First love (Taesu)

Taeyeon's short stories collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I loved to go on a date with Junsu.

We went out together to eat, to watch a movie or just to spend some time together as much as we could.

We couldn't do it really often because we were so busy.

We started dating when Girls' Generation just debuted, so we had to be really careful.

That was why when we had a date we decided to no use a mask to hide, instead we would bring with us some of our friends so the fans would suspect anything.

Leeteuk was one of the friend who often came along with us.

That was why when we had that famous date in Los Angeles they thought it was a friendly date.

It really wasn't. Yes, Leeteuk was with us, but even so they started speculating.

That brought to a dating scandal.

The directors of the company were furious. Since I was rookie I couldn't date.

Yet I did. Because I loved him.

Junsu was my first love. No matter how many boyfriends you have in your whole life, you could never forget your first love.

And I didn't. The company made us break up, we did but we still remained friends.

We didn't really talk with each other because he then moved to another company and we didn't see each other anymore.

Until some months after the end of his military service.

He went to my apartment. He told me he never forgot me.

I haven't forgot him either.

We got back together and we were happier and more in love than befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter