Seonho x Jea (OC) - Noona, you're so pretty

Produce 101 Season 2 Oneshot Collection

[Request by @daeshi1661 :D I hope this is okay~]

#Song suggestion: 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay) - Shinee https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTASffPQGhY

"The way that you look at me tells me everything, And I think I'm gonna hate it girl"

{all the bold words will be English spoken by Guanlin and Jea ^^ (and Seonho can't understand hahah x3)}

"Hi Seonho~!" Jea noona smiled at Seonho as soon as he walked into the practice room.

"Hi noona~~" he smiled back at the beautiful noona.

"Oh Hi Seonho! You're here? Oh by the way Jea, so what I was saying before was that you should try this way instead of that because..."

Seonho smiled at Guanlin but soon put a small frown on his face as Guanlin began to speak in English to Jea.

Both Guanlin and Jea were not Korean, so they often spoke to each other in English whenever they wanted to. It seemed understandable as Jea was still quite lacking in Korean and therefore Guanlin spoke English to make her feel comfortable or explain things to her. However to Seonho, it seemed like Guanlin spoke English more than necessary in order to .

Guanlin knew that Seonho always had feelings for Jea, and wished to be her closest male friend. However he found his dongsaeng's reactions so funny whenever he got jealous, which made him want to speak English even more. He developed a playful side that whenever Seonho was around, he would speak English with Jea all of a sudden and make Seonho pout to himself.

"Noona~ hyung~ stop talking in Englishhh, I can't understand it!" Seonho whined, making Jea form a motherly smile on her face.

"Awww our Seonho looks so sad!" Jea laughed and patted Seonho on the head, while Guanlin swallowed his laughter at his angry dongsaeng.

Guanlin smiled playfully to himself and continued to speak English to Jea, "So Jea, what do you want to have for lunch today? I was thinking maybe some kimchi fried rice or black bean noodles? I don't know what to have, there's so many options!"

And when Jea began to reply to him in English, Seonho sighed in defeat and left the practice room. The sadder thing was, that Jea didn't even notice the younger leave, because she was too engrossed in the English conversation.

 

"Yo Seonho!" Guanlin playfully said, while lightly punching the younger in the arms.

It was the afternoon of the same day, and Guanlin was practicing by himself when Seonho walked in.

Seonho shot a small glare at Guanlin as the older one laughed, making the younger shoot another glare.

"Hyung, stop! I know that you're doing these things on purpose, and it's not working!"

"Oh really Seonho? I see your jealous face every single time Jea and I are together~ I wonder what that could be if it's not jealousy~" Guanlin teased, making Seonho storm out of the room.

Guanlin who has never seen Seonho angry before got surprised by the younger's actions, and promised that he would stop teasing him with English.

Guanlin and Seonho kept distance from each other for a few days, and although Jea suspected that something was wrong, she waited for them to tell her later when they felt comfortable.

 

A week later, Seonho saw Jea sitting by herself in the practice room and happily swung the door open, only to see Guanlin as well, seated down on the floor and talking with Jea in English.

Jea brightly smiled at Seonho, but Seonho frowned and began to close the door.

Jea, noticing that something was wrong, walked over to Seonho and patted his head while saying, "Aww our Seonho, what's wrong? My baby seems mad these days~"

Seonho got angry not because they were speaking English again, but because Jea also only seemed to look at him as a baby and a dongsaeng rather than a man.

"Noona, stop! I'm not a baby alright? I'm only a year younger than you, and I was even born in January. Technically, I'm only a few months younger than you! You look at everyone else in the company as a man, but me and only me as just a dongsaeng. The way that you look at me tells me everything, and I hate that so much. Why am I the only one who is just a dongsaeng to you noona, why?" Seonho angrily said, making Jea widen in surprise and Guanlin shuffle in his seat, not knowing what to do.

"Uh, Seonho... I didn't know that was how you felt, I'm so sorry. It was just that, you followed me around a lot well, so I felt like I had a cute little brother.. You know that I always wanted a little brother, and you seemed like a perfect one.. I'm so sorry Seonho." Jea replied quietly, making Seonho feel guilty for getting angry at her.

"Noona, I don't want to be a dongsaeng. I followed you around because I liked you. Noona, you're so pretty. You're so pretty that all the guys can't leave you alone. Did you know that? I can't help it, I like you noona. And I'm not going to give up even if you tell me to. Please give me a chance to at least prove myself to you. Just don't treat me like a dongsaeng, please?" Seonho genuinely said.

Jea stayed silent at the younger's confession because she has never thought that something like this would happen.

"Uhm, I know I shouldn't interrupt and I wasn't planning to either, but can I just say something? In English, just once Seonho." Guanlin stepped in, making Seonho sigh and nod at him to speak in English.

"Jea, I know that you're probably feeling confused right now because of the sudden confession, but Seonho liked you ever since he saw you in the company. When he saw you, he said that he wanted to be your closest person and that he wanted to help whenever you had trouble with Korean. And it's true that he followed you around everywhere and was always so cheery to you because he liked you. I don't want to force you into anything, but Seonho really is a good guy, I'm sure you know that too, right? But whatever decision you make, please don't hurt his heart too much. I'm asking as his closest friend."

Jea felt touched at what Guanlin said about Seonho, making her think back to all the times Seonho tried to take care of her, and help her out. She thought of the times where she treated him like a baby, and him pouting and telling her to treat him like a man.

"Seonho, okay... I don't know if I'm ready yet because this was all too sudden.. But, I am willing to give you a chance and I won't treat you like a baby dongsaeng anymore.." she said slowly, but with confidence in her voice.

"Noona, thank you!!" Seonho exclaimed, and immediately charged at Jea and hugged her, lifting her high in the air.