Jisung x Yejin (OC) - Celebrity

Produce 101 Season 2 Oneshot Collection

[Request by @its0309! Hope you like it~]

#Song suggestion: 연예인 (Celebrity) - Psy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0siBQG4aPWs 
Fancam of Jisung singing the song during the Finale Concert! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EejUgVib6P0

"I will become your celebrity and make you laugh forever"

Yejin's POV

"Quickly! We need to go in now, Doyoung!" I ushered my friend as I grabbed her hand, and began to run towards the filming set without giving her a chance to reply.

We had arrived to the set of the Produce 101 Season 2's final episode recording area, and I needed the best spot to get the best view of Jisung.

I had followed Produce 101 ever since the teasers came out, and immediately fell in love with a boy named Yoon Jisung. Starting from his self-introduction video, to his company evaluation test, to him calling his sister on the show, to all the funny comments he made throughout the show. I loved every single bit of him and his personality, so I couldn't help but fall in deeper and deeper as time passed.

It was to the point where I applied to view all the performances, and always being lucky, I managed to get into everything. Therefore, I saw him perform '10 out of 10' by 2PM live, 'Downpour' by I.O.I live, and even 'Show Time' live as well. Longing for his attention, I always held up the same Jisung banner and the same bright pink headband with a photo of rice on my head, hoping that one day, he would just look back at me, even for one second.

"Ooh, it's starting!" my friend Doyoung's voice got me back into reality, as the Top 22 contestants of Produce 101 began to come up onto the stage.

 

Narrator's POV

The show went smoothly, and Yejin found herself just staring at Jisung the whole time. When he was announced as 8th rank in Wanna One, she shed tears and embraced Doyoung out of happiness.

Jisung soon went to his 8th rank seat, which happened to be right in front of Yejin's view. Thinking that this was once again another luck, Yejin began to continue staring at Jisung, when suddenly they met eyes.

Surprised, Yejin jumped and began to frantically wave her hand and banner up and down, when she suddenly fell to the floor due to her clumsiness. Doyoung who was embarrassed at her friend inwardly sighed, but still helped Yejin get up from her fall, and scolded her lightly for being careless.

Yejin pouted at her friend, but turned to Jisung again, when she saw him still staring at her, and mouthing if she was alright.

She immediately lightened up at Jisung being able to notice her, and she beamed at him while waving her banner again, this time carefully.

She saw Jisung laugh and avert his attention back to the remaining trainees who were still waiting and hoping for their names to be called, and Yejin, trying to calm her fangirling feelings down, also went back to concentrating on the show. Today was her best night ever.

 

- 2nd July 2017 -

It was the second day of the Finale Concert of the Top 35 trainees, and Yejin was once again preparing to go out to the concert, to see her one and only Jisung.  Grabbing her banner and her bright pink headband, she left home to get to the concert venue.

She once again grabbed hold of the first row of the standing spots, just for Jisung, and anticipated on what could possibly happen today.

It was towards the end of the concert, when the 35 trainees began to sing 'Celebrity' by Psy. All the trainees took part in singing small parts of the song alone of with another trainee, and Yejin waited patiently for Jisung's part.

She saw Jisung beginning to look around towards the middle of the song, and wondered what he would be looking for. They suddenly made eye contact (or so she thought) and saw Jisung suddenly break out into a grin.

Confused, Yejin tilted her head, when suddenly Jisung brought his mic towards his mouth and sang "I will become your celebrity and make you laugh forever" while staring straight into Yejin's eyes.

Yejin widened her eyes at this and pointed at herself while mouthing 'me?', and Jisung nodded with a smile and then began to dance along with the other trainees.

She zoned out as she kept on repeating what had just happened, when the trainees began to dance to 'Nayana', and afterwards, suddenly began to walk down from the stage, towards the crowd.

Yejin couldn't believe what was happening, and waited patiently as trainees walked past, giving high fives. She saw Jisung from a few metres away, high fiving everyone around him while giving them a smile.

Five seconds, four seconds, three seconds, two seconds and one second. Jisung was standing right in front of her. He high fived her while smiling as he did to all other fans, and when Yejin expected him to go to the next fan, he didn't. He stopped right in front of her.

"My rice! (that's what Jisung fans call themselves xD) I know you! I saw you ever since the start of Produce 101, right?"

This startled Yejin for the 100th time today, as she once again made a surprised face, but regained herself at the given precious chance.

"You know me?!?!?" she asked, trying to contain her excitement.

"Yes, of course I do! You come with the same banner and the same headband! I love how you stuck a photo of a bowl of rice on the headband, it's totally my type! By the way, what's your name?" he asked, also getting excited.

"Yejin! Kim Yejin!" she excitedly said.

"Alright miss Yejin, I'm going to remember your name from now on too. You better come see me at our fansigns and fanmeets! I'll be waiting for you~" he said as he gave a slight wink, and moved to other fans as he was told by the staff to keep moving.

Yejin froze in her spot, and couldn't concentrate on anything else. All she could think in her head was the fact that Jisung had been noticing her all along, and now he even knew her name. Was this possible?

She pinched herself on the cheek as she thought that this was a dream, but soon yelped out in pain. She knew that her life had just gotten 101 times better, and she was looking forward to her future days with Jisung, her celebrity.