003

Error 404 : Love Not Found (FLASHDRIVE SEQUEL)

It's 6'o clock in the morning, the bar is slowly getting less crowded. Wasted people coming out with their own group of friends, ready to go home or get more wasted.

Juniel's bar usually closes at 7 in the morning, or when the bar is back to it's quiet state, then will be opened from evening until morning again.

The other bar workers started to clean the bar. They swept and mopped the floor, cleaned the tables, turned off the lights and turned down the loud music. Taeyeon on the other hand, started to wash and arrange glasses and cups on the bar. Yuri helped on arranging some liquor.

"Hey" Yuri said, with a bottle of champange on her hand. The champagne that she used on making Tiffany's drink. "Didn't she see us?"

"I don't know" Taeyeon answered shortly. "What do you think?" She asked back.

Yuri examined the champagne for a while before putting it back on the liquor area. "I don't know too. But if she did, she should've said a word. Are the lights that blinding?" Yuri joked, referring to the colorful flashing disco lights, making it hard for the human eyes to see.

"Do you think we'll ever see her again?" Taeyeon asked, Yuri shrugged her shoulders then Taeyeon let out a sad sigh. "I'll be changing shifts tonight" Taeyeon suddenly said.

"What? Why?"

Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders this time "I don't know, I just feel like changing. Please change too Yuri-ah please please pleaseeee" Taeyeon held Yuri's arm and pleaded like a kid who wants to buy a candy on a candy store. "Come on Yuri-ah"

"Fine, just stop" Yuri removed Taeyeon's grip that made the latter laugh. "You don't look cute"

***


Fast forwarding to the evening, Taeyeon and Yuri did change their shifts. They didn't start working at six in the evening, they started by twelve midnight instead. The day went by normally. Taeyeon rested from morning until before twelve midnight, same goes to Yuri.

"Is Sunny coming?" Yuri asked Taeyeon over the usual loud disco music.

"Yup, as always" Taeyeon answered while pouring the drink that she was making for the customer that ordered. "There's your cocktail, sir" she said. The man thanked her and left the bar.

A familiar figure walked closer to the bar and leaned over at the table. "Well hello there, how can I help you?" Taeyeon said in a flirty way, Yuri cringed.

"Nothing, I just want to tell you that I'll be going out for a while" Juniel said. "I need to buy more ice and some more liquor to add on our drinks menu" she said while showing a huge amount of money, a small shaped 'o' was formed on Taeyeon's mouth by seeing that amount of cash.

"Buy me a mudshot chocolate vodka, please?" Taeyeon said with her puppy dog eyes, Yuri stepped on Taeyeon's foot. "Ow, what the hell?"

"You're disgusting" Yuri said, making Juniel laugh.

"Sure, I'll buy you a lot" Juniel said, Taeyeon smiled happily "But you get to share it with Yul" Juniel added, Taeyeon's smile faded and Yuri smiled this time.

"What" Yuri asked, seeing Taeyeon's neutral face. "You're so greedy"

Juniel laughed once again before speaking. "I'll buy more for you Tae, okay?" She said, Taeyeon nodded cutely. "See you in a few hours" Juniel said again before leaning over to kiss Taeyeon on the cheeks. "By the way, Tae, you're incharge" Juniel added before winking and finally left.

"So, miss incharge" Yuri nudged Taeyeon's arm once she left. "What's your plan?"

"Can I get off work? I want to wander around the bar just like what Juniel usually does" Taeyeon said, trying to take the opportunity of being incharged. Yuri smiled, she knew that Taeyeon was going to say that.

"Sunny will be filling your position"

"Really?"

"Yup, don't worry. I'll handle everything" Yuri winked before pushind Taeyeon out of the bar "Now go, enjoy being incharge"

Taeyeon was first confused on how Yuri was behaving, but she shrugged it all off. She finally felt free, free from making those drinks and listening forcefully to people who are ordering under the super loud disco music. Taeyeon did wandered around the disco. She walked around as if she's a supervisor. Well, she IS supervising the bar.

She saw a lot of group of friends; some must be teachers, classmates, teenagers, or even underaged kids that looks eighteen and above that gave them acess on entering the bar; on different areas with their tables full of empty, and half empty glasses of alcohol. But one group captured her attention the most.

There are three girls, talking happily under the blinding discolights with wine glass on their hands. Taeyeon's thoughts were interrupted when someone suddenly bumped her shoulder, making her move back a little bit.

"Oh, I'm sorry" Taeyeon said to the girl who bumped into her. She squinted her eyes to the familiar figure. She knows that she have seen this girl somewhere before, she squinted her eyes more to adjust underneath the blinding lights.

"Taeyeon?" the girl said, Taeyeon finally recognized her with that voice.

"Jessica?" she said, Jessica's eyes widened and pulled her in to a tight and slightly awkward hug.

"Taeyeon-ah! Oh my God! What are you doing here?" Jessica said, feeling rather over-excited on seeing her old friend.

"I work here" Taeyeon said with a proud smile.

Jessica smiled back "is that so? How were you?" she asked, still feeling excited to the point that she held Taeyeon's shoulder, which made her a little more awkward after the hug.

"I'm fine" Taeyeon answered with a small smile "How about you? What are you doing here? Who are you with?" Taeyeon asked.

"Ah, I'm with my friends. Just a simple girl's night out" Jessica said while pointing somewhere behind her. Taeyeon looked at where Jessica was pointing, but she can't seem to register where Jessica is actually pointing. "And I'm about to go back there, they must be waiting for me" Jessica said before hugging Taeyeon one last time, walked away while waving with a beautiful smile plastered on her face.

"Enjoy your stay!" Taeyeon shouted as she watch the latter walk towards the table where she was observing earlier. So she was with those three girls? Taeyeon walked forward a bit to check who Jessica's with. She saw two unfamiliar girls, and one very familiar one. She should've asked Jessica if she was with her. Jessica could've said anything if she was with her.

Was it really her?

That wavy hair, that beautiful fringe, those cheek bones, that beautifully flicked eye lashes that you could see from a distance, and that beautifully pointed nose. It's her. Taeyeon is sure that it's her.

A hand was placed on Taeyeon's shoulder, making her jump a little in place. "The Yul, you're going to give me a heart attack"

Yuri smiled and said something that a true friend will say; "go get her buddy."