010

Error 404 : Love Not Found (FLASHDRIVE SEQUEL)

It's 6 o'clock in the morning, and Taeyeon just finished reading a chapter of a book of Harry Potter. She really couldn't sleep because of;

One, she's too excited to be with Tiffany again.

And two, she can't stop thinking about Juniel.

And speaking of Juniel, Taeyeon's phone suddenly lit up and blasted a loud ringtone and her phone screen showed Juniel's contact name and her contact photo which is a picture of them together. Taeyeon stared at it for a while before picking up the call.

"Tae?"

"Hey, good morning" Taeyeon greeted, the girl on the other line smiled.

"You're up early, or did I wake you up?"

"Actually, I didn't sleep" Taeyeon answered while scratching the back of her head which is far from itchy. "Just read Harry Potter up until now"

"Oh, is that so? Go back to sleep then. It wont be good if-"

Taeyeon cut Juniel's words and attempted to tell her that she was going to go somewhere. But at the back of her mind, she couldn't just tell Juniel that she is going to get breakfast with Tiffany.

"Sunny and I are going to meet for breakfast, so I guess no sleeping for me" Taeyeon said, feeling something inside her stomach. Guilt.

"Oh, that sounds nice" Juniel said and posed for a while, quietly hoping that Taeyeon would ask her to come along. But she didn't. "Anyways, I'll be heading off somewhere with my mom. See you tonight?" Juniel spoke again.

"Sure" Taeyeon answered shortly, making Juniel feel slightly disappointed.

"Enjoy your breakfast"

"Will do."

"Bye"

"Bye"

And that's it. Their conversation ended. Juniel felt that something is off, but she shook her thoughts off. Juniel now feels sad because Taeyeon didn't say that she loves her before ending the call which she normally does.

While Taeyeon on the other hand, started on preparing herself for the breakfast.

She took a quick bath after glancing on the wall clock that is hanging on her room. Only thirty minutes left before 7. She rushed everything up. She brushed her teeth on lightning speed. Dashed through her closet, and just randomly grabbed some clothes for her to wear.

Luckily, she picked the best clothes.

She got a simple white shirt with a dark fabric-like jacket paired with pants and a leather turban for her hair. She blow-dried her hair fast so that she can put the turban on without waiting for a long time for her hair to dry. She tired her hair in to a quick, simple ponytail before actually putting on her turban.

After looking on the mirror and feeling satisfied with her looks, she took another quick glance on her phone's screen to check the time, just in time for a text message to arrive.

The message was from Tiffany, she said that she's on her way to the cafe. Taeyeon smiled on the unexpected first move text from Tiffany. She grabbed her keys, rushed down to the parking area while tapping on the keyboard to reply:


[Taeyeon] : Me too 🙂 Take care.


It was a quick drive from Taeyeon's apartment to the cafe, and thanks to the traffic-less street, she had no time on travelling. She arrived at The Queen cafe withing 10 minute, and it surprised her that Tiffany is actually ther first.

Taeyeon walked towards Tiffany's place which is outside the cafe and seated on the chair right across the latter.

"Hey, where you waiting for a long time?" Taeyeon asked, Tiffany smiled. "Oh damn, I missed that smile" Taeyeon thought.

"No, I arrived just a few minutes before you" Tiffany answered.

"So, shall we order?" Taeyeon asked, Tiffany nodded happily making Taeyeon smile. "Hungry?" she asked. Tiffany froze for a few seconds before nodding again, but in a very cute way. Making Taeyeon feel warm on the inside.

Taeyeon raised her hand to call the waiter who quickly walked towards their table on the outside of the cafe with a small notepad and pencil on his hands. "I'll take one americano and Cesar salad, please" Taeyeon said, the waiter nodded once, wrote her orders and looked at Tiffany, asking for her order.

"Make it two americanos, please" She said, the waiter took the note. "And make the salad good for two" she added. The waiter repeated their order before bowing and walked away. "Salad for breakfast, huh" Tiffany said, making Taeyeon blush.

"Hey, tell me about your experience at Club Pisces" Taeyeon said, opening a random topic for them to talk about. Tiffany did a thinking gesture, which is adorable.

