019

Error 404 : Love Not Found (FLASHDRIVE SEQUEL)

"Do you...remember me?"


Tiffany sighed and sat properly, but closer to Taeyeon this time—feeling the touch of their soft skin against each other's. Tiffany placed her head on Taeyeon's shoulder which made the latter's heart race.

"I've been dreaming about you lately..." Tiffany said as she draw invisible swirls on the couch, Taeyeon listened carefully. "its feels...real...like...it already happened"

"What happened on your dream?" Taeyeon asked, curious if Tiffany s actually having dreams of what happened before when they were still together.

"I had this nice one where you returned my flashdrive that contains important files...I don't know what those files are, but it is really important" Tiffany said, recalling her dream.

Taeyeon smiled. "That is actually how we first met" she said, Tiffany lifted her head and looked at the little girl who has a huge smile painted all over her face.

"Really?" Tiffany asked rather excitedly. Taeyeon nodded, still smiling. "What were the contents of the flashdrive?" Tiffany asked.

"Your thesis" Taeyeon said. She told Tiffany about how happy she was when Taeyeon returned her flashdrive, while Taeyeon was so happy that she had a chance to talk to her.

Taeyeon liked her a lot back then, and having the opportunity to return the flashdrive to Tiffany—thanks to Sunny—a lot of things has happened, they even started dating.

Tiffany smiled shyly after hearing the story about how they met and how inlove they were before, and placed her head on Taeyeon's shoulder again. "So that means...the dreams with you in it are actually real and everything actually happened.." Tiffany said, but something is off with her voice. Like something is wrong.

"Why? What's wrong?" Taeyeon asked as she place her nervous hand on Tiffany's hips to pull her closer than they already are, Tiffany moved along when Taeyeon pulled her closer but Taeyeon's hand never left Tiffany's waist.

"I've dreamt about something very scary" Tiffany said, moving her legs closer to Taeyeon's time. Their knees bumped into each other but they didn't give a single damn. "Like...us being...tied up...and someone...getting shot..." Tiffany whispered, feeling scared by just the thought of that nightmare.

Taeyeon sighed and placed her hand on Tiffany's head this time. She brushed Tiffany's hair with her fingers, feeling the silky and soft hair. "Yup...that happened before" she said, still running her finger's through the latter's hair. "You were so brave back then" she added, the latter didn't respond.

Tiffany closed her eyes; feeling Taeyeon's fingers on her beautiful long hair, smelling that wonderful perfume that Taeyeon is wearing, feeling the comfort of her head being placed on Taeyeon's shoulder.

"Tae..." Tiffany said softly. Taeyeon retreated her hand from Tiffany's hair and placed it on the latter's waist again. "I'm sorry..." she said.

She sat up quickly after hearing Tiffany sniff and held her tightly on her both sides. Taeyeon's heart broke when she saw the beautiful girl crying. Taeyeon frowned as she wipe the girls' tear with her thumb before sweeping her hair from her face to her ear. Taeyeon couldn't stop thinking that Tiffany still looks so breathtaking even when she's crying.

"I'm sorry, I can't remember how much I loved you...I'm sorry–" Tiffany's sentence was cut and a pair of lips was pressed against hers. Her eyes were wide opened due to surprise, but the other girl who initiated the kiss closed her eyes tightly.

The kiss didn't last for long, it was only meant to shut Tiffany up. And to be honest, Taeyeon wanted to do it when they first saw each other.

Taeyeon smiled after pulling away. Tiffany's face is still painted with shock as she touched her lips with her index finger. Taeyeon laughed at the action. "What? I brushed my teeth" she joked, Tiffany froze. "Um...Fany-ah?"

This time, it was Taeyeon's turn to be surprised. Tiffany suddenly pulled her closer for another kiss, but it became longer and more steamy. Tiffany pushed Taeyeon down slowly until she is completely laying down. The two girls tried their best to catch their breath as the kiss becomes more intense.

Taeyeon had her hand grip on Tiffany's waist, while Tiffany has her both hands on Taeyeon's jaw. Their bodies are glued to each other, not a single space was seen. Taeyeon suddenly pulled away and looked at Tiffany for a while, the latter looks slightly disappointed at the sudden interruption.

"What's happening?" Taeyeon asked as she breathes heavily.

Tiffany traced Taeyeon's jaw with her index finger, leading to her soft pink lips. "I think I remember now..." she whispered before moving her lips closer to Taeyeon's ear "...how I loved you" she added. Her husky voice sent shivers through Taeyeon's whole body.

Taeyeon didn't know why Tiffany is like this right now, but she surely liked it...a lot.

"I..." she whispered again, Taeyeon closed her eyes. "...missed you Tae" and their lips met again. Taeyeon has no idea why Tiffany is being seductive right now, but she blames the alcohol.

They kissed slowly, and Taeyeon's hand moved right inside Tiffany's shirt, her hands touching that beautiful silky skin. Tiffany let out an cute little moan when Taeyeon's hand met her bra, the latter's eyes widened. Their lips finally separated, but Taeyeon traced Tiffany's jaw with some kisses and some little up to her neck, which made Tiffany hold Taeyeon's shirt tightly.

Taeyeon's hand went under Tiffany's bra, feeling that soft on her hand, Tiffany couldn't help but moan weakly even if she bites her lips. Taeyeon's thumb touched the now erected which painted a smirk on her face.

After playing with the soft s, her hand went down on the latter's shorts and attempted to it. But before she did, she looked at the latter straight in the eye—asking for permission. Tiffany bit her lip and nodded cutely with those puppy dog–begging eyes.

And as Taeyeon was about to finally the latter's shorts, the door was suddenly opened and the loud music of the disco was heard all over the sound-proof room. And to their surprise, it was her.

Juniel's eyes were widened in shock of what she is seeing right now, tears on her eyes started to form. How could Taeyeon do this? They just broke up, and they were doing it at her bar! Juniel got out and ran to her office.

Feeling embarrased, Tiffany pushed Taeyeon up and fixed her clothes before speaking. "Talk to her" she said, Taeyeon looked at her. "Go" she added before walking out and exiting the bar, leaving the confused little girl.