Height (Seyeon)

Taeyeon's short stories collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I really think Sehun is the love of my life.

We've been dating for almost 4 years and we'll soon get married. Actually this was an arranged marriage.

Our parents have been friends since they were young and they had arranged a date for the both of us to see if we may could fell in love with each other.

It eventually happened.

It wasn't really love at first sight, we really didn't get along at first, but after seeing each other often we actually fell in love.

But one of the most awkward thing in Sehun and mine relationship was the height. 

Even if he was actually younger than me he was really tall while I am really short. The result was that I seemed like a child next to him and not his girlfriend.

He loved to tease me for that, asking me if I ran away from school. I hated him in those moments. 

But then he would always try to make me feel better and more confident with my body and height.

He would say he loves the way I lift my head to look in his eyes or how cute I look when I sit in his lap.

He would say he liked that I was a lot shorter than him so it will be easier for him to kiss me on my forehead or to make me feel protected by his own body.

He always do that.

He can always makes me feel loved.

This is why whenever someone would ask me why I was dating a 'kid' I would just ignore them.

He's actually more mature than most of the boys of his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter