016

Error 404 : Love Not Found (FLASHDRIVE SEQUEL)

"Will you think that I'm crazy if I tell you that I like you?"

Tiffany looked down and blushed secretly when Taeyeon said that. She fiddled with the restaurant's red table cloth and tries to wrap it around her index finger. She was speechless. She didn't know how to respond to that, and Taeyeon understood. It was a little too early, right? She just broke up with Juniel, and she didn't want to make Tiffany feel like a rebound or something. Taeyeon knows that she still loves the person who's sitting right across her that is trying her hardest to hide that beautiful blushing face. Taeyeon couldn't help but smile.

But after saying that sudden—rather blunt—statement, Taeyeon brushed it off as a joke. Thankfully, Tiffany didn't show a negative reaction that might disappoint Taeyeon, and she inverted the topic instead.

Taeyeon told Tiffany her story about she and Juniel met, since the latter asked so. Tiffany's eyes widened as she felt amazed by how they met—not because of the fact that Taeyeon was actually seduced by a stranger that happens to be in Juniel's bar.

"I can't believe she really did that" Tiffany said while she was biting the straw of her smoothie as she talked.

"Did what?" Taeyeon asked, looking down at Tiffany's perfect lips with that beautiful shade of red lipstick that suits her so well.

"Took care of a stranger" Tiffany answered, referring to Juniel who actually took care of drunk Taeyeon on the night that they first met. Taeyeon nodded. "She really didn't have trust issues, huh? She better be thankful that you didn't take advantage of her when you were drunk" Tiffany joked. Taeyeon laughed along. Actually, her heart jumped as she observed how Tiffany's lips curved into a smile and her eyes formed her signature crescent moon-like shape.

"Hey, that's mean" Taeyeon joked back "I'm not that kind of person, you know"

"Oh yes I do" Tiffany suddenly said. Taeyeon froze.

She does? What does her "oh yes I do" mean? Tiffany knows? Does Tiffany actually remember her and she was she just pretending not to?

Tiffany almost choked on her drink after realizing what she just said. She took a tissue and wiped her lips with it before speaking while waving her hands as if she's saying that she didn't mean what she said. "I-I mean, I can see that you're not that kind of person...you know...your physical appearance and stuff like that" Tiffany explained nervously. Taeyeon is wondering why Tiffany is so nervous right now. "It's not like I know you for a long time" Tiffany added which pinched Taeyeon's heart a little.

Even if they talked about random stuff like Tiffany's student life when she was in LA, Taeyeon couldn't stop thinking about what Tiffany said earlier.

"oh yes I do"

Does Tiffany actually remember Taeyeon?

An idea came to Taeyeon's head.

"Will you come to the bar tonight?" she suddenly asked. Tiffany's head tilted to the side.

"Juniel banned me from going there, right?" Tiffany said

"She will never find out" Taeyeon said. Tiffany is feeling confused right now. "Meet me tonight, please? Bring your friends too so it wont be too obvious"

Even if she is still feeling confused, Tiffany nodded her head. She really wants to go to that bar, because it is indeed one of the best.

While Taeyeon on the other hand, felt relieved that Tiffany didn't refuse on meeting her.

Taeyeon's actual plan is to meet Jessica before she meets Tiffany, that's why she said to bring her friends along. She knows that Tiffany will invite Jessica. Taeyeon really wants to find out about what happened to Tiffany, if she really forgot about Taeyeon or not.

***

 

After eating lunch together, Tiffany excused herself and told Taeyeon that she has somewhere to go. Taeyeon offered a ride, but Tiffany refused.

 

"No, it's fine" she said as they walk outside the fancy restaurant. Even if they were about to leave, the people in the restaurant still gives them a bitter look. The two girl breathes fresh air once they got outside.

 

"Sure?" Taeyeon asked, they were walking towards her car which is parked infront of the restaurant. Tiffany nodded and smiled, Taeyeon smiled back. "See you tonight" she added.

 

"See you, Tae" Tiffany said with a very beautiful smile that never fails to flutter Taeyeon's heart before walking away while waving.

