Fan (Taeniel)

Taeyeon's short stories collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Juniel has always been one of Taeyeon's biggest fans.

She would always tall about her, sing her songs or just like her pictures on the socials.

She knew all her schedules and would follow many of her fan site to have updates and photos.

It may seems like a sort of obsession, but it really wasn't.

She really liked Taeyeon, she saw her like a bug inspiration and wanted to become like her.

Everyday, when she would receive a call, she hoped it was her manager calling her to let her knew that Taeyeon had agreed to have a collaboration with her.

Until now it still didn't happen, but she wasn't going to surrender.

She wanted to have a duet with her idol, she was the reason why she became a singer, just to sing with Taeyeon.

She knew one day that will happen.

One if the most beautiful day of her life was when she attended her concert. 

She managed to get a ticket for her solo concert in Seoul and she was so excited she thought she would have an heart attack.

When Sunny, who attended the concert the same day and who was actually close to her, asked her if she wanted to go to the backstage with her, Juniel really felt like she was going to faint.

And it almost happened. When she saw Taeyeon still in her stage outfit, taking photos with the friends that attended her concert, she couldn't resist.

She was way more beautiful in person and she couldn't speak when Taeyeon start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter