Hero (Hyotae)

Taeyeon's short stories collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon and I have always been awkward when we were trainees. We've got closer only after our debut in 2007, and it only happened because we were almost forced to talk with each other cause we were in the same group.

But we've never been really closer.

Until this year. I don't know what happened, but she started talking often with me, telling me about her problems or just talking about silly things.

She started spending more time with me and I liked that.

I've always wanted to be close to her, but I has the feeling that it was a one sided thing, and I didn't want to force her to be my friend. 

 

For these past few weeks I haven't been felling really well. I felt like I was depression was coming back. 

I didn't want that. Those years were the most awful of my life.

I wanted to be happy and enjoy my life as much as I could.

Hyoyeon noticed this. She was always by my side and even moved back in our the dorm we used to share in the past.

She would always be with me, talking to me, hugging me and even crying with me.

She always knew what to say to make me feel better.

And she eventually did. I defeated depression thanks to her. 

I've known the reason why she wanted to be closer to me some months after, when I finally felt better.

She loved me, she confessed it to me and she really thoughts I would have turned her down.

I didn't. I thought my feelings

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter