001

Error 404 : Love Not Found (FLASHDRIVE SEQUEL)

Taeyeon woke up, startled. It's was just another dream. She touched her cheeks to feel if any tears escaped her eyes again for the countless times that she had that dream. And well, she did cried in her sleep again. She sighed and placed her blanket to the side before standing up and heading towards the bathroom.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Another sad morning for Taeyeon, thanks to that dream.

Three years. It has been three years since Tiffany went to LA because her dad got angry at their relationship.

Taeyeon haven't heard anything from Tiffany eversince she left. They lost contact for a few days, and that's it. Their relationship vanished. Everything that they've been through vanished. Tiffany stopped contacting Taeyeon, she even deactivated her Facebook account. Taeyeon tried to find her, even with her real name; Stephanie Young, but she got nothing.

Taeyeon opened the bathroom sink and splashed cold water onto her face, waking herself up. She then grabbed the blue towel that was hanging beside the sink and wiped her face dry as she walks back to her room, and flopped herself on her bed then stared at the white ceiling.

Why? Why did Tiffany do this to her? She has been suffering for three years. Three ing years.

Taeyeon's thoughts was interrupted when her phone vibrated. She groaned as she sat up and reached her phone that was placed on the table near her bed.

 

"Hello?" Taeyeon said when she answered her phone before laying down again.

 

"Good morning Taengoo!" a girl's voice from the other line said.

 

"Good *yawn* morning" Taeyeon said while rubbing her eyes and she stretched her arms after.

 

"Rise and shine, sleepy head!" the voice said, Taeyeon closed her eyes. She's still feeling sleepy, she doesn't even want to stand up. "Yah, Kim Taeyeon" the voice said again. Taeyeon mumbled a soft 'mmm'. "Get uuupppp, we'll be meeting at the bar in an hour" the voice ordered. Taeyeon opened her eyes slowly and glanced at the wall clock, right. She has to prepare and proceed to the bar in an hour from now.

 

"Okay, okay. I'll take a bath now" Taeyeon said in a grumpy manner, she finally stood up and grabbed her blue bath towel before heading back to the bathroom.

 

"Grumpy Taengoo on the morning?" the voice said with a hint of sadness on the tone of her voice, Taeyeon kept quiet. "That dream again?" the voice asked, hoping for the opposite answer. Taeyeon sighed and nodded. She knew that the person that she is talking to doesn't really see her, but she knows that the person on the other line knows the truth. "right" the voice said again, with a hint of disappoinment this time.

 

"I'm sorry" Taeyeon said.

 

"We talked about this" The voice said, hiding the pain that she's currently feeling. But Taeyeon knows what she's trying to say; that it's not her fault that she's still having dreams about Tiffany. "Take a long bath, take your time. Relax, okay?" The voice said, Taeyeon took a deep breath before responding.

 

"Okay" Taeyeon answered. "Thanks. I love you" she said with a small smile.

 

The person on the other line smiles too. "I love you too, Taeyeon"

