Chapter 8

I Think I Love You...

The next day ~ Cleaning Time

Jinyoung’s 7th class, has just ended. The students were moving, all the desks and chairs to, both sides of the classroom.

Jinyoung was about to move his desk when, someone tapped him on the shoulder. It was the puppy-like boy Jihoon..

“Jihoon? What are you doing here?” “I wanted to ask you something…” Jihoon said, shyly. “What is it?” “Can you meet me after school, at Hanuel Park?”

Jinyoung froze.. Did Jihoon just say, Hanuel Park?

 

Jihoon lightly, laughed at Jinyoung. He looked so cute..

“Bae Jinyoung! Earth to Bae Jinyoung!” “Wha? Huh?” “Are you going to meet me there or not?” Scratching the back of his head, Jinyoung replied, “Yeah, I’ll meet you there..”

 

After School~ Hanuel Park (5:23 pm)

Jihoon was sitting on a bench, waiting for Jinyoung.

He soon, spotted the tall boy standing at the water fountain. He walked over with a nervous smile on his face.

“H-hi.” Jihoon said nervously. “So, what’s up Jihoon?”

Jihoon started sweating, from nervousness.

“I know this is wrong but, Jinyoung I-like you. Before, you say anything, I know you have a boyfriend. And that you love him a lot bu-.”

Right then Jinyoung grabbed Jihoon’s face and kissed him. Jihoon was madly shocked but, replied back. Their lips molded together..

Jinyoung finally pulled back, because he was out of breath. “I like you too...but, what am I going to do about Daehwi? He’ll be shattered..” “Do what your heart wants, Jinyoung..”

 

They were so caught up in the moment,that they didn’t notice two girl’s taking pictures of them, behind a tree.

“Bae Jinyoung is such a playboy.” Girl #1 said. “Daehwi oppa is going to be heartbroken but, he needs to know the truth..” Girl #2 said.

The next day~

The two girls, had posted the photos on their SNS. Almost everyone at 101 High, had seen the photo’s…

 

Jinyoung woke up, not knowing a single thing. He hadn’t checked his phone, since last night..

He went over to Daehwi’s room, to see if he was still sleeping..He wasn’t there. “He probably, went to school early.” Jinyoung thought.

Jinyoung came home, a bit late last night.

He had realized that he was in love with Jihoon but, he really didn’t want to hurt Daehwi. The heart wants what it wants, right?

 

30 minutes later~

He spotted Woojin, Hyungseob, Seonho, and Guanlin by the school entrance. As he was walking, everyone started staring at him with hateful or dissapointed eyes.

He walked over to see, Hyungseob and Seonho crying?

“What happened?” Jinyoung asked,confused.

“You!!” Hyungseob screamed out, he was about to claw Jinyoung’s eyes out but, Woojin pulled him back. “Calm down, baby.”

Woojin hugged Hyungseob and looked at Jinyoung shaking his head. “You messed up, big time dude..”

Confused, Jinyoung asked, “What do you mean?” Guanlin took out his phone and showed the pictures. Jinyoung’s eyes widened. “H-how?”

“How could you, Bae Jinyoung?!?! How could you do this to Daehwi?!?!” Seonho screamed out.

By now, everyone had their attention on the group.

Bursting from the school doors, Samuel had a panicked look on his face. He ran over to the group and said, “I can’t find, Daehwi anywhere!!” Of course, everyone was surprised, Kim Samuel is concerned about someone!

“Why do you even care?” Jinyoung asked with a jealous tone.

“Before, you get ing jealous with me, go find Daehwi! He’s your boyfriend remember?!” Samuel yelled out.

That, shut Jinyoung right up.

 

“Bae Jinyoung, I am going to kill you!!” Jisung screamed out, as he ran towards Jinyoung. Daniel and Seongwoo were right behind him but, they were trying to stop him from murdering the boy. They had finally caught him.

“Let me go! Let me go!”

Like Hyungseob and Seonho, he had tears streaming out of his eyes.

“Everyone try calling Daehwi’s phone.” Seongwoo said, struggling with Mommy Jisung.

“I already tried like, 20 times already hyung! But, he turned his phone off!!” Seonho cried out.

“How are we going to find Daehwi, when were about to have school?” Guanlin asked.

“I’ll go find him!.” Samuel yelled out. “I can just make up some kind of excuse tomorrow.”

Everyone except Jinyoung agreed. “Daehwi *hic* loves *hic* parks.” Seonho hiccuped out.

Samuel ran to all the parks in Seoul but,still could not find Daehwi.

 

Lee Daehwi, please be safe...Samuel thought...

-----------------------------------------------------

So, Bae Jinyoung is the Nation's PlayBoy!! Where is Daehwi? Where did he go? Samuel is such a good "friend" right?

So much crying happened in this chapter T.T

Did you like this chapter you ,?