005

Error 404 : Love Not Found (FLASHDRIVE SEQUEL)

"Are you out of your mind?!" Sunny shouted. Even if the bar is super noisy, Sunny's loud shout made the people around them look at her. She stood up, bowed then apologized, the people minded their own businesses again. "Don't you remember that you have a girlfriend?" Sunny scooted closer to Taeyeon and whispered this time.

"I know" Taeyeon answered. "But I-"

"Are you going to cheat on her?" Sunny asked, Taeyeon's eyes widened as she shook her head fast.

"No no no, I just-" Taeyeon tried to explain, but she ran out of words. Sunny looked at her with an 'I-told-you-you're-going-to-cheat' kind of look. Taeyeon sighed before talking again. "But Soonkyu-ah, this is my chance to get her back. I know I still love her but–"

"But how about Juniel?" Sunny asked, cutting Taeyeon's words. Taeyeon sighed in defeat, Sunny looked at her with pity. "Maybe you should just let her be" Sunny said.

"No" Taeyeon shook her head. "I want her back again"

"What's all the fuzz about?" A girl suddenly joined in the conversation, sat beside Taeyeon and put her arm around Taeyeon's shoulders. "I got you your mudshake vodka" Juniel said to Taeyeon as the latter smiles. Juniel noticed Taeyeon's mood, so she held her hand this time. "Taeyeon-ah, what's wrong?" She asked.

Taeyeon shook her head.

"We just saw Tiffany" Sunny blurted out. Taeyeon's eyes suddenly widened from what Sunny suddenly said.

"She's drunk" Taeyeon said

"I'm not"

"Yes you are"

"Why are you fighting?" Juniel said, the two bickering girls were silenced. "What's wrong if she just saw Tiffany?"

"They talked" Sunny said said, Taeyeon slapped her arm this time.

"Sunny is completely drunk" Taeyeon defended, Juniel's mood changed.

"Sunny-sshi, can you please give us a moment?" Juniel asked calmly as she try to keep calm and not let her anger out uncontrollably. Sunny nodded and excused herself as she finds her way back to the bar area where Yuri is busy making drinks.

"Taeyeon-ah" Juniel said, keeping an eye contact with her girlfriend "Why are you trying to hide the fact that you and Tiffany met just now?" Juniel asked calmly.

"I–" Taeyeon paused for a while before continuing. "...I'm scared that you'll get angry"

"Why would I get angry?"

"Because we talked."

"And?" Juniel asked, Taeyeon was silenced. "See? Why would I get angry just because you talked? If the two of you kissed, that's when I'll get angry" Juniel joked and let out a fake chuckle. Taeyeon was still quiet.

Taeyeon is still confused on what she is going to do.

She knows that she love Juniel, but she misses Tiffany. Taeyeon's love for Tiffany is more than anyone could ever imagine in this world. And even after all these years that Tiffany left Taeyeon because of her dad, Taeyeon still loves her. Taeyeon still wants her. Taeyeon know that she still has the chance. But the problem is, Tiffany doesn't remember her.

Taeyeon, Tiffany's first true love. Tiffany felt so loved and in love with Taeyeon that time. Everything is so perfect when they were together. Their everyday texts, dates, movie nights and more. It was all magical, thanks to Taeyeon, that is.

It hurts her. The fact that Tiffany doesn't remember Taeyeon hurts her more than the fact that Tiffany left her for years. What happened to Tiffany? Why did she forget Taeyeon? Did she really forget Taeyeon?

Taeyeon wants answers to everything. But the current problem is; How about Juniel? Taeyeon loves her, but she wants Tiffany back. What is she going to do?

"Tae?" Juniel called out to the latter that is spacing out.

"I'm sorry" Taeyeon answered with her head down. "I just don't want you to get mad."

"I'm not mad, okay?" Juniel assured while holding Taeyeon's chin up. "Everything's cool" Juniel smiled and planted a soft kiss on Taeyeon's puffy cheeks. "Go home and rest, I'll take over now." Juniel smiled, Taeyeon sighed and nodded. She said good bye to her girlfriend and excused herself to the bar where Sunny and Yuri is.

"You okay, Taeyeon-ah?" Yuri asked while wiping the bar table.

"I'm taking a leave tonight" Taeyeon said, Yuri and Sunny looked at her.

"Why so sudden?" Yuri asked.

"Juniel said so" Taeyeon answered coldly with a goodbye wave and left the two without waiting for their response.

When Taeyeon is finally out of sight, Yuri went closer to Sunny and whispered; "That's your fault, isn't it?"

Sunny shrugged her shoulders as if it's just nothing. "I didn't do anything wrong" she said cooly and Yuri rolled her eyes at her.

≈≈≈


Taeyeon closed her apartment door shut once she finally arrived at her place. She threw her keys on the sofa while walking towards her bedroom lazily with heavy foot steps.

A sigh was let out when she finally flopped herself on her comfy bed. She took one of her blue pillows and hugged it closer to her body and buried her face on it. She's thinking of Tiffany again.

What should she do?

Her heart keeps on telling her thaf she should make her move and get Tiffany back. She knows that she still loves het. And seeing her at the bar confirmed that her feelings for Tiffang is still the same as before. But her mind is telling her that she should not hurt Juniel. She knows that this will surely hurt her present girfriend.

What will Taeyeon do? Will she listen to her mind or heart?

It confuses her a lot. She wanta her back because she loves her, but at the same time; she doesn't want to hurt Juniel because she loves her too.

Taeyeon buried her face more on the pillow and shouted so loud until she finally ran out of breath. She hates the fact that she is feeling this way. She hates the fact that she's having a hard time right now. She hates the fact that things are so hard and complicated.

She sat up after screaming on the pillow. She looks at her phone that is just placed beside her. Should she text her? That is what Taeyeon is thinking. She took her phone, turned it on, pressed on contacts and looks for the name of that certain person. Once she finally found her contact information, she stared at it for a couple of seconds.

"How are you?" Taeyeon asked the phone, but truthfully, she was asking the person whose name is showing on her phone screen. "It has been a long time since we've seen each other. How have you been?" she asked before tapping the button that takes you to the messaging application. Taeyeon stared at the blank space where you type in your message. I've missed you so much" she said again with a very cute, but sad frown. "Have you really forgotten about me?" she added, tears formed on her eyes.

Taeyeon tapped on the empty space and stared at the keyboard for a while and though; is it okay for me to do this?

But despise that thought, Taeyeon proceeded on what her hear was telling her. And she probably missed doing this.

 

|Taeyeon » Tiffany|
11:31 pm

 

[Taeyeon] : Hey