Persona (Taeniel)

Taeyeon's short stories collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The air is filled with anticipation and adrenaline.

The arena is filled with fans who are chanting Taeyeon's name.

Juniel is obviously one of them. She screamed the loudest she could, she was having the time of her life.

Even if she already attended one of her concert, she can't help but be excited to see her idol again.

She was curious to see her new stage outfits and hear her beautiful voice while performing the songs if her new album.

Juniel bought it just after it was released. She loved it, every song was so beautiful and touching.

She didn't gave a favourite song, she loved them all.

And she couldn't wait to hear them live for the first time.


The wait was now over. Taeyeon was now on the stage, looking so beautiful and enchanting.

She could capture the heart of anyone who heard her voice.

She had that power, she HAS that power. And it was that what capture Juniel's heart and made her become a fan.

She loved her since the beginning and she never regretted it.

That was one of the most right choices she made in her life. She would never regret it.

After the concert ended she had to attend a schedule, she couldn't meet her again like she did in the past concert.

That made her sad, but she was happy she could at least meet her during the award show.

She believed she could meet her again. She was sure of it.

 

--

Yep,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter