013

Error 404 : Love Not Found (FLASHDRIVE SEQUEL)

"...let's break up"

Juniel froze after drunk Taeyeon blurted out those words. Taeyeon sighed and said it again. "Juniel, let's break up"

The latter shook her head, rejecting what Taeyeon said with tears forming on her eyes. "You're drunk" she said, still shaking her head as she walked backward, away from Taeyeon.

"I know what I'm saying" Taeyeon said as she tries to walk closer to Juniel who is trying to get far from her "I mean it" she added.  Juniel keeps on shaking her head.

"You're drunk" Juniel said again, she is now leaning on her office table, she has no escape. Taeyeon froze on her place, inches away from Juniel, keeping an appropriate distance between the two of them. "Tell me you're joking" Juniel said.

"I'm serious" Taeyeon said back.

"No"

"Juniel"

"No"

"You don't deserve me" Taeyeon said, Juniel's heart broke.

"After all that we've been through? You're breaking up with me just to go back to Tiffany?" Juniel said, Taeyeon was silenced. It's the truth. "Seriously, Kim Taeyeon." Juniel added, finally letting her tears stream down her face, she can't hold back any longer. "We're doing fine, everything is fine, until she came."

"I'm sorry" Taeyeon said as she lowered her head "I'm–"

Juniel cut Taeyeon's sentence. "Did you even love me?"

Taeyeon looked up, directly into Juniel's eyes. "Yes"

"But why, Taeyeon?" Juniel said, tear falling down from her eyes uncontrollably. "Why are you doing this to me?" she added, Taeyeon lowered her head again, feeling awful. "You love her more, don't you?" she asked even though she already knows the answer and she knows that she will probably get hurt from Taeyeon' answer.

Taeyeon closed her eyes tight before nodding her head. Juniel's heart broke even more. Taeyeon swallowed her fear on facing Juniel, so she looked uo and said what she wanted to say. "I don't want to keep on hurting you because you already know that I want her. I have been waiting for her after all these years, you know that my love for her has never faded" Taeyeon said, Juniel sighed heavily. "I know that it's plain stupid to go after her especially when I'm dating you, and I'm sorry. So instead of making our relationship last longer, and instead of hurting you for a very long time; I decided to end this." Taeyeon said, Juniel is crying a lot now, Taeyeon sighed. "I'm sorry, Juniel. I loved you, I did. But not as much as I loved her. I'm sorry, Juniel. You deserve someone better than me, someone who won't leave you for chasing after someone else" Taeyeon added, she's crying now too. "I'm sorry, Juniel" Taeyeon said before walking away from Juniel and getting out of the office, leaving Juniel on a very devastated state.

When Taeyeon got out of Juniel's office, Sunny was there waiting. "Heard everything?" Taeyeon asked, Sunny nodded. Sunny is now sober, she is a strong drinker but she can control herself very well. Taeyeon sighed as she walks to somewhere.

"Where are you going?" Sunny asked, following Taeyeon.

"Home" she answered coldly. "Please talk to Juniel for me?" Taeyeon asked after turning around to face Sunny, the latter nodded. "Thanks" she added with a sad smile before completely leaving the bar.

***

 

| Taeyeon » Juniel  |
10:37 pm

 

[Taeyeon] : Hey

 

[Taeyeon] : Are you home?

 

[Taeyeon] : I'm sorry

 

[Taeyeon] : Please reply

 

***

 

Taeyein sighed as she lay down on her bed after sending that text message to Juniel, hopelessly waiting for a reply. She knows that she is drunk, that she was drunk, when she broke up with Juniel. But she knows what she said, and she knows how she really feels. She doesn't want to keep on hurting Juniel, so she put an end to their relationship. She knows that she loves Juniel, she knows that she loved Juniel. But she also knows that she still loves Tiffany and she will do everything just to get her back.

 

Speaking of Tiffany, Taeyeon suddenly remember what happened earlier at the bar, where Juniel told Tiffany to never go back at her bar; which probably scared her. So Taeyeon decided to text the latter too.

 

| Taeyeon » Tiffany |
10:52 pm

 

[Taeyeon] : Hey, are you home?

 

[Tiffany] : Yup, you?

 

[Taeyeon] : Same 🙂 I'm sorry for what happened.

 

[Tiffany] : Nah, it's fine. You okay though?

 

[Taeyeon] : I guess.. I'm sorry you got involved 😓

 

[Tiffany] : I told you, it's fine 🙂

 

[Taeyeon] : You'll still come back to the bar right..?

 

[Tiffany] : I don't know, your girlfriend was so freaking mad 😶

 

[Taeyeon] : She's not my girlfriend anymore

 

[Tiffany] : So you did broke up with her?

 

[Taeyeon] : Yeah..but she keeps on insisting that I'm just drunk

 

[Tiffany] : 😶

 

[Taeyeon] : Why 😮

 

[Tiffany] : Nothing...I just...don't know what to say...and I don't know why you're telling me all this..

 

[Taeyeon] : Oh...I'm sorry

 

[Tiffany] : NO I MEAN UHM

 

[Tiffany] : I'm not saying that you should not tell me stuff...I mean...we're friends, right?

 

[Taeyeon] : Yeah, I get it.

 

[Tiffany] : Sigh, I'm sorry

 

[Taeyeon] : It's okay

 

[Tiffany] : 😩

 

[Taeyeon] : What

 

[Tiffany] : You're obviously upset, what should I do to make it up to you?

 

[Taeyeon] : How about lunch tomorrow?

 

[Tiffany] : Will that make you feel better?

 

[Taeyeon] : Sure will 🙂

 

[Tiffany] : Okay then, lunch tomorrow 🙂

 

[Taeyeon] : Okay, just tell me where you are and I'll fetch you there 🙂

 

[Tiffany] : Copy that 😊

 

***

 

A smile finally appeared on Taeyeon face as she read Tiffany's last reply. She was about to go to sleep when her phone suddenly vibrated again.

 

***

 

| Juniel » Taeyeon |
11:09 pm

 

[Juniel] : Cancel all your plans for tomorrow, we'll talk.