011

Error 404 : Love Not Found (FLASHDRIVE SEQUEL)

"Taengoo-yah" Sunny said as Taeyeon finally arrived at the bar later that night on the same day that she had spent breakfast with Tiffany.

It's night time, and Taeyeon went to the bar after going to the mall by herself, just to reflect. To think. What should she do?

"What do you want to drink today, Tae?" Yuri asked.

"Whiskey, no mix" Taeyeon answered shortly. Yuri nodded once and proceeded to getting a glass, some ice and a very expensive, old whiskey. "I'm going to tell her now" Taeyeon suddenly said. Yuri's eyes widened while she's preparing the drink which she almost spill on the floor.

"Are you sure, Taengoo?" Sunny asked seriously as she stares deep into Taeyeon's eyes.

Taeyeon nodded. "Whatever happens, happens" she said, just in time for Yuri to finish preparing her drink.

"Here" Yuri said while handing over Taeyeon's drink who chugged the whiskey in one go. "Are you planning to get wasted?" Yuri asked, Taeyeon nodded.

Yuri took the glass once again and went somewhere to get different drink as Sunny look at Taeyeon with worry. "I don't have the courage to tell her, maybe getting drunk will help" Taeyeon suddenly said, noticing that Sunny is staring at her. A few moments later, Yuri finally came back with a shot glass, a bowl full of sliced lemon and some salt on a separate plate, and a full bottle of alcohol.

"I think tequila fits this situation better than whiskey" Yuri said while pouring tequila on a tiny shot glass, took a slice of lemon and salt then handed it over to Taeyeon.

"I don't know how to drink tequila" Taeyeon said rather innocently.

Sunny suddenly reached over and grabbed the shot glass, lemon and salt. She the muscle just between the thumb and index finger then sprinkled a pinch of salt then held a slice of lemon on the same hand while the other hand held the shot glass. Sunny the side of her hand where the salt is, which surprised Taeyeon, took the shot of tequila and ate the lemon. "And that, Taeyeon, is how you drink tequila" Sunny said after confidently slamming the wine glass on the bar table. "And that tequila tastes so ing good" she said, making Yuri laugh.

"Knock yourselves up" Yuri said before giving Sunny a shot glass so that she and Taeyeon has separate shot glasses. "Take care of yourselves, okay" she added, the two girls nodded.

After that short conversation between bartender Yuri and the two girls, Yuri proceeded on serving other customers their drinks, leaving the two girls to talk.

"So" Sunny said, taking the tequila bottle and started to pour some of its contents on each of their shot glass. "Any plans?"

The two girls proceeded on putting salt on her hands and took a shot of their tequila before eating the lime, then showed a bitter face after taking the shot since the tequila is actually strong. "I don't know" Taeyeon answered while playing with her shot glass. "I actually ate breakfast with Tiffany this morning" she added, Sunny was shocked.

"Does Juniel know?" Sunny asked. Taeyeon, who was playing with her shot glass, froze. And a few moments later, she shook her head.

"...actually, I said I was going to eat breakfast with you" Taeyeon said, Sunny became more shock. Mini satan activated.

"What?!?! Why did you have to say that!! I don't want to get involved with your bulls!" Sunny shouted, but the shout was not that loud thanks to the loud bar music.

"Sunny–" Taeyeon was about to apologize, but Sunny was too quick. She took both of their shot glass, poured tequila until the shot glass is full. She then grabbed Taeyeon's hand, it, put a lot of salt. As in, a lot of salt. Then handed over the two shot glass filled with tequila and the whole bowl of sliced lemons. "WHAT THE ?!" Taeyeon said while looking at her hand "THAT'S ING DISGUSTING!" She said while wiping the salt and Sunny's saliva off of her hand with the end of her shirt. "YOU COULD'VE JUST TOLD ME WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO, I CAN DO IT ON MY OWN! NO NEED TO ING MY ING HAND WHICH I WILL ING BEFORE DRINKING"

"WOW, NOW YOU'RE MAD?!" Sunny shouted back. "DRINK." She ordered. Taeyeon was silence then she proceeded on doing the proper way of drinking tequila, which is what they were doing.

After taking the two shots of tequila, Sunny took one of the shot glass and filled it with tequila once again. "Again" she ordered. Taeyeon glared at her. "You have no rights to be mad, you know? I just don't want to be part of your ing bulls with Juniel. Do whatever the you want, just don't get me involved" Sunny said, which made Taeyeon feel guilty. She did said that to Juniel without getting permission from Sunny.

With a heavy sigh, Taeyeon drank her fourth continous shot of tequila for tonight. After the last glass of Sunny's revenge, Taeyeon slammed the shot glass on the table unexpectedly loud, which made Sunny feel a little shocked. "I guess we're even now" Taeyeon said, feeling the effects of the alcohol kicking in.

"I'm sorry for being hard on you" Sunny suddenly said, realizing what she has done. Taeyeon nodded.

The two girls talked and drinked, talked and drinked, until they finish the whole bottle of tequila. Yuri happens to see that something is wrong between the two. When she walked over to their place, fear was painted on Yuri's face. ", I am so in trouble" Yuri said.

Sunny and Taeyeon are drunk as hell, Taeyeon cant sit properly. "Sunny-ssi, Taeyeon-ssi, please stop." Yuri begged as she shake the two girls whose body cannot even function correctly.

"Juniel-ah, I'm sorry" Taeyeon mumled "Juniel–"

"THAT AIN'T JUNIEL" Sunny shouted underneath the loud bar music. "That's Yuri, you stupid" Sunny said, hitting Taeyeon.

"I'm going to go to the ladies room for a sec" Taeyeon said and stood up quick, but her body wiggles as she walks toward the huge dancing crowd. Sunny was now flirting with the girl sitting beside her, so Yuri got out of the bar area to run after Taeyeon who suddenly disappeared on the crowd.

Yuri sighed and accepted the fact that she ed up big time. She's ready for world war 3 when Juniel arrives.

While Taeyeon on the other hand, keeps on walking towards the dancing crowd on the dance floor, she is lost. She keeps on bumping to strangers, she even fell on the floor once but was helped by a girl who is also dancing. "Taeyeon?" the girl said, Taeyeon couldn't hear since she is not on the right condition and the music is too loud. Taeyeon fell on the floor once again when another person bumped onto her while dancing, the girl helped her up again. "Let's move to the side" the girl said as she pulls Taeyeon along to the side where there is no people and let Taeyeon sit on a couch. "You okay?" the girl said. Taeyeon tried to adjust her sight with the blinding lights to see who the girl was.

You all know who she is.