002

Error 404 : Love Not Found (FLASHDRIVE SEQUEL)

The couple ate their lunch quietly, the both of them denying the fact that Tiffany is on the same place as them. Taeyeon couldn't stop looking at her direction, especially when she turns her head. Taeyeon takes that chance to look at her again.

While Juniel is feeling awfully uncomfortable, she wants to cry. She knows that Taeyeon wants to approach Tiffany, but she couldn't because of her.

They finished their lunch as if it was nothing. And when they were about to leave, Taeyeon turned around to take a last look on Tiffany's back, glancing at the beautiful brunette hair with blonde ombre locks. Juniel frowned.

***

 

Time flew fast, and it is now night time. The sun went down, the bar lights are on, music full volume, and people are starting to arrive.

 

The couple's day went normally, well, fake-normally as they continue their day without letting what they saw on the restaurant bother them.

 

Taeyeon is a barista, as Juniel is the bar owner. Taeyeon was approached by her first customer.

 

"One shot of vodka please" the girl said, Taeyeon smiled behind the darkness and proceeded on making the order. As for being the first customer of the night, Taeyeon made the girl's order special with whipped cream on top of the alcohol. The girl was surprised. "What's with the whipped cream?" the girl asked.

 

"You're my first customer..so...special order I guess?" Taeyeon answered with a small smile as the girl smiled back before all the whipped cream off before chugging the full shot of vodka. The girl placed the shot glass on the bar table, thanked Taeyeon and left.

 

More customers came, and her assistant, Yuri finally arrived.

 

"You're thirty minutes late Miss. Kwon" Taeyeon said over the loud music while she's mixing a chocolate drink with alcohol and some ice.

 

"Priorities" Yuri said, and smiled, Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "What, my girlfriend is a priority too you know" Taeyeon rolled her eyes again before pouring her mixed chocolate plus tequila drink on a glass and handed it over to the customer.

 

"Please enjoy your drink" she said before smiling as the customer smiled back and left.

 

"So, how's your morning?" Yuri asked as she wipe the table that has drips of alcohol.

 

"I think I saw Tiffany" Taeyeon said, Yuri's eyes widened.

 

"Are you sure it was her?" Yuri whispered, when she saw Juniel a few meters far from them.

 

"You know she can't hear you through this loud music right?" Taeyeon said, referring to Yuri's whispering. "And yes, I'm sure it was her"

 

"Wow" Yuri said, finally finished wiping the table. A customer approached Yuri and ordered a strawberry flavoured drink with whipped cream and cherry on top. "Wait" Yuri said to Taeyeon and proceeded on making the drink.

 

A familiar customer approached Taeyeon this time, sitting on the bar stool and placing her arm on the table. "The usual please, Miss Kim" the customer said, before winking.

 

"What the are you doing" Taeyeon said to the girl who laughed loud, maybe louder than the music if possible.

 

"What? I'm just ordering my usual drink here, what's the matter, Taengoo?" the girl said, Taeyeon cringed.

 

"You know Soonkyu, I would've slapped you hard if you weren't my stupid friend" Taeyeon said before grabbing a glass and preparing the needed ingredients for Sunny's orders.

 

"I guess I'm lucky" Sunny said before laughing when Taeyeon rolled her eyes

 

Sunny's drink is a flavoured, summer-like Mojito. It's simple, yet, flavorful. Taeyeon made it faster than the other drinks.

 

"Ah, my favorite mojito" Sunny said after taking a sip on the drink. "Hi Yuri" she said, Yuri waved and continued making an ordered drink.

 

"Do you have strawberry champagne?" A very familiar husky voice was heard over the loud music. Taeyeon, Yuri and Sunny stopped whatever it is that they're doing just to look at the person who ordered.

 

Her face was being dimmed by the disco lights, you can barely see her face fully. But her features, it's recognizable even behind those random flashing and blinding lights. Yuri looked at Taeyeon who has frozen in place. "Ah, yes. Shall I make you one?" Yuri answered, the customer nodded.

 

When Yuri moved, she accidentally-purposely nudged Taeyeon's arm, waking her up in reality. "No, I'll make the drink" Taeyeon suddenly said and rushed to a cabinet that keeps varieties of wine glasses. She took a luxurious champagne from the back of the bar and got a cup that is used for mixing the drinks.

 

She took something to add to the champange, something that adds more sweetness to the strawberry flavor. She scooped some ice, put it in the cup together with the champange and strawberry flavor. She tried to shook the drink in rhythm of the bar music, but Yuri suddenly rushed over to her "Tae, no!" Yuri shouted because Taeyeon was shaking it rather clumsily, as expected, she suddenly dropped the cup on the floor, spreading the drink all over the place. Juniel saw what happened, so she went over to the bar.

 

"What's happening here?" She said, Taeyeon looked at her with a worried expression behind the darkness of the place. "Yuri, you make the drink" Juniel ordered before leaving to get some towels to wipe the floor with.

 

"I'm sorry" Taeyeon said to Yuri, to the customer, and to Juniel. Yuri on the other hand, proceeded on making another drink and managed to finish it smoothly.

 

"Here" Yuri said after pouring the alcohol on the wine glass that Taeyeon got from earlier before handing it over to the customer. "I'm sorry for what happened" she said, referring to Taeyeon's accident.

 

The customer smiled. "It's okay." she said, thanked Yuri and left. The girls, except for Juniel, watched her as she walks back through the huge crowd and disappeared.

 

"What happened?" Juniel asked Taeyeon when she finally finished wiping the floor. "What's with the customer that made you clumsily make her drink?" Juniel asked and laughed, Taeyeon stood silent as Yuri laughed nervously. "Who was that anyway?"

 

"We don't really know" Yuri answered for Taeyeon "we couldn't see her face under the lights" she added. Juniel told the girls to be careful next time, to avoid these kind of accidents again. Juniel gave Taeyeon a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving and proceeded on observing the club as the owner again.

 

When Juniel is finally out of sight, Yuri pinched Taeyeon on her arm. "Aw–what the hell what that for?" Taeyeon said, covering her arm.

 

"That's for trying to show off your barista skills" Yuri said, referring to the time when Taeyeon shook the drink in rhythm with the music that made it fall on the floor.

 

"Did you really not saw her face?" Taeyeon asked and changed the subject.

 

"No" Yuri asked

 

"Was it...her?"

 

"Yes, yes it is her" Yuri answered just in time when another customer arrived to take an order, but Taeyeon couldn't stop thinking about the girl

 

Was it really Tiffany?