Woojin x Mina (OC) - Always

Produce 101 Season 2 Oneshot Collection

[Request by @uknowminakwon! Thank you for the request and hope you enjoy~ I'm so so so sorry for being super late T_T]

#Song suggestion: 이 자리에 (Always) - Wanna One (but this version is only available on CD :O so I'll just link the Produce 101 version ^^ I love that one too :D) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AwBokwCGuY&feature=youtu.be

"Like you who is so beautiful, I will always stay here with you"

Mina's POV

6pm. I could hear knocks on my door, and my heart immediately began to pound faster.

I skipped towards the door and opened it widely, revealing my charming boyfriend with flowers in his hands.

"Woojin, you didn't have to! If anything, I should be the one giving you flowers to congratulate you for your debut!" I exclaimed while giving him a big hug, then accepting the flowers which he held out.

"No noona, it's me who should be giving you flowers, and it will be me forever." he replied in a casual style, but this made me blush hard.

"Are you ready to go, Kwon Mina?" Woojin asked, holding out his hand for me to grab.

"Of course, Park Woojin." I replied, taking his hand.

 

We were going to the YMC building for a small celebration for Wanna One's debut. It was originally going to be just the Wanna One members celebrating in their dorm, but the other members proposed that they wanted to meet me for the first time and Woojin insisted that if that was going to happen, it wasn't going to happen in the dorm. Thus, the reason for going to YMC Entertainment.

"Ahh, I'm so nervous! What do I do Woojin?" I asked, beginning to panic at the thought of meeting 10 new guys all at once.

"It's okay noona, it'll all be fine. I'm here, right?" he gave me a soft smile, making all of my worries go away.

"Yeah, that's true.. Did you say anything bad about me to them?" I asked again, testing him to see what he would reply with.

"What is there to say about you that is negative?" he replied while slightly blushing, making my heart melt. I sure do have the best boyfriend.

 

Soon, we arrived at the YMC building and we walked into one of the practice rooms, to realise that we were the first to arrive.

"Ah, I guess the other members aren't here yet. I told them that we might take a bit of time just in case, so I think they're taking their time too." Woojin said, and I nodded.

"PARK WOOJINNN"

I flinched at the sudden voice, and turned around only to see all the Wanna One members coming out from their hiding places all over the practice room.

They began to sing the 'Happy birthday' song in union, congratulating themselves for debut. They then did three big cheers and clapped loudly, then stopped all of a sudden, and looked towards my direction.

"It's sister-in-law!!" Daehwi exclaimed while looking at me with shining eyes, and my heart began to pound quickly at the word 'sister-in-law'.

All 10 members began to surround me, greet me and ask me questions, and Woojin had to come between and make everyone be quiet in order to give me some space.

"Hey hey hey, too close! Stay at least one meter away from Mina noona, and one question at a time! And that also means no dissing me." Woojin said as he playfully glared at s, and I chuckled at the sight of my young boyfriend trying to protect and make me feel comfortable.

The rest of the night went by smoothly, and I managed to get close to all of the members as they were all very kind and gentle. I also found out many habits and facts about Woojin that I never knew about, and every single one of them made me like him even more. The fact that he helps Minhyun with cleaning the dorm, the fact that he has his manners on whenever and wherever he goes, the fact that he tries to help all of s with everything in any situation, and the fact that he always stares at my photos whenever he has spare time.

The other members were going to continue telling me stories about how he always talks about me and thinks about me, but Woojin, getting embarrassed, begged them to stop.

Soon it was over 10.30, and the members came to a conclusion that they should be going back to the dorm now for tomorrow's schedules. They gave Woojin and I a few more minutes to spend time, and told Woojin to come out in 15 minutes to go back.

"Noona, do you want to listen to a song together?" Woojin asked as soon as Jihoon closed the door.

"Okay, sure!" I replied, as the both of us sat down on the floor while leaning against the mirror.

Woojin played 'Always' acoustic version on his phone, and the both of us, with our hands entwined, closed our eyes and grinned slightly as we enjoyed the music.

"Do you know which parts I rapped?" he asked after the song ended.

"Of course I do! How can I not recognise my own boyfriend's voice?" I said back, and began to point out all of his lines.

"You really do know! I'm proud of you Kwon Mina." he said, patting my head.

"Hey respect your elders, I am in fact 2 years older than you." I said in a joking manner, pretending to give him a stern look.

"You look 2 years younger than me though, I can't help it." he shrugged, giving me back a playful teasing smile.

"Noona.. no, Kwon Mina." he called.

"Hmm?" I replied with a slight hum while slightly flinching at the fact that he called me just by my full name, but indicating for him to continue.

"Thank you so much. For accepting me, for letting me become an idol, for supporting me, and for never leaving my side. Like you who is so beautiful, I will also always stay here next to you."

"Thank you more. For not forgetting about me despite hard schedules, for trying to catch up with me every now and then, and for always loving me." I quietly said back as he pulled me into his embrace.

"I will always love you."

"Always?" I asked.

"Always."