Noh Taehyun x Haneul (OC) - Nayana

Produce 101 Season 2 Oneshot Collection

[Requested by @femmiebindi~ I'm so sorry for being so late and hope you like this one as well! ^^]

#Song suggestion: 나야 나 (Nayana/Pick Me/It's Me) - Produce 101 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIld_iEc67s

"The person to steal your heart, it's me, it's me"

It was the second day since Produce 101 had begun, and the trainees were all exhausted from repeatedly practicing the 'Nayana' song over and over again for the past few days.

"Guys, you all seem like you lost your energy! Where are your aims and your goals? Where did all the enthusiasm go? Come on A class, I thought you were better than this! At this rate, some of you guys will be going into B, or possibly C class." Kahi boomed at the group of boys.

The A class all got back up from the floor and began to practice, but was soon stopped by Kahi.

"Stop, stop! This isn't right, you guys are dancing with no emotions. I think something needs to happen. So I brought someone with me today, someone who will give you great motivation to dance." she said.

The class immediately froze at her statement and began to worry as they thought that the guest would be a harsh dance trainer or a strict teacher.

Taehyun's POV

I began to whisper to Sungwoon as I was afraid about who the 'guest' could be.

"Oh my goodness Sungwoon, who do you think it will be?! I hope we don't get scolded too much..." I whispered and was about to continue, when the door knob began to turn.

The door of the A class opened, and revealed a petite figure. Standing there was Ye Haneul, former I.O.I member and the official dancing queen of Produce 101 Season 1 (let's just pretend as this is only a fanfic hahah xD). She was the reason why I joined Produce 101. By seeing her confident dancing and singing skills as well as her kind personality, I was motivated to practice more and become more like her.

My mouth widened unintentionally at the sight of my rold model, and Sungwoon had to literally close my mouth for me.

I saw her glance at my direction and smile slightly. Was I imagining or was she really looking at me?

"Taehyun, seriously! Behave yourself, let's not embarrass yourself in front of your crush. Okay?" Sungwoon said as he grabbed onto my shoulders, warning me of my behaviours.

At this, I decided that I needed to change my behaviour, stopped drooling over Haneul and paid attention to the surroundings.

"Hello, I'm former I.O.I member Ye Hanuel, nice to meet you! I heard from Kahi teacher that you have been practicing hard, so I came here to give some support and see your dances~" she said.

We were soon put into small groups to take turns in performing in front of Haneul. She smiled politely at every group's dance and clapped enthusiastically when they finished.

It was soon my group's turn. Samuel, Woojin and I walked to the middle of the practice room and stood in front of Haneul and Kahi teacher.

"Uhm, I am Noh Taehyun, and this is Park Woojin and Kim Samuel. Nice to meet you Haneul sunbaenim, please watch us well." I stated while managing not to stutter to my crush.

"Nice to meet you too~ I heard that all three of you guys are experts at dancing, I'll look forward to it!" she replied, making my heart thump.

The three of us danced in sync without making any mistakes, making Haneul look at us in awe. I swear she had her eyes on me for more than half of the time, but I didn't want to raise my hopes up for nothing. I focused on the dance until the song finished, and smiled brightly when I saw Haneul smiling at us.

"Wow, that was really amazing! I would love to have a dance collaboration with any of you guys one day, I'll be waiting in the future!" she clapped, making me melt at her cute actions.

"Thinking of dance collaborations, why don't we have a little one now Hanuel? How about one special boy from this class gets a chance to have a collaboration on the spot?" Kahi teacher asked, and I wanted to hug her on the spot for suggesting this idea.

"So, any volunteers?" Kahi teacher asked again, after earning a positive nod from Hanuel for the small collaboration.

"Noh Taehyun, Kahi teacher!! He's a real big fan of Hanuel sunbaenim!" Sungwoon shouted from the back of the class, making everyone stare at him.

I could feel my cheeks beginning to turn red from embarrassment, and I blamed my lovely fellow member for this. However, I also felt thankful that he gave me the special chance to be so close to my role model.

"Taehyun it is! Come on, let's see your small on-the-spot collaboration!" Kahi said, encouraging me to stand next to Haneul.

"Wait teacher! How about 3 second eye-contact before the dance?" Daehwi began to tease, making me feel embarrassed but thankful once again.

"Oooh~" the rest of the A class began to make noises, making Haneul look away awkwardly.

"3 second eye-contact it is! Come on guys, let's try!" Kahi once again agreed to the suggestion and pulled Haneul and I to face each other.

The eye-contact made me feel like I was going to faint as it was beating so fast, and I couldn't concentrate on anything else after it. I was so grateful that I was able to see her beautiful face and her beautiful smile at such a close distance.

Our little dance collaboration also went well as we danced to "Say You Won't Let Go'. Although we were awkward at the start, we began to connect with each other and do some couple moves by the end of the song.

Everyone in the room clapped and whistled when the song finished, making Hanuel and I stare at each other while beaming, and do a small high five out of happiness.

"Okay guys, Haneul has to go soon so maybe you can get some advices from her now before she leaves! Also get drinks and cool yourselves down for more practice later on." Kahi said.

Almost everyone charged towards Haneul to ask for questions, worries, autographs and photographs. Not wanting her to feel uncomfortable, I left the practice room by myself to get a drink.

I leaned on a wall while drinking water and closed my eyes for a few minutes, when a voice interrupted me.

"Oh, you were here!" I opened my eyes, only to see Haneul in front of me.

Startled, I lost my balance and nearly fell over, but she had caught me in time.

"I thought guys were supposed to do this to girls, but maybe we're different haha." she laughed, making me blush.

"Ahh.. sorry.." I stuttered, making her smile and tell me that it was okay.

"I was really impressed with your dancing skills! I would really love to do a proper dance collaboration with you one day, if you don't mind." she mentioned, making my heart drop for the millionth time today.

"I would love to, Haneul sunbaenim. It's such a honour." I replied politely, while trying to calm my excited heart down.

"Oh, no need to call me sunbaenim! I hope that we can be gr-" she replied back, but was cut off halfway as her manager called her to leave.

"Ah, I guess I have to go now.. If you don't mind, uhm.. would you like to exchange numbers..? Maybe, only if you want! We could talk about dancing, and yeah..hahah.." she said nervously.

"M-me..? My number?? Uh, yes! Yes of course!!" I exclaimed, slightly startling her.

Right after exchanging numbers, Hanuel rushed to her car to leave for her next schedule.

I don't know what made me do this, but without thinking twice, I ran towards her car and held the door just as she was about to close it.

"Ye Hanuel... the person to steal your heart, it's me. It'll be me."

"It's already been stolen, Noh Taehyun." she said as she winked.

 

 

 

+ I am so so sorry for the late update, school just started and I had to adjust myself to it again TT_TT Sorry!!