New Beginning?

It’s just the same story

Autumn had arrived and the brown leaves were moving with the wind all over the place. BoA walked slowly through the campus playing with the strip of her bag enjoying the scenery. She had twenty years now and was busy enough to even think about her love life. It was the beginning of a new semester in college but she felt tired already.

 

In the city she never really could feel relaxed. The feeling she once had in her small town had disappeared with all the years she had lived in the city. And she missed that feeling, but she knew that returning there wasn’t going to do her any better.

 

So she left those thoughts behind and kept walking until she arrived to the sports area.

 

In there she could see the football team practicing and also some runners, but what called her attention was the basketball court.

 

It was crowded because beside the court there was a group of girls cheering loudly for one of the players.

 

BoA tried to figure out for who they were cheering until the one with black shinny hair that moved gracefully through the court got a hold of the ball.

 

It seemed as if they had won the university championship because the crowd went crazy. But BoA laughed at them considering their act silly. There was nothing she found impressive in the guy and if they game hadn’t been interesting she would have left long ago.

 

“Yoochun oppa!” She could hear the girls shouting for that guy and she rolled her eyes, annoyed that they didn’t seem to understand the game but they would still cheer so much.

 

She stayed there until the end of the game and with the same slow pace started walking again until she collided with someone.

 

“Hi” that was the first word she heard from him while she rubbed her shoulder.

 

She scoffed, obviously annoyed that he didn’t apologize after hitting her but still answered.

 

“Hi, now bye.” She said and arranged her bag that fell from her shoulder.

 

“Wait, wait. Why are you running away?” He asked with a flirting smile standing in front of her again.

 

“If you are going to flirt with a girl at least take a bath first.” BoA said and pushed him away now walking a little bit faster.

 

Because even if she didn’t want to accept it, she couldn’t deny that the guy was really handsome up close.

 

On the other side, Yoochun stood there dumbfounded wondering what went wrong in his plan.

 

She was obviously watching the game (him) and even when she didn’t cheer she had sent him some hints, right?

 

He couldn’t be wrong. He was an expert in the subject, making all the girls fall for him.

 

He even sent her The Smile.

 

So as he went to take a shower he smirked.

 

This girl was definitely a challenge and he was going to make sure to make her fall for him.

 

And what for BoA seemed like a meaningless meeting turned into a nightmare when the next day the person that sat next to her had the same shinny hair and flirty smile.

 

“Hi” He said again. “Sorry for yesterday. I’m all clean today.” He said showing off his brand clothes.

 

BoA puffed her cheeks and sighed annoyed. It wasn’t only the fact he was acting like that, but that many of the girls around were sending her death glares.

 

She was about to change seats when the teacher arrived and the class started.

 

During the whole class he looked at her, asking for a pen, asking for a paper, asking for an eraser, and when the class was almost over he dared to ask her for her number.

 

But BoA wasn’t giving in. She ignored him all the time and as soon as the class ended she picked up her things and left the class.

 

It was just a class, but it was enough for both of them to be interested in each other.

 

BoA went to ask her friends about that annoying guy only to discover that he came from a high-class family, that had the brains but preferred to use his charisma and looks to be a player and that he was good in sports.

 

On the other side Yoochun used his influences to find out more about this girl that had dared reject him twice. The country pumpkin, as he now referred to her, came from a medium class family, wasn’t the smartest one, but had that fresh look and interesting aura he looked for in a girl.

 

It was just one class. That was what BoA thought. So next class she sat on the same spot not really expecting him to be there again. But there he was. And as annoying as she thought he was he still showed great charisma. And that only annoyed her more knowing he was a player.

 

“I’m Park Yoochun by the way. I think last time we just skipped introductions, Kwon BoA.”

 

That sentence made her turn to look at him with wide eyes.

 

“How do you know my name?” She asked suspicious.

 

“I have my ways.” He answered smirking and putting an arm around her.

 

And she couldn’t be more surprise since she didn’t notice when he came so close to her.

 

“Stop bothering me. I’m busy.” BoA said pushing him away and praying for the teacher to arrive in that moment.

 

She didn’t know why, but as much as she felt annoyed by him, there was something that called her attention. The way he looked at her, the way he talked, the way he smelled and the reason why the player had chosen to talk to her.

 

Those simple reasons, that she wanted to hide with stubbornness saying that it was him who sat next to her, who looked for her, who practically stalked her, made her more interested in him.

 

And without noticing, a few months later the death glares of the other girls had intensified when Yoochun publicly asked her to be his girlfriend and she had accepted.

 

There was always something thrilling when she was with him. As if everything moved too fast and too sharp.

 

The passion they had for each other was undeniable and she couldn’t feel prouder when she could call him ‘hers’, because since they had started their relationship he had stopped seeing other girls.

 

But sometimes she felt that it was only that: passion and excitement.

 

They wouldn’t go to class, would go partying every weekend and weren’t afraid of making out or doing even more in public.

 

But there were other times when she really tried to convince herself that their relationship wasn’t only based in that.

 

And she found a good reason when her mother got sick and Yoochun was there the entire time. She thought she was right in thinking he was the guy she could lean on when she had problems and that maybe they could be more than lovers in the future.

 

But everything she had planned went down the drain the moment he cheated on her.

 

She had cried endlessly feeling betrayed, but still gave him a chance to explain himself.

 

But it was useless, he had never planned to change and that was something she knew from the bottom of her heart.

 

And it was more heartbreaking because when she thought she was ready to let go of him she discovered something that would tie them for life.

 

So how was she supposed to tell her parents that she was pregnant?

 

How was she going to finish university and have a baby when her part-time jobs weren’t enough to pay for her study fees?

 

And mostly, was she ready or right to say this to Yoochun when he was already dating another girl?

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for the comments!

*FolderName: Hi! Thanks for the comment! Glad to have you as a reader again!....and yep, sorry for the heartache so soon…XD…I hope you liked this new chapter too..

*meeeyi: Thanks for the comment! And ohhh…I hope you still like the story even when I know the author’s pov is not my usual pov for my stories…I hope you liked this new chapter…

*tikaluph: Thanks for the comment! And hehe…I also like the love triangle between my characters XD…I hope this update is fast enough hehe..