Chapter 16

I Think I Love You...

 

Daehwi P.O.V

“You know I love you right Dae.” “I love you too.”

Who is saying this? Who loves me? I’m confused.

Rubbing my eyes, I look up at the ceiling, dazed. This one dream makes me so curious. That one person that says he loves me, who is he? Is it the guy from the hospital? Bae Jinyoung?

Grabbing the pillow, I squish my face into it, groaning in frustration. Stupid memory loss.

I hear the bathroom door open. Yes, Samuel has his own bathroom inside his bedroom. Lucky brat.. I look up, and regrets fills me up. Samuel in all his glory.  But, with a towel of course.

Covering my eyes, “Yah, Kim Samuel!” “We’re guys, you big baby.” “Y-yeah, b-but…” I silently cry, with the picture glued in my mind.

 

I’m not gonna lie. He has got one defined body. Like who knew that stick had a defined body?

Suddenly, I felt something wet in my ear. I look over to see a finger in my ear.

The idiot just gave me a wet willy.

3….2...1..

*smack smack* * scream*

I screamed. I smacked. And I laughed.

3rd person P.O.V

Mrs. Kim silently snickered as she got out an ice bag for her son. Samuel caressed his own cheek as he glared at Daehwi.

“Yah, now my cheeks are going to be swollen. And it’s all because of you!”

“You gave me a wet willy first, you dumb idiot!”

“Well,  you were dead and drooling!”

“Was not!”

“Was too!”

Mrs. Kim smiled at the two, and said to Younghee, “Young couples these days. Bickering as always.” The maid smiled and agreed.

 

Carefully flopping onto his bed, Daehwi whined.

“I’m soooo bored.” Looking over at Samuel, he said louder, “I’m boreddddd!”

Looking up from his phone, Samuel asked, “What do want me to do?”

“Something! Anything!”

“Here,” Samuel threw the tv remote, “watch dramas or something.”

“Heartless butthead.” Daehwi muttered.

Muel grinned and went back to his phone.

Turning on the tv, Daehwi switched through channels, until it landed on the news channel.

He saw a familiar face at the top right corner. A face that was too familiar. Daehwi thought he was seeing things until, he heard and saw the name, “Aron Kwak….”

Daehwi dropped the remote. He dropped to the floor. His hands started shaking. His body trembling. The painful and disgusting memories come back.

Bringing his shaking hands to his ears, he covers them as tears begin streaming down his face.

“He’s back, he’s back.” Daehwi chants fearfully.

Daehwi can’t hear anything. He can’t hear Samuel screaming, asking if he’s okay.

All he can do is cry in Samuel’s embrace.

-------------------------------------------------------------

~Skip to present day~

Waking up and turning off his blaring alarm, he looks over to Daehwi’s half of his room. Jinyoung still has a slightly bruised cheek from days ago. Courtesy of Yoo Seonho. It just felt so empty without Daehwi waking him up every morning with a bright smile on his face. He was shocked when he saw Daehwi, and Samuel at his doorstep. Daehwi couldn’t even look him in the eye, when Samuel said he was moving out. His mom was even more upset. She had a face full of sorrow as 2 men lugged out all of Daehwi’s things. Before he left, Daehwi thanked Mrs. Bae even if he didn’t remember her. She teared up and didn’t want to let go of the sweet boy. A soft goodbye was what Jinyoung got as Samuel helped Daehwi out. Mrs. Bae said nothing and went to her room after everyone left.

Jinyoung was lonely now.

As he walks to school, he gets a text from Woojin.

Woojin: Yah, BaeJin get to the gym now.

Woojin: Everyone’s here and waiting for you….even Jihoon….

                                            Ok. :BaeJin

Quickly running to the gym, he sees everyone surrounded by someone. Woojin looks up and waves him over.

“What’s going on?”

Seonho shoves his phone into his face, showing him the horrifying news.

Running his hand through his hair, “H-how can he be out?” “That’s impossible!”

“If he finds Daehwi, who knows what he’ll do to him.” Jisung says quietly.

“We just have to be cautious.” Daniel states. “Aron and gangs might even have the intention to kill Dae so, keep your guards up at all times when you see Dae.” Seongwoo says.

Nodding in agreement, they all left to their classes.

 

“What school does he go to?” “101 high school.” “His conditions?” “Car accident hyung.” “Discharged?” “Yes.” “Keep spying on him Minhyun.” “Yes, hyung.” “You can go.” As Minhyun left, Aron looks out of the shabby window, playing with a switchblade.

 

“We will meet soon Daehwi...Very soon..”

----------------

hi der you