Air (Gtae)

Taeyeon's short stories collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was so tired. I needed to sleep but I couldn't fall asleep. 

It happened often these days. I would get tired without doing anything but when I would go to bed I couldn't sleep.

It happened because Jiyong wasn't there with me. He left some days ago and I've been all by myself since then. 

He has a really important role in my life, bring without him is like I can't breathe freely. 

He's like air to me. I need him or I can't survive.

I've been rolling on the bed trying to find a comfortable position for the last 2 hours, but it doesn't seem like I'll fall asleep soon.

It feels so weird to be in bed without him next to me.

I sighed and caressed my protruding womb. I smiled when I felt my baby kicking. I still didn't know if it would be a boy or a girl, but I already loved him or her so much.


I was finally falling asleep when I heard the bedroom door opening. 

I sleepily lifted my head and saw Jiyong with a apologising smile.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?"

"You didn't. I can't fall a sleep." He took off his shoes and sat on the bed next to me. I went near him and hugged him." I didn't expect you to come back this soon."

He smiled and kissed my forehead." Do you want me to leave?"

I pouted." I didn't say that."

He put a hand in my belly. "I suppose you can't sleep because of this little one, right?"

"That and because you know I can't sleep well wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter