Tokyo Date

Take Care of My Girlfriend

Hello all! I'm sorry for dragging this story! I should have done a better job at speeding it up but I guess I had too many ideas and I let it get to me...I'm so sorry! I hope you all will still follow through :(

By the time we left the sushi bar, I was smiling from ear to ear. One thing that I am very passionate about would be food. And getting to taste something as fresh as those sashimi earlier on, really brought my mood up. I felt as if my heart was floating as we walked along the streets of Tokyo. As I took joyful steps, I felt my hand being pulled and I crashed onto Hyukjae oppa. It was then that I realised I was day-dreaming as I walked and didn’t hear the ringing of the bicycle that was coming from behind.

“Thanks,”I smiled at Hyukjae oppa.

“Be careful. You alright there?”he chuckled.

“Yes,”I laughed a little.

My eyes shifted to my hand which he was holding onto. I coughed a little and tried to retract my hand but he held onto it with a firm grip. I looked at him, willing for him to let go. However, in return, he gave me a look that said he’s not about to let go. I sighed before looking away. I heard him chuckle while tugging my hand a little. We continued walking hand in hand and soon got talking. To my surprise, our conversation was smooth without any awkward moments. Before I knew it, the both of us were laughing our heads off due to a joke he cracked.

“Stop it!”I whacked him while wiping the tears that were perched on my eyelids.

“Alright, alright. Want some ice cream?”he asked since we were standing right in front of a convenience store.

I nodded my head eagerly. After getting our ice creams, I tried to open it but it was a little difficult since I was holding onto my clutch. Hyukjae oppa noticed and quickly helped to open it. I struggled to hold it with my clutch and he wanted to take it for me.

“No! You’ll look so gay holding it. I’ll just tuck it under my arm,”I said.

“Can you handle them both?”he asked with a frown evident on his face.

I nodded my head and we continued walking hand in hand. The streets got quieter as it was nearing eleven at night. Soon, we walked to a park nearby and all I could hear was the sound of my heels on the pavement.

“Look at all the stars,”Hyukjae oppa pointed with the hand that was holding onto mine.

“You know we shouldn’t…,”but he cut me off.

“Shh, look at the stars,”he said as he ate his ice cream.

I couldn’t hide the smile on my face at how child-like he was. I looked up at the sky and watched the stars twinkle, hand in hand with the man I love. Somehow, I wished that we weren’t in the pathetic state we were in. If only, he didn’t do all those things. It would have been different. But then again, if he didn’t do all those things, we wouldn’t be standing hand in hand in Tokyo right now.

“Haemin,”Hyukjae oppa called out.

I turned to look at him to have him take the ice cream stick from me. He held onto both of the dirty sticks till we reached a rubbish bin for him to throw them away.

“Tired?”he asked.

“Not really. I don’t want to leave. Tokyo has been amazing,”I sighed as I looked around one last time.

By then, the limousine had pulled up right in front of us and Hyukjae oppa had let go of my hand to open the door for me to get in.

“We can always come back again,”he smiled.

“Thank you, Hyukjae oppa. This trip has been great,”I smiled back.

“Anything for you, Haemin. Anything,”he raised an eyebrow, gesturing for me to get in.

The limousine drove us back to the hotel and we got up to our floor happily. But my happiness was not to last as I realised that I forgot my room key.

“I swore I put it in here,”I mumbled.

“I’ll get the staff to open it for you,”Hyukjae oppa said as I tried looking for the key in my clutch for the thousandth time.

“Nah, it’s okay. It’s late. We can do that tomorrow. I’ll just bunk in with Soobin,”I replied.

“Okay,”he nodded his head as he walked me to Soobin’s suite which was just next door.

We rang the doorbell but there was no answer.

“I’ll call them,”I took out my phone and began calling the three of them.

As I tried to call them, Hyukjae oppa just stood next to me, waiting patiently.

“Their phones are still switched off…,”I frowned.

“Why don’t you sleep at my suite tonight?”he offered.

Instantly, I looked at him, staring at him. He noticed my skeptical face and his eyes widened.

“No, this is not part of the plan. I swear this isn’t,”he shook his head in a panic state.

“You stole my key, didn’t you? Take it out now,”I squinted my eyes at him.

“No, I swear I didn’t. You can search my pockets if you want,”he began overturning them.

I admitted defeat when I only saw his wallet, phone and room key.

“I can take the sofa. I won’t do anything to you. The last thing I would do is to harm you, Haemin. Nor do I want you to do anything that will make you hate me and lose the little trust that you have in me,”he reached out to caress my cheek.

I moved away from his touch.

“You’re tired enough, Haemin. Come on,”he urged.

Deciding that it was the best plan for now, we headed to his suite and settled down. Sitting on the sofa awkwardly, I watched Hyukjae oppa get a shirt out for me to wear to bed.

“Here, you can take a shower and wear this. Do you need make up remover? I can try to get it from the convenience store opposite,”he asked.

“It’s okay. You’re tired yourself. I’ll just wash it off with your cleansing foam,”I shook my head.

“Wouldn’t it clog your pores or something? You’re always so particular about removing your make up cleanly,”he asked.

“It’s okay,”I walked away.

I hurriedly close the door to the bathroom.

I just don’t want you running off somewhere in the cold for me. It pains my heart to see you doing things for me. It’s been like that from the beginning and eight years later, its still the same. I’ll rather be the one doing things for you, Lee Hyukjae.

And that’s how you got into serious trouble.

Lee Hyukjae, can I still trust you? No doubt that I still love you. But can I still entrust my heart to you?

End of Chapter

DarkAngel