"It was actually nice. The place is nice, the music is nice..." Tiffany said and paused for a while before continuing. "...the drinks were nice" she said. Taeyeon's eyes widened. Remembering the time where she was too nervous while making Tiffany's drink which made her spill her drink on the entire floor, and Yuri made the drink instead.

"I'm sorry for dropping your drink" Taeyeon said. "it will actually taste so good if I had the chance to finish it" she said confidently, which made Tiffany chuckle. Taeyeon's heart squeezed.

"Why were you so nervous that time anyway?" Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon couldn't think of other reasons besides feeling shookt from seeing the person that she missed the most. She blurted out a sentence that suddenly popped up nto her mind.

"I guess I was too astonished with your beauty" she said, Tiffany swas shocked.

Their order came, interrupting their conversation. The two girls thanked the waited once he finished placing their order on the table and left again.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" Tiffany asked. Taeyeon gulped

"Things are going...not so well between us" Taeyeon said before blowing the hot coffee, Tiffany did the same.

"Why? What happened?" Tiffany asked, before putting her cup down. She then grabbed a fork, took a lettuce from the salad and ate it. How can someone look so beautiful while eating a freaking salad?

"I don't know... Things just..." Taeyeon paused as she try to compose a convincing reason. "...things just doesn't go the way we wanted it to be" she answered before finally taking a sip form her americano.

"Aw, that's just too sad" Tiffany said, too busy on eating the salad. "By the way, why the sudden breakfast?" she answered, Taeyeon was silenced. "This is my first time having breakfast with a stranger"

Everything shattered. Taeyeon's heart. Taeyeon's world. Taeyeon's hope. Everything. Hearing that line coming from Tiffany feels like a train hit her. Taeyeon's eyes are forming with tears.

"I'm not a stranger" Taeyeon said, feeling all the pain. "we've met before, don't you remember? You were my first love. My everything. What happened, Tiffany?"

"I think we've met before, right?" Tiffany suddenly said. "I mean on the bar, right? Or I don't know, I think I've seen you somewhere..."

Taeyeon couldn't bear to hear the rest of Tiffany's words. She's feeling hurt. She wants to ask why it's Tiffany like this. Why doesn't she remember her. What is happening. But she has to wait. She doesn't want Tiffany to think of her as a psycho or something. Taeyeon thinks it is best for her to wait before shooting tons of questions to Tiffany.

They spent the rest of their breakfast talking casually. Taeyeon just listened quietly to Tiffany who keeps on taking about her father and her life in LA. She also said that her sister told her to come to LA for her wedding and asked Tiffany to stay on LA and continue on studying instead of being stuck here in Seoul. Not wanting to disappoint the most important persons in her life, Tiffany stayed in LA to study just like what her sister wants and finally came back to Seoul. It confused Taeyeon. She remembered the last night that they spent together before Tiffany left for LA. She clearly remembers the really reason why, and it is such a nightmare.

Tiffany glanced on her wristwatch after an hours of nonstop talking. "I can't believe it's already 9. I'm sorry but I have somewhere to be" she said, while going through her bag and used her phone. She focused her attention back to Taeyeon after using her phone. "Thanks for the breakfast" she said with a smile, Taeyeon's heart squeezed again because of that alluring smile.

 

"can we do this again?" Taeyeon asked. "I mean, not only breakfast. I mean like lunch or something-or like snacks or whatever-"

 

Tiffany cut Taeyeon's words. "Sure, just text me" she said with another smile, Taeyeon couldn't help but smile back.

 

Tiffany stood up and fixed her clothes and bag. "Thanks again" Tiffany said again, Taeyeon just smiled. "see you"

 

"See you"

 

Tiffany walked away slowly, but just a fer feet from their spot outside the cafe, she turned around and saw that Taeyeon was still looking at her. Admiring her from head to toe; her hair, her clothes, her body, her everything. Her.

 

"You look so good today" Tiffany shouted before waving and walked away entirely this time. Leaving Taeyeon on their place, feeling beyond happy to spend time with the person that she loved the most; loves the most, that is.

 c41ab1.jpg