Happy (Jongtaeng)

Taeyeon's short stories collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun and I have always been really similar.

We both were the main vocalist of our respective group, and we both suffered because of our position.

We got a lot of hate and that made us try to get some comfort.

We have found it in each other presence.

We finally had someone to talk about our problems or just to drink a bit.

We got closer. So closer that we decided to get some tattoo done together.

They obviously weren't some kind of 'couple' thing, we just did it because we wanted to and we liked it.

We have done that often and we have some piercings done too.

We liked that because it was a way of releasing stress through pain.

It became easier to release stress when we started dating.

We spent more time together and had our way of relaxing. We eventually started becoming happier and started ignoring the hate we received.

We didn't care anymore because we had each other.

We liked to tease the fans, trying to be close even on stage.

That was why during the encore he would wait for me so we could walk side by side, or why we always attended each other concerts.

I often attended his concerts not just because I liked his music or because I was his friend, but because I loved him and wanted to show my support for him.

I would always support him no matter what.

 

"I wanted to do another duet with you." He said to me while I was sittin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter