004

Error 404 : Love Not Found (FLASHDRIVE SEQUEL)

Taeyeon watched her quietly from a distance, she watched how she covers when she laughs out loud paired with beautiful crescent-shaped eyes whenever she smiles. She looked a million times prettier compared to when they are just in high school. Taeyeon's heartbeat sped up when she stood up with her phone in her hand. She excused herself from the other girls before leaving their table, Taeyeon followed silently.

Keeping an appropriate amount of distance between them, Taeyeon followed her to a place where there are few people. She noticed that she's still busy with her phone. She sat down. This is Taeyeon's chance. She is finally alone. Taeyeon can finally approach her.

With heavy footsteps and a quick heart rate, Taeyeon swallowed her pride and nervousness just to approach this girl that she missed. The girl looked up, their eyes met, Taeyeon's world stopped.

She sat down next to the girl who is still busy with her phone quietly. This is weird, why is the girl not talking to her?

"Hey" Taeyeon nervously said. The girl looked at her once again with a confused look. "Tiffany, I–"

"Excuse me but, do I know you?"

Those were the first sentence that escaped Tiffany's mouth. After all this time, Taeyeon waited and waited for this moment, what Tiffany said broke her heart into pieces.

"What?" Taeyeon asked, trying to make sure that what she heard what right.

"You know my name, but I don't know you" the girl said again, and broke Taeyeon's heart again. Tears were forming on Taeyeon's eyes. Why is she like this? Why is she acting this way?

"You don't...remember me?" Taeyeon asked. She's thankful that the disco lights makes it hard for Tiffany to see that she was about to cry, what if it scares her?

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" The girl asked again. This is it, Taeyeon is feeling so hurt, she can't even say another word.

The girl's phone screen showed that someone is calling, she looked at Taeyeon and excused herself. "Excuse me, but I need to take this" she said before standing up and rushed towards the bar comfort room, leaving Taeyeon devastated. Why? Why is this happening?

Sunny happens to walk pass by with her both arms hanging on two girl's shoulders. "What are you doing there, stupid? Go after her!" Sunny is drunk, Taeyeon knew it with just the tone of her voice. The two girls who was with Sunny nodded at the same time, telling Taeyeon to follow Tiffany. So she did.

Taeyeon walked towards the comfort room casually, trying to act as if nothing happened. When she was just about to enter the bathroom, there were two girls who are probably checking themselves on the mirror, and a couple who is just about to exit the bathroom. Taeyeon stood aside and leaned on the wall as the couple find their way out. "Hey! This is a girls comfort room!" Taeyeon shouted. The guys who was holding her girlfriend's hand turned around to bow and apologize before finally leaving.

If you're going to pee, you have to enter another door which leads to the toilet cubicles. When you first enter the comfort room, you will will first see mirrors and various plant decorations.

Taeyeon didn't see the person that she was looking for, so she assumed that she entered the cubicles area.

She was there indeed, on the corner of the room with her phone on her ear. She was talking to someone. But Taeyeon arrived just in time when Tiffany and the person on the other line ended their call. Taeyeon walked closer to her, and Tiffany noticed her presence.

"Hey" Taeyeon said as she walks closer to Tiffany who looked at her with a blank expression. "Something wrong?" Taeyeon asked.

Tiffany smiled before shaking her head and putting her phone in her pocket. She was about to leave when Taeyeon held her wrist to stop her. "Wait!" Taeyeon said, Tiffany looked at her with a hint of annoyance on her face. "Can we...um...get a glass of...champagne or something? And talk? If you don't want to–"

Taeyeon's sentence was cut when Tiffany spoke. "I will never say no to champagne" She said with her beautiful smile that makes Taeyeon's world stop.

***

 

"So, who are you with?" Taeyeon asked when they were finally seated in the vip area. Their table is occupied by a huge bottle or expensive champange on a bucket full of ice to keep it cold, and some finger foods like fries.

 

Tiffany took a sip on the wine glass filled with the expensive champange that she really loves before answering. "I'm with my friends." she said, the two girls looked over to the table where their group of friends was seated. "That girl with a brownish hair is Jessie, next to her is Bora then Jessica" Tiffany pointed her friends one by one. Taeyeon already know who Jessica is, they even talked earlier. Taeyeon still doesn't understand why Tiffany is acting this way.

 

"Aren't you going to ask my name?" Taeyeon suddenly said, remembering the fact that Tiffany still haven't asked her.

 

"Ah, right" Tiffany said cutely with her eyes widened a little. "What's your name?" she asked casually, making the two of them cringe.

 

"Now that is awkward" Taeyeon said, Tiffany showed an embarrased smile while nodding. "I'm Taeyeon" she said again,  Tiffany smiled.

 

"How about you?" Tiffany asked again "what are you doing here?"

 

"I work here" Taeyeon answered cooly while leaning back on the red, cozy, bar sofa.

 

Tiffany's face lit up with Taeyeon's answer. "Really? Wow. This bar is probably the best bar that I've ever went to here in Seoul" she complimented, making Taeyeon blush underneath the darkness of the bar.

 

"Are you saying that just to flatter me?" Taeyeon joked. Tiffany shook her head furiously, not liking the fact that Taeyeon took it in the wrong way.

 

"No, no. I'ts true, I-" Tiffany was about to say something but Taeyeon cut her.

 

"I was just joking" Taeyeon said, shutting the girl up. "This is actually my girlfriend's bar." She added, Tiffany suddenly looked at her.

 

"Really? That's cool" Tiffany said before taking another sip of the champange. "Hey, look. I think I've made my friends wait long enough. Maybe I should go back now." Tiffany said while looking over to where her friends are seated. Taeyeon looked over too and saw that Jessica is glancing over them.

 

"Yeah, I think she wants you to go back" Taeyeon said, referring to Jessica.

 

"Will I ever see you again?"  A question that Taeyeon wants to ask so badly. But she is too afraid to know the answer, so she kept shut.

 

"Let's hang out again soon" Tiffany said before finally standing up and ready to leave. "Bye, Taeyeon." Tiffany said with her beautiful eye smile and finally left, leaving Taeyeon with an empty feeling.

 

"Taengoo-yah" Sunny said after sitting next to her just in time when Tiffany finally got to their spot. "I saw everything."

 

"So you're sober now?" Taeyeon asked, remembering the scene earlier where Sunny has her arms over two girls shoulders.

 

"Yeah" Sunny answered. "how did your talk go?"

 

"She doesn't remember me" Taeyeon said sadly, chugging the glass that is filled with champagne in one go.

 

"What? How the did that happen?" Sunny said, feeling surprised as well.

 

"I don't really know" Taeyeon said sadly before sighing.

 

"What are you going to do about it, Taengoo?"

 

Taeyeon closed her eyes and let out another sigh. "There's no other choice but to start all over again" she said, Sunny looked at her. "I'm going to make her fall in love with me again."