Sewoon x Chaehyun (OC) - Oh little girl

Produce 101 Season 2 Oneshot Collection

[Request by @Yingggzzz! Hope you enjoy :D]

#Song suggestion: Oh Little Girl - Slate (Produce 101) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtnafuthaAc

"The whole world is jam-packed with you. You, who is more like fate than fate itself. I'll protect you."

"Jung Sewoon~~ congratulations on finally finishing Produce 101 for real!! I'm so proud of you, and all of your performances in the finale concerts were the best!" Chaehyun exclaimed while embracing Sewoon in the waiting room after the second Finale Concert.

Sewoon laughed and hugged the female back, smiling happily.

"Chaehyun~ let me go to your house today! Please? Please? Let's have pizza together for a late dinner or midnight snack and rest together~" the male said cutely, making Chaehyun burst into laughed and nod.

"Fine fine, but only this time okay? Only because you did so well and you deserve a rest!" she smiled.

 

The young couple soon left Olympic Hall after greeting the rest of the trainees, trainers and staff. They soon got to Chaehyun's apartment, as she lived closely to the Olympic Hall. They ordered pizza and when it arrived, both went into silence as they were very hungry from the hectic night.

"Do you want to watch the television, Sewoon?" Chaehyun asked, as Sewoon eagerly nodded his head.

As Chaehyun stood up to turn the television on and choose the right channel, Sewoon went to make himself comfortable on the sofa.

"Come sit here Chae~" Sewoon playfully said, making Chaehyun chuckle again.

"Jung Sewoon, you're acting extra cutely today haha. Are you that happy?" Chaehyun asked, earning a nod from the male.

Chaehyun sat herself down next to Sewoon on the sofa, and Sewoon put his right arm around her shoulders, making her slide swiftly into his embrace. Chaehyun put her head on Sewoon's shoulder and held Sewoon's left hand, beginning to play with it. The two wrapped themselves up in a blanket as they began to watch '1 Night 2 Days', their favourite variety show.

They stayed in a comfortable, silent atmosphere as they enjoyed the relaxing moment in each other's company.

Soon, Chaehyun fell asleep on Sewoon's shoulders as she felt tired from spending the whole day waiting in the concert line and cheering her voice out for Sewoon during the concert.

Sewoon who noticed that his girlfriend was asleep was about to detach himself from her so that he could lift her up and carry her to the bed, when Chaehyun held tightly to his arm and refused to let go, even in her sleep.

"Sewoon... it's okay, don't blame yourself for coming 12th in the final episode. You did so well, and you were the only one shining in my eyes.. I'm proud of you..." Chaehyun consoled Sewoon as she sleep talked.

Sewoon froze in his spot, and felt touched at her warm words. He always felt uneasy about Chaehyun, although he knew that she loved him a lot. She was a pretty girl with a pretty personality, and he knew that even some of his friends found her to be the perfect girlfriend material. He therefore couldn't help but always feel worried about their relationship. However he felt so much better hearing those words from his girlfriend, and brightly smiled at the fact that she was proud of him.

"Sewoon, please don't leave.. you won't leave me right? I don't care if you debut or not, I don't care if you become a singer or a writer, I don't care what you end up being so please don't leave me..."

Sewoon slightly frowned at Chaehyun's next words. Was he hurting Chaehyun in her dreams? He wondered what made her say those words.

"Chaehyun, am I making you feel pain in your dreams? Don't worry, I'll never do that in real life. The whole world is already jam-packed with you. You, who is more like fate than fate itself, I'll protect you. And I'll protect you only." Sewoon softly said to her as he caressed her cheeks.

He could see a smile form slightly on Chaehyun's face, maybe she felt and heard Sewoon in the midst of her dream.

He then carried Chaehyun to her bed, put her down, pulled blankets over her and whispered a light 'good night' while kissing her on the forehead. He then promised himself to put his all in this girl, the girl who is always there for him and thinks deeply of him.

He walked back to the sofa, rested himself and closed his eyes, hoping that this happy moment would never stop.