Warm up (Yultae)

Taeyeon's short stories collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I have met Yuri during the darkest period of my life. My parents died and I was all alone. I never had many friends because I liked being alone.

It was just some days after the funeral that I met Yuri. I was having breakfast at a bar because that day I was lazy and I didn't want to cook. 

I was eating when I lifted my head and see that there was a tall girl sitting some tables away from me and was observing me.

She was pretty, really pretty but I found annoying the way she was looking at me. Sensing that I was annoyed she just smiled before she got up and sat across me.

"Sorry if I was looking at you. I couldn't help it, you're beautiful." Her voice was very sweet."I'm Yuri." She said stretching out her arm for a handshake.

"I'm Taeyeon." I said stretching out my hand.

That was the beginning of everything. It just happened very naturally, and it was obvious that the start of our relationship would be really natural too.

We became friend that day. We started talking and going out almost everyday. We then became best friend until we both couldn't deny our chemistry and attraction for each other.

We started dating, and it was the beginning of my happiness. She was there during my darkest moment, when nobody else was there. There was her. Only her.

 


"What are thinking about?" She said, going out on the balcony near me and hugging me from behind.

"I was thinking abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter