Chapter 11

I Think I Love You...

“What is up with everybody?” Jihoon muttered. Since yesterday, everyone just kept staring at him. Jinyoung ignored him yesterday, which only confused him. Daehwi wasn’t at school yesterday, his friends were crying the entire lunch time, and Samuel was absent too. “Did a fight happen?...”

Jihoon rarely checks his SNS, so he doesn’t always know what’s going on..

He was about to open his locker, when he heard some guys talking….

“Ya, did’ya hear, JinHwi couple is over!.” “Dude, seriously?” “Those two were like the power couple.” “I wonder if Daehwi is still a ...Even if BaeJin took him, I still wouldn’t mind some of that a-”

A punch came into the guy’s face before he could say anything else. “Shut the up, Noh Taehyun.” Jinyoung said growling. Holding his bloody jaw, he looked up at Jinyoung and smirked. “Oh please Bae Jinyoung, don’t act like you care for Daehwi now!” “You cheated on him with the new boy!” Taehyun lifted his finger and pointed at Jihoon. Jihoon slowly turned around, looking at Jinyoung with scared eyes. By now, everyone was standing around and whispering to each other. Taehyun stood up with the help of his friends. Well, tried too..Jinyoung kicked him in the chest. “Like I said, shut the up.” He walked over to Jihoon and pulled him into the gym.

There was no on there so….

“Are you okay?” Jinyoung softly, asked Jihoon. Jihoon’s eyes were glistening with tears as he asked, “D-did you guys r-really break up?”  “Yeah..We did..”

For the next 10 minutes, Jihoon was bawling his eyes out. The amount of tears that came out, could’ve been a pond, where fishes could swim in! (a/n Yes, I imagined this xD)

“Shh, it’s ok. We are still friends, you don’t have to cry..” Jinyoung said rubbing Jihoon’s back. Jihoon just kept crying as a response. So to shut up him up, Jinyoung kissed him. “Mmph!” Pushing Jinyoung back, JIhoon yelled out, “YaH! What was that for?!?!” “What? You wouldn’t stop crying..” Jihoon pouted. “Stop pouting or else you’ll be the death of me!” Jinyoung said, pinching Jihoon’s cheeks.

“You do realize, we missed class right?....” “Uh...yes..” “I’m gonna kill you, BaeJin!!!!!” “Before you kill me, will you go out on a date with me? But, before Jihoon could answer, a voice spoke out. “You sure move fast, Bae Jinyoung.” Looking at the voice's owner, he darkly said,“Kang Dongho..You’re back..” 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'M BACKKK! More so, still alive....hmmmm, dongho/ wut is this madness?!!?!/ Short chap i know :/

See you in a longer chapter (hopefullY), you