Final

Error 404 : Love Not Found (FLASHDRIVE SEQUEL)

She did ran after her now ex girlfriend to her office, but it was locked. She knocked for a few times before the owned finally unlocked the door, but not opening it yet. So Taeyeon turned the knob and opened it by herself. She was greeted by a devastated woman, her eyes swollen and her face puffy from all the crying. Taeyeon walked in and closed the door at her back. "Why?" she asked, frozen in her place. "Why are you like this?" she asked again.

 

"How could you do this to me?" the crying ex girlfriend said, her voice cracking. "We just broke up, and you're doing it here for 's sake!" she added, shouting the last curse word. Taeyeon's eyebrows furrowed.

 

"Why? You know I still love her, right? And it has never changed" Taeyeon said rather bravely, making the girl cry harder. "You're not upset about me ing her on your ing bar after we ing broke up" she shouted, Juniel flinched. "You're upset because I haven't ed you when we were together, right?" she added, the girl got quiet. Guilty. Taeyeon let out a fake laugh. "You always get mad when we're into it and I suddenly break the mood because I didn't want to continue. You know the reason why, right? It's because I'm not yet ready to somebody else yet" she added, Juniel closed her eyes shut. "I am not your slave, Juniel"

 

"You think our relationship was all about ?" Juniel asked, her voice still cracking.

 

"How will I not think that way? You never supported me with anything. When I give you something–yes, I get a thanks from you, but I never felt that you've appreciated it. And let me repeat, you always get upset when I break the mood whenever we're making out because I'm not yet ready to somebody else." Taeyeon said, her anger escaping. Juniel is a spoiled girlfriend, but she never shown her appreciation on everything that Taeyeon goes or gives. "I loved you Juniel, but relationships doesn't work that way."

 

"Tae–"

 

"You didn't even help me get over Tiffany!!" she shouted and messed up her hair, but her face got serious. "You know what? I'm done. Forget this ing job. Forget everything. I quit, this job, and you" she said before opening the door and slamming it hard once she got out of the office. Juniel broke down on the floor and cried, everything that Taeyeon said was right.

Taeyeon's tracks was stopped by Sunny who held her shoulders for her to stop walking. Taeyeon is shaking from anger. "Wait wait, what just happened" she said, Taeyeon shook Sunny's hands off her shoulder

"Go ing ask her" she said and started walking again.

Taeyeon finally got out of the bar and looked around for Tiffany. There's this nearby bench with a very familiar figure sitting on it, it was her. Taeyeon walked closer after calming herself down for a few seconds, and she was shocked to see that Tiffany is crying. "Hey" she said as she sat down and hugged the crying girl. "Why are you crying?"

"Tae...I'm sorry...everything happened so fast...I'm—" Tiffany's words were cut by Taeyeon's hush.

"I've waited for you, Fany-ah" she said and smiled while she look at the latter's eyes. "Our relationship was not that good anyways..." she said.

"But still, I'm very sorry. She saw us and she probably got mad...I just couldn't control...I'm sorry" Tiffany said, breaking down on Taeyeon's chest. Taeyeon just hugged her and ran her fingers on the soft hair again.

"Shh...she shouldn't be mad about that. I talked to her before finding you" Taeyeon said, Tiffany got quiet. "Look, Fany-ah. My love for you has never changed. I know I should be over you when I was dating her. She was supposed to help me get over you, but she didn't. I keep on waiting for you, Fany-ah. You left me without saying anything. We lost contact suddenly, and I lost my mind." Taeyeon confessed while holding Tiffany—who stayed quiet—on her arms. "When I saw you, I felt so damn happy. But it hurts me that you couldn't remember me. I talked to Jessica before you arrived, and she told me everything. I undertand now. I'll wait again, Fany-ah. For you to remember me. For you to remember how to love me again." she said before kissing the latter's head. Tiffny closed her eyes before pulling away from the hug and looked at Taeyeon.

Tiffany brushed Taeyeon's hair to her ear and smiled. "We'll get there, Taetae" she said, Taeyeon smiled and leaned in for a kiss. It was a sweet kiss–a slow one. As if they were the only people left in the world. Everything felt perfect that night.

***

"Where's the champagne?" Tiffany shouted at the dining area as she was fixing the table. "And the wine glasses! It should be here already!" she shouted again, a girl suddenly came running to the dining area with a bottle of vintage champagne on her hand.

"Calm down, Tiff. I was still picking the best one" Jessica said before placing the said bottle on the table. She walked towards the cabinet that contains various types of glasses and took some wine glass and arranged it on the table.

A sound was heard in the kitchen, it was the oven. A short girl bended over and pulled out a beautifully baked cake out of the oven with her kitchen gloves to avoid burning her hand. She placed it on the kitchen counter and let it cool for a few minutes. Tiffany walked to her direction and wrapped her arms around the short girl's waist. "Hmm, that smells good Tae" she said before kissing Taeyeon's cheeks. Taeyeon smiled proudly as they look at the beautiful cake.

They watched a movie after preparing and once they looked at the time, they went out of the small apartment and started a count down.

"5...4...3...2...1..." all of them counted loudly together "HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!" they shouted together as they watch fireworks popping in the sky. Sunny and Yuri blowed some trumpet toys together and Sunny took some photos on her phone.

While Taeyeon and Tiffany held hands together while they watch the fireworks quietly with a smile on their faces. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and the smile on the beautiful girl's face made her smile wider. Tiffany felt that Taeyeon was looking at her so she looked at her as well.

Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany's face with her right hand before speaking. "You're so beautiful" she said, Tiffany's smile grew bigger. Taeyeon leaned in for a sweet new years kiss. Sunny noticed and took a quick picture of the two kissing with the fireworks as their background. Sunny looked at the picture on her phone and the two girls look so damn good together.

After a few minutes they pulled away and stared directly into each other's eyes. "Happy new year, Fany-ah" Taeyeon said cutely. It has been 8 months since she quit her job at Juniel's bar and the four of them moved in to a small apartment together. They were living happier than before, and Taeyeon was happier than ever.

As for Tiffany, her memories about them are still slowly coming back as each day passes, but Taeyeon decided to make new ones instead.

Another beautiful smile—as always— was painted on Tiffany's face "Happy new year, my Taetae" she said, and they were ready to start again.