Worries (Gtae)

Taeyeon's short stories collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​I was lying on the bed. Jiyong was sleeping next to me, but I couldn't fall asleep.

I locked my fingers with Jiyong's and I started caressing his hand. I put my head on his shoulder and I moved closer to him, still caressing his hand and arm.

There were so much things going on in my head and I just couldn't sleep even if I knew I will have early schedules the next morning.

I was so worried. Worried I could lose Jiyong one day. I don't know what I would do without him.

"Tae?"

I lifted my head. Jiyong was now awake and was looking at me with worry and confusion."Are you okay? "

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to wake you up. I can't fall asleep. Just go back to sleep, Ji."

"Is there something bothering you?" He always understand me. He just perfectly knows what I'm thinking.

"I was just thinking... What will I do if you leave me?"

He looks at me and then kiss me.

"It will never happen. I couldn't live, it will be like asking me to die. Don't need to worry about that."

That's it. With just a phrase he had already made me forget my worries. He always knows what to say in every occasion.

"Thank you, Ji. I already feel better now."

I put my head back on his shoulder and he hug me close to him. I was now able to sleep. All thanks to him.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter