Maybe (Sootae)

Taeyeon's short stories collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I loved her. I realised that the day I talked to her for the first time. I loved Choi Sooyoung.

It was love at first sight. We were at the party of one of our mutual friend. She was talking to some of her friends looking so beautiful in her short black dress. I was stunned by her long legs that were accentuated by the white high heels she was wearing. She was amazing. I couldn't stop looking at her.

During the dinner we sat down together and we started talking, to get to know each other.

Maybe because we were a little drunk or maybe because we were really compatible, we got closer to each other. 

We exchanged our numbers and started texting and going out really often.

Till the day I confessed my feelings to her.

I was so happy when she told me that she had feelings for me too. That day we started dating. 

We often went to dates, parties or simply stayed at home. We were always together.

One day we decided that we should met our parents. We first met mine. They were so glad I had finally found someone that really made me happy. They loved Sooyoung almost as much as I loved her. She was like a second daughter for them.

We then met Sooyoung's. Even if they didn't say it directly it was clear they were disgusted by me. Sooyoung was rich, and they hoped she would marry someone rich like her so as not to dishonour the name of the family.

They started pressuring Sooyoung to marry other people

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter