Collaboration (Jongtaeng)

Taeyeon's short stories collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m in the recording studio at SM building. I’m here to record a new song for Jonghyun’s new album.

When Jonghyun asked me to feature in his song I was so happy and when I listened to the song for the first time I understood why of many people he asked me. It seems like the song is talking about me.

It represent perfectly my feelings and emotions.

Jonghyun isn’t here yet so I started practicing alone while we were waiting for him. I knew he will arrive a bit late because he had another schedule before this one.

I know all his schedules by heart and he knows mine too.

The reason is… we are actually dating. We’ve been together for some months, that’s one of the reason why he asked me to feature in his song.

 

He’s here. Except for our members and some of our friends nobody knows that we are dating. Even when they often see us together they don’t suspect anything because we have always been close friend so there is nothing wrong with that.

We start practicing a little before starting the recording.

“You should just sing it as you want to. Your voice is amazing, so it will be wonderful. It doesn’t matter how you sing it, you just have to express your emotions like you always do.” He says to me, bumping my shoulder.

We start recording.

The song is so touching I almost cried while singing.

“You did a wonderful job, noona.”

He calls me noona only when there are other p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter