down your throats!” The nurses just kept flirting with Samuel. Now, Daehwi was furious.

He grabbed the nearest nurse, on his left, by her hair.

“MOVE IT, HAGS!” Daehwi shrieked out.

The nurse was screaming and grabbing her head in pain. All the nurses quickly scurried away, scared. Daehwi let go, and the nurse ran for her life.

Daehwi blew away some hair that was on his hand.

“Thirsty wrenches..” Daehwi muttered. “Thanks for saving me.” Samuel said, breathing out.

Pointing at Samuel, “ You, learn how to control your fans!!!”

“You, has a name…” “Want to get bald in 5 seconds?” “Let’s go to the flowers!” Samuel said, frantically.

 

“W-wah…”

Daehwi swore he saw someone familiar, disappear through the door. The long black hair, the beautiful features…”Ren..” Daehwi muttered. Fear clouded through his mind. Memories of the incident flooded back.

Daehwi’s breathing became ragged. Tears were forming in his eyes.

“Daehwi! Daehwi-ah!” Samuel was scared to death. He shook Daehwi to get him back to reality.

Finally, coming back to his senses, Daehwi started crying. Samuel hugged him tightly. Like he was never going to see Daehwi, ever again. Daehwi just cried on Samuel’s shoulder, with his arms wrapped around Samuel’s neck.

 

~2 hours later~

Daehwi was asleep but, he was whimpering and muttering in his sleep. His hands were trembling, and he was also sweating uncontrollably with a small fever.

The doctor said that Daehwi was just remembering some memories, and that he was fine. Samuel wanted to argue with the doctor, so bad but,...All he could do was put a cold towel on Daehwi’s forehead.

“H-help...h-help me..” Daehwi muttered. “P-please...n-no…”

“I’m right here Dae….” Samuel whispered. “No!” Daehwi, screamed out. His eyes were filled with fear. “Shh...Calm down. I’m right here, Dae.” Samuel removed the hair from Daehwi’s eyes, and dried his tears.

Softly asking Daehwi,“Want to tell me, what happened?...” “Y-yeah..”

Taking a breath, “This all happened two years ago.. I was a junior in my second semester. It was late at night, and I was going to the grocery store for someone..I was about to pass an alley, w-when..”

Samuel was rubbing his hand, caringly. “It’s okay, I’m here..”

“W-when someone had snatched me into the alley..His intention was to me...To steal my purity…..I was afraid..I wanted to scream and get out of his hard grip. He wouldn’t let go and held me down, whispering disgusting things in my ear. He was about to do the deed when, I bit on his fingers and screamed as loud as I could. Thank god, the police were doing a neighborhood check. He was arrested but, his face and his curses still haunt me..”

Samuel was shocked, how could someone have such a past? “But, I know the guy who wanted to me, was in a gang...Nu’est..That’s what their called..”

Curious, “Do you know anything else about them?..” “I do...Minki’s twin brother Ren is apart of the gang…..When Minki found out, he felt so betrayed..He hasn’t trust anyone since then, except for his friends..I think I saw Ren here, today…” “Did he trigger your memories?” Daehwi slowly nodded. “Nu’est wants to come for me...They want revenge for their hyung. They want me to feel even more pain..”

Samuel climbed onto the bed, and put Daehwi’s head to his chest. Daehwi’s hair, “I’ll keep you safe...No matter what..” Daehwi didn’t know what to feel but, he could hear Samuel’s heartbeat..It was comforting..

 

“Minhyun hyung, it’s me Rennie. I’ve found the little thing. He’s at Seoul Hospital. Room 305 B..Yeah, I’ll meet you guys there.” Ren smirked, “Lee Daehwi, stay alive..” (A/n Did someone plot the accident o.O)

------------------------------------------------------------

Wrote this and it's like 3 in the morning, so I didn't check for typos x.X I'll fix the mistakes when I wake up xD Hope I see ya again, you

It has been edited, hope it's better^^