 

Taeyeon stood outside her car and watched Tiffany as she walked away, leaving the cute little girl with her heart fluttering but confused at the same time.

 

"She called me Tae" Taeyeon said to herself. She was still confused, but she smiled to herself, feeling happy to hear that voice say her nickname after a very very long time.

 

Once Tiffany took a turn on the other street and disappeared, Taeyeon finally got into her car and drove home.

 

Hours passed, and Taeyeon really couldn't wait to meet Tiffany. She wished that she invited her over, but Tiffany has somewhere to go. She decided to text the latter instead.

 

|  Taeyeon » Tiffany |
6:51 pm

 

[Taeyeon] : Where for art thou

 

[Taeyeon] : And where did you go earlier?

 

[Tiffany] : Didn't know that you could be so classy 😂

 

[Tiffany] : Home, will be preparing to leave later. Went over to a friend's house to invite her over tonight, she said she'll meet me there.

 

[Tiffany]: You?

 

[Taeyeon] : Somewhere where I find comfort, silence and serenity.

 

[Tiffany] : Home?

 

[Taeyeon] : Lucky guess 😆

 

[Tiffany] : 😜

 

[Tiffany] : I'll take a quick shower, see you in a bit?

 

[Taeyeon] : Sure. 7:30?

 

[Tiffany] : Okay 🙂 see you 😊

 

[Taeyeon] : Take care 🙂

 

***

 

Taeyeon smiled after sending the last text message. She grabbed a simple black sweater and a white ripped jeans with black Adidas sneakers. She took her car keys and put her phone on her pocket before rushing to her car to drive to the bar, hoping that she would see Jessica there before meeting Tiffany.

 

Well she's right.

 

Jessica was sitting on the bar area while talking to Yuri as she shakes the latter's order. Taeyeon observed how Yuri smiled after pouring the girl's order and poured it into a glass.

 

Taeyeon cleared and sat beside Jessica.

 

"Sorry to interrupt your moment" Taeyeon said jokingly, Yuri looked at her looking pissed as hell. "Seems like this barista is into you miss, is she hitting on you?" Taeyeon said to Jessica. The latter laughed, but Yuri showed her middle finger directly into Taeyeon's face. Taeyeon and Jessica laughed together. "Shoo shoo, stupid barista. I'll talk to this young lady whom you just abused rught now" Taeyeon said, Yuri showed her middle finger again before walking away, leaving the two.

 

"Still remember her?" Taeyeon asked, Jessica nodded her head before sipping the drink that Yuri made.

 

"I still remember the incident with the dickhead" Jessica said, referring to the time that Nickun got Taeyeon as hostage. Taeyeon got quiet when she remembered the memory. "I'm sorry for reminding you about that" Jessica said, Taeyeon smiled and said that it's okay.

 

"I have some questions" Taeyeon said before calling over Yuri to order a bottle of cold beer. Yuri rolled her eyes but served her the beer that she ordered, Taeyeon thanked the latter who immidiately left since there are a lot more other customers waiting for their drinks.

 

"Is it about her?"Jessica asked.

 

Taeyeon took a quick sip on her beer and placed it on the table. "Who?" Taeyeon asked, claiming if Jessica knows what she wants to talk about.


"Who else?" Jessica answered with a smirk before taking a quick sip on her drink. "I know that you're probably confused about Tiffany" she added, Taeyeon's eyes widened. Jessica does know.

Taeyeon fixed her position and sat properly, waiting for Jessica to explain.

"She did forgot about you" Jessica said, Taeyeon anticipated to what is coming next "She went out with her ex boyfriend that time, and they were arguing. They were shouting at each other. Her ex, who was driving that time, is not focusing on the road. So the car crashed hard into a tree. It made a bad impact to Tiffany, thankfully she didn't die. Her ex has minor injuries on his head, but Tiffany's head bumped on the dashboard hard" she explained, Taeyeon gasped

"If she had an amnesia about that...how did you know what happened?" Taeyeon asked

"I was there"