014

Error 404 : Love Not Found (FLASHDRIVE SEQUEL)

Taeyeon sighed in relief when Juniel texted her to meet her before lunch, which means that her lunch date with Tiffany will not be interrupted. It's the morning now and Taeyeon opened her phone to check the time, 9am. She is a little bothered by her phone lockscreen wallpaper which is her and Juniel's back while they're holding hands as they stare through the beach. She remembered the day that they took this. It was a vacation with friends, Yuri and Sunny were there, and a lot more of their friends. Juniel was the one who insisted Taeyeon to take a picture together and she was the one who set the picture as the lockscreen wallpaper on Taeyeon's phone, and she never changed it eversince.

 

She went through her phone's gallery to look for a picture that will replace her lockscreen wallpaper, her eyes widened when she saw this folder that has hangul initials on it. "ㅌ.ㅍ.ㄴ" which are the initials of Tiffany's name in Korean. She opened the folder with a heavy heart and tears started to form on her eyes as she look at their old photos together. Oh those were the days...Taeyeon can't even remember that she still have their pictures on her phone. And she can't even remember if Juniel has seen all of it.

 

She pressed the home button of her phone and didn't choose a picture of her and Tiffany together as a lockscreen wallpaper. Not yet. She then tapped the broweser app on her phone and searched for her favorite character, it was Kaonashi. Once she found a picture that she liked, she saved it and set it as her phone's lockscreen wallpaper.


Right after playing a few games of Tsum Tsum on her phone, Taeyeon started to get ready for her meeting with Juniel at the bar. There are thirty minutes left before 11, so she moved quickly. She went through her wardrobe to find a simple outfit, remembering that she will have lunch with Tiffany after talking to Juniel.

She picked this black top paired with a dark green jacket and a simple black leather short with a zipper on the right side of her thigh plus a pair of simple white sneakers. She rocked this outfit.

***

 

Juniel looked at the beautiful, small girl who just entered her bar and is walking towards where she was sitting with a phone on her hand. They broke up last night, but Juniel misses her so bad already. Juniel looks devastated. Her eyes are puffy, probably due to crying. Her hair is a little messed up, same goes to her clothes; like she didn't even care about how she looked. Taeyeon frowned on the sight of her now EX girlfriend.

 

Taeyeon took a seat on the arm chair right across where Juniel was sitting. They are on this one spot in the bar that has two arm chairs fit for, obviously, two people; plus a round table with a box of tissue. Taeyeon placed her phone on the table next to the box of tissue before tracing the design of the table, it was swirls and lines.

 

"Taeyeon..." Juniel said, containing the pain that she feel by just saying the latter's name. "Now that we've broke up...how about your job?" she asked, Taeyeon looked at Juniel this time.

 

. Taeyeon cursed on her mind. She does work for Juniel full time. Juniel pays for her apartment. Juniel is helping her with almost everything. "It will be hard to find a new job" Juniel said, Taeyeon blinked.

 

"I..." Taeyeon said while thinking hard. How will she find a new job? She knows that she's already good at bartending, and she wouldn't have enough money to use for studying for a new occupation because some jobs requires a diploma or some . If Taeyeon quits her job on Juniel's bar, she will have a hard time on her own. "I will not quit" Taeyeon finally said "..for now. Until I find a new job, then I'll quit" Taeyeon added, Juniel sighed.

 

"Am I just an option to you, Taeyeon?" she asked, Taeyeon shook her head. "Why are you doing this to me?"

 

"Juniel...we talked about this alr-"

 

"Are you even sure that you'll get Tiffany back?" Juniel said as she cut Taeyeon's sentence. Taeyeon froze. "Why are you so confident that things will go the way you want it to be? She doesn't even remember you for 's sake." she added, Taeyeon looked down, afraid to face the angry Juniel. "Look, I'll stop caring about you and your choices. It's your life. It seems like I didn't make you happy enough the way she did, I thinked about that the whole night last night, and I'm sorry if I didn't make you happier" Juniel said as she felt her heart crush for the millionth time. Taeyeon was loss for words and she couldn't do anything but sigh. "If you didn't get her back, don't came back to me crying and begging." Juniel added, she tried her best to look tough. Taeyeon nodded. "I love you, Taeyeon. I still do. Even if it hurts, I'll let you go. I know you're not happy with me, so I guess letting you do whatever you want will make you happy" Juniel said again, letting a tear finally escape her eye.

 

Taeyeon looked up and handed over a tissue, Juniel closed her eyes and shook her head, declining Taeyeon's offer. Taeyeon crumpled the tissue on her hand. "You made me happy" she said, Juniel let out a bitter smile.

 

"But not as much as she did" Juniel said, Taeyeon didn't answer. Tears fall down continously as Juniel smiled bitterly again. "I guess this is it"

"I'm sorry" Taeyeon said with her eyes shut close. Juniel smiled even if Taeyeon has her eyes closed, nd she cries even more.

Taeyeon's phone suddenly vibrated and the screen lit up, showing a new message notification. "You've changed the photo huh, that was fast" Juniel said jokingly but bitterly, noticing Taeyeon's Kaonashi lockscreen. "Just kidding, you can change that any time you want" Juniel added, Taeyeon feels like Juniel is making her drown in guilt for breaking up with her, but she can't blame her though.

Taeyeon tapped the notification and read the message, it was from Tiffany. She said that she's getting ready and she'll see Taeyeon in a few minutes infront of Starbucks where they will meet. "You have somewhere to go?" Juniel asked. Taeyeon nodded. "A date?" she added with another bitter smile, Taeyeon didn't answer. Juniel knew.

Taeyeon stood up as she held her phone tightly in her hand. "I'll be going now" she said before bowing.

"Take care" Juniel said with a rather caring tone, her weak heart and feelings for Taeyeon blew her pride away like dust in the wind.

For the first time in forever, as it seems, Taeyeon smiled at Juniel. It was not a genuine smile; but Juniel's heart froze when Taeyeon showed her smile that Juniel missed, and will probably miss a lot now that they're not together anymore. "You too" Taeyeon answered before walking away and exiting the bar, leaving Juniel on the same place; crying again.