018

Error 404 : Love Not Found (FLASHDRIVE SEQUEL)

"Hey" Taeyeon said, looking at Tiffany's outfit. She's wearing a white short and a black tank top underneath a black leather jacket, something that Taeyeon herself would wear. "You look good" Taeyeon shouted over the loud music.

Tiffany moved her ear closer to Taeyeon since she didn't hear what she just said. "What!?" she shouted back.

"I said, YOU LOOK GOOD" Taeyeon shouted loyder this time, but Tiffany still cant hear her.

Taeyeon's eyes widened when Tiffany suddenly pulled her by the wrist to a waiting room that has no people. It's like a lobby, but it's still dark. Tiffany wonders why is there a lobby in a bar. Is it even necessary to have lobbies for bars?

"Sorry, I couldn't hear you" Tiffany said calmly this time. They're the only people on the said room at the moment, the door that leads to the noisy bar is closed and it has black tinted windows.

"It's okay" Taeyeon said as they sid down on the long U-shaped red couch. "I said you look good" she said again with a smile. Tiffany couldn't hide her blushing face.

"What is this place for, anyways?" Tiffany asked while looking around. The rokm is air-conditioned and it has a carpeted floor. There's one door on the left side of the room which leads to the comfort room. The U-shaped couch is facing the window which is currently covered by thick colored curtains. And behind the couch is the door that leads inside the bar. There's two vending machines on the right side of the room, one has cold drinks such as beers, sodas, and even cold coffee; while the other one has various snacks. In the middle of the U-shaped couch is a dark brown coffee table with a glass ornament as decoration which looks like a branch with a big blue butterfly.

"This place is for the people who wants to stay out of the noisy bar for a while" Taeyeon said as she moves her feet-rubbing the sole of her shoes on the carpeted floor. "People who take phone calls comes here often instead of going outside. Sometimes this place is crowded, it's really surprising to see this room empty" she added. "Want a drink?" she asked, Tiffany nodded.

Taeyeon stood up and walked towards the vending machine that has drinks. And once she has picked the drink to buy, she put her hand to her pocket and to her surprise, her wallet wasn't there. "" she whispered.

Tiffany turned her head to Taeyeon's direction. "What's wrong?" she asked. Taeyeon looked at her with a very weird expression.

"I...forgot to bring my wallet with me" she said and smiled awkwardly. Tiffany let out a chuckle before standing up and walked towards Taeyeon's direction.

"Which one?" she asked, pointing over at the drinks. Taeyeon pointed the Heineken beer and scratched her head which is far from itchy. "Wow, foreign beer. You have good taste" Tiffany said. She took her wallet from her pocket and got two bills before inserting one bill to buy the beer, and proceeded on buying another one then handed it over to Taeyeon.

The two girls find their way back on the luxurious couch together and opened their drink at the same time. "I'm sorry, that's so embarrassing" Taeyeon said as she watch the latter drink her beer. Taeyeon never felt so amazed at someone who looks so breathtaking by just drinking a can of beer.

 

"It's fine" Tiffany said and smiled. She fixed her sitting position into a comfortable one-cross sitting position. "Do people make out here?" Tiffany suddenly asked, Taeyeon's eyes widened for the third time tonight-second was when she found out that she doesn't have her wallet with her. "What" Tiffany said, not asked.

 

"That was a very random question" Taeyeon askes after taking a long sip from her beer, she was actually thinking of a response but she got nothing.

 

"That is not random" Tiffany said as she scoot closer to Taeyeon. "I'm pretty sure people do that here, it's a good place" she added while moving her face closer to Taeyeon's. Taeyeon felt her breath and she smelled something that might explain why Tiffany is acting this way.

 

"I smell alcohol on your breath, have you been drinking before you go here?" Taeyeon asked, pushing the latter back gently who just laughed at what she said.

 

"Maaaaybe just a little?" she said, showing her index and thumb finger with a little space between the two fingers. "I saw some vintage champagne back at my place. I just couldn't resist champagne" she added before taking another sip of her beer. Taeyeon snatched the drink from Tiffanys hand swiftly like a ninjan, not spilling anything on the latter's clothes. "What"

 

"You should've told me that you already had a drink, this is too much" Taeyeon said before placing Tiffany's drink on the coffee table.

 

"But beer is just like soda for me" Tiffany said, just like any strong drinker would say. She tried to reach for her beer again but Taeyeon was quick enough to stop her.

 

"Fany-ah" she said. Tiffany looked at her straight in the eye. The two had an eye contact for a few seconds before Tiffany snaps back to reality. "What's with the stare?" Taeyeon asked. Tiffany retreated her hands back from Taeyeon's grip and shook her head. "I'm sorry, was it uncomfortable?" Taeyeon asked, referring to the staring contest that just happened a few seconds ago, but Tiffany didn't respond. "Fany-ah" Taeyeon called again.

 

Tiffany stayed quiet for a few minutes, so Taeyeon decided to just bear with it. She just waited for Tiffany to speak again.

 

"You..." Tiffany whispered. Taeyeon moved her face closer to the latter's to hear her more clearly. "You asked me back then if I don't remember you...have we ever...met before?" Tiffany asked, but still whispering. Taeyeon sat straight and looked at Tiffany.

 

She remembers? Taeyeon thought.

 

Taeyeon remembered what Jessica has said earlier, about Tiffany's accident which gave het amnesia and the only way to bring her memories back it for her to remember it on her own. Taeyeon sensed a little bit of hope when Tiffany asked her, what if she can finally remember her again?


"Do you...remember me?"