Hate (Krystae)

Taeyeon's short stories collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal didn't hate Taeyeon. She never did.

It was the media who made people think she did.

Krystal actually had great respect for Taeyeon. She was one of her closest unnies, she just didn't like to show that in front of the cameras.

They spent hours talking and texting each other on the phone.

Many idols knew they were really close and they would often see them together eating or chatting in the dressing rooms.

The media obviously didn't know of that and just assumed things.

Why should she hate Taeyeon?

It didn't make any sense yet people believed it. Taeyeon was one of the few people who loved Krystal for who she really was.

Just like her sister.

She thought of Taeyeon like a sister. Jessica had so much love and respect for Taeyeon that she did too automatically.

And she never regretted it.

As time passed by she got to know the real Taeyeon. Not the idol or the world famous singer Taeyeon.

Just Taeyeon. One of most adorable and simple person she knew.

She didn't understand why people hated her. She was so lovely, a truly angel. 

Yet so hated.

She was hated so much she changed, she became more afraid to talk because she always got bashed and started becoming quieter.

Krystal hated that. She didn't like the new Taeyeon and she hated the media for what they had done to her.

She tried her best to make the older Taeyeon come back and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter