007

Error 404 : Love Not Found (FLASHDRIVE SEQUEL)

Taeyeon went back to the bar thirty minutes after she texted Sunny. As expected, the bar is crowed as it usually is during midnight. She walks through the dancing crowd, into the colorful disco lights and went straight to the vip area where Sunny should be waiting and not even paying a short stop on the bar area where Yuri is working.

"Miss Kim, you sent Sunny in?" Donghae, the bouncer who is currently incharge of guarding the vip area asked.

Taeyeon nodded and smiled, Donghae smiled back. He opened the door that leads you to the hall of differend vip rooms with assigned numbers on each door. "She's on the last room" Donghae said. Taeyeon thanked him and walked inside the hall towards the last room.

Taeyeon opened the door without knocking, and was surprised when she first saw Yuri instead of Sunny. "What–" Taeyeon said while entering the room and then Sunny suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"Taengoo!!" She said loudly with a glass of red wine on her hand. "I brought Yuri along, I guess you're fine with it?" Sunny said, Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows and sighed. She wanted to talk to Sunny alone, not with anybody else. She wanted to talk privately. But what else could she do? She couldn't just tell Yuri to go away. They're friends anyways, maybe Yuri can help her too.

The room that they were in is the vip plus suite. It has the luxurious interiors with beautiful black leather couches with a bucket full of ice and a glass of wine beside one couch, a huge flat screen tv, a carpeted floor, a bathroom that has a hot tub in it, soft red walls, and a mini kitchen. The only thing missing on this room is a bedroom, and a person can finally live in it. Sunny took this chance to be inside this luxurious room thanks to Taeyeon, the girlfriend of the bar owner.

Taeyeon sat on leather sofa and sighed heavily, Sunny sat beside her with the same drink on her hand. "So, what's up?" Sunny asked "What's with the sudden...gathering?"

Taeyeon took a wine glass from the side table and poured some wine half way through the glass. "I don't know what to do" she said and took a sip on her drink.

"Is this about Tiffany?" Sunny asked, Taeyeon nodded.

"What about Tiffany?" Yuri asked, trying to blend in with what they're talking about.

"Should I let go of Juniel?" Taeyeon asked, Sunny showed a worried look while Yuri is confused as .

"What is happening" Yuri said, Sunny glared at her. "What did I do"

"Alright. I saw Tiffany for two days here in the bar, my feelings for her still seems to be there. Whenever I see her, I just want to get her back again" Taeyeon explained and paused for a while before continuing. "I really want to get her back because I know I still love her. But I have Juniel. I know I love Juniel, but still, I want Tiffany back. What should I do?"

"What the " Yuri said before placing her empty wine glass on the table with a serious face. Sunny and Taeyeon was confused. "You love Juniel, you still love Tiffany and you want her back, but you don't want to hurt Juniel? Is that it?" Yuri asked, Taeyeon nodded in defeat. "The only advice that I can give is that you should follow whatever your heart is saying. Does your heart say that you want Tiffany back? But in the back of your mind, you're thinking, you might hurt Juniel. You WILL hurt Juniel. But that is just how things go, you know? Your mind is just stating what will happen, and that is inevitable. What happens, happens. You can get Tiffany back, yes. But at the same time, you will hurt Juniel. You can't do anything about that. You and Juniel should just accept everything and move on, especially Juniel. I know she knows how you truly feel. And you cant stay on a long- relationship with that feeling bugging you. And that feeling is theat you still love Tiffany. To be precise, you are already hurting her even if you're still with her. So I think it is best to let her go since that is what you're feeling in the first place."

Sunny and Taeyeon was shookt. Their eyes widened and their mouths opened in shock. They didn't know that Yuri could give this much of advice. "Yul..." Sunny said, Yuri looked at her. "...are you...drunk?"

Yuri rolled her eyes and her arms stretched as she slapped Sunny's arm. "What makes you think I'm drunk?" she said.

"I didn't know that you were that good at advices" Taeyeon said, Sunny nodded, both still in disbelief. "I should've texted you instead of Sunny" she joked, Sunny glared at her. "Just kidding, chill" she retreated as Sunny tried to hit her.

"So, Taengoo" Sunny said, back to her not-satanic-state. "Will you do what Yul said?"

Taeyeon sighed. Yuri is right. She should not let their relationship go on for a longer time because she is already hurting Juniel. It is best to ler her go. With a heavy, guilty feeling, Taeyeon nodded. Sunny and Yuri walked towards her and patted her back for comfort. "We are always here for you, Taengoo" Sunny said, Taeyeon showed a sad smile and mouthed 'thanks'.


|Taeyeon » Juniel |

2:26 am


[Taeyeon] : Hey. Sorry for the late reply.

[Taeyeon] : I just got home from the bar with Sunny and Yuri.

[Taeyeon] : Sunny said you went to somewhere. Where were you?

[Taeyeon] : I'm sorry for not texting you as soon as I went out. I hope you're not mad.

 


Taeyeon sighed as she sat on her apartment couch while waiting for Juniel's reply. She can feel that Juniel might get mad for not texting her earlier.

A few minutes later, Taeyeon's phone finally vibrated. Her eyes widened when she saw the contact name on the phone's screen. She heart stopped for a moment.


| Tiffany » Taeyeon |
2:31 am

 

[Tiffany] : Hey, I'm sorry, but I just had a new phone a few weeks ago. My contacts were lost, and this one is probably one of the unretrieved numbers. Who's this?