 

~~~


Can you imagine a bar that is as quiet as an open field? Well, this is how it is for bars during mornings; since they open up at evenings of course.

The huge space filled with various groups of couches are all unoccupied. The tables are clean, even the dance floor. No stains of alcohol on the luxurious couches, no wasted alcohol on the floor, no passed out people. Just a normal, quiet place.

Taeyeon placed her coat on the bar table and she sat down on one of the red bar stools as she wait for a certain person while scrolling through her phone.

"Hey" a girl said while approaching Taeyeon, then sat on the tall bar stool just behind the bar counter. "You okay?" She asked. Taeyeon nodded. "So, what's our plan for today?" she asked again, she knows that it is best to avoid talking about Taeyeon's dream because it affects the two of them.

"Wanna go and eat somewhere?" Taeyeon asked with a small smile, the girl smiled back and nodded happily. "Great, how about grilled meat?" the girl's smile grew bigger as she nodded fast.

Juniel, Taeyeon's current girlfriend. She owns a bar, and that is where Taeyeon works. That is also the place where they first met.

Going back to the past, Taeyeon was so devastated when Tiffany left and lost contact with her. She spent most of her nights on different bars to keep her mind off a certain person that left her. One unexpected night, when Taeyeon was on Juniel's bar with Sunny, a girl tried to seduce Taeyeon. Yes, she might be drunk that time, but he still know her limitations. The girl got touchy, and keeps on whispering dirty stuff to Taeyeon; like having for a low price, and more of that .

Since Taeyeon can't even move normally, the bar owner; Juniel, came to the rescue. She is the one who stopped the girl from seducing Taeyeon. As the owner, Juniel ordered the girl to stop, since the latter refuses and she said that she should not force the person.

Sunny left the table and started to grind with other girls on the dance floor, leaving Taeyeon and the bar owner alone. Juniel had pity on the drunkard who couldn't even open her eyes, so she decided to take care of her for the night.

That's how they met.

Taeyeon started to go to Juniel's bar, and they talked and talked and of course, they developed feelings for each other.

They've been together for two years. Juniel helped Taeyeon to move on. But Taeyeon knows to herself that still thinks about Tiffany. Well, who wouldn't? They went through a lot before, escpecially when the incident involving Nickhun happened. They thought that it will make their relationship stronger, but it didn't.

While Juniel on the other hand, knows it as well. She gets hurt everytime that Taeyeon has that dream. But Taeyeon keeps on assuring Juniel that she loves her. It is true love, to be honest. Taeyeon loves Juniel, but not as much as she loves Tiffany.

Taeyeon knows that she hurts Juniel on some way, so with that, she shows her love for Juniel on any other way possible.

Juniel knows that Taeyeon gets sad everytime she dreams of Tiffany,  but tries to understand that everytime even though it hurts her. She trusts Taeyeon she loves her.

They spent more time on the bar talking about random stuff like movies, or the shows that they've watched last night. They talked about almost everything, except for that dream.

***

 

The two girls are currently sitting on a simple meat-grilling restaurant where the customers are the ones that will grill the meat, Taeyeon find this kind of places fun.

 

The waiter finally came over to their table to serve the raw meat that they ordered together with fresh lettuce and spicy rice cakes. Taeyeon took the silver chopsticks before placing five pieces of meat on the grill, Juniel watches silently. After a few minutes, Taeyeon flipped the meat and added a slice of fresh potato to be grilled. Another few minutes later, the meat if finally cooked. Taeyeon picked one fresh lettuce before wrapping it around the meat then handed it over to Juniel.

 

"You are unusually quiet today" Juniel said, noticing Taeyeon's mood.

 

Taeyeon showed a small smile to assure her girlfriend. "I'm fine" she said. "Come on, eat up" she said again, her smile grew wider when Juniel's mouth captured the whole lettuce that has meat in it. Juniel smiled cutely.

 

The two denied the fact that Taeyeon's mood was down because of that dream. But they knew that it shouldn't ruin their date.

 

Taeyeon looked around to observe the place as Juniel chews her food. A brunette-haired girl with blonde ombre locks captured Taeyeon's attention. It's slightly curly, and just laying there on the girl's back perfectly. Juniel noticed that something has caught Taeyeon's attention, so she looked at where Taeyeon was looking.

 

"That girl's hair looks pretty, huh?" Juniel said, Taeyeon nodded.

 

The girl suddenly turned her head to the side, revealing a clear view of her beautiful side profile. That eyes, that cheek, that lips.

It's her. Taeyeon thought that it was her the first time she laid her eyes on that beautiful hair. It looks so soft and fluffy, you might want to run your fingers through it forever.

Juniel looked at Taeyeon, feeling surprised from what she saw, but what surprised her the most is Taeyeon's expression. Her eyes opened wide with , as if she saw a very bright jewel.

 

But it is indeed a very bright jewel. It was Tiffany.