"Bull. Sh*t."

Our House [One-Shot/Drabble Collection]

Jungin watches Seyun finish off yet another useless dot on printer paper before picking up a new blank sheet and restarting her drawing that she has drawn sixteen times already.

Seyun’s drawings are weird; she first starts with a basic circle that takes over the whole page, shadows only one part of the circle (usually the bottom), scribbles a very dark circle within the large circle (places varies; size between small and medium) and then starts doting all around the page within the huge circle. Until all the space is filled; she restarts.

“What… are you doing?” Jungin finally asks because she's fed up with the God awful sound of a scribbling pencil and the waste of printer paper, something that she knows Junhee and Misook will lose their about. Plus, they were supposed to be helping each other with their 11 page essays (plus one more). It's the very reason why they were even allowed into the study in the first place.

Seyun doesn't answer Jungin back. Instead she shrugs with a slight pout all the while not breaking concentration.

Jungin flicks the keys of her laptop in utter annoyance and flops her back against the back of the chair with a loud sigh. She allows her arms to dangle at her side as she stares a burning hole into the crown of Seyun’s head.

“ing really? Seyun?” the older curses, something that she secretly likes to do whenever Junhee isn’t in the house because swearing is a big no-no for the younger tenants.

The artist pauses to look Jungin square in the eye, expression void of any emotion.

“Yes.” Seyun goes back to doting.

Jungin feels her face muscles twitch but ultimately decides to try and ignore the younger women by going back to typing away.

It doesn't last long.

Seven doting pages later, mixed with Seyun’s heavy focused breathing and occasionally knocking Jungin’s laptop with her pencil, the tanned woman loses it.

Jungin shots up from the uncomfortable wooden chair, causing it to fall to the matching ground with a loud thud. “In the name of Lu’s freaky obsession of ,” she slams her laptop close and bangs her fist on the table in lost rage, “what are you drawing?”

She huffs and she puffs but it just doesn't seem like it fazes Seyun in the slightest.

This pisses Jungin off her railing.

In a rush of blinded rage over what Jungin just can't pinpoint, she dives her upper body over the table with an arm reaching across; forefinger locked on target of the dots.

She doesn't really understand why she's losing it. Maybe it's because Seyun isn't doing her work(though that isn't really any surprise)? Maybe it's because she's afraid she's going to get the short end of the stick because of all the printer paper Seyun’s wasting? Maybe it's because they're missing another person who ditched them and she feels like she's doing all the work? Maybe it’s because the younger is ignoring her?

She doesn't know.

The moment Jungin’s forefinger bud touches one of Seyun’s little tiny pencil dots, the long haired women screeches like a 12 year old boy.

“DON'T TOUCH!” Seyun is standing, looking utterly frightful of Jungin’s next move. She has Jungin’s wrist in a lock but yet doesn't move it away.

They lock eyes.

Jungin is temporarily stunned and shocked. What did she do? And why is Seyun reacting this why? Did she—

“That's bull.” Seyun whispers with her trademark lisp, her lips quivering.

“Wha—” But Jungin can't finish her comment as Seyun begins her weird laughing, her other trademark. Her wrist is set free because Seyun needs both of her hands to cradle her burning side. There are tears running down her face and Jungin kinda wants to kick her.

“It's–it's bull! Don–don't you get it?” Seyun let's out a very unappealing wheeze. She fights with her long brown hair to hunch over the table, pointing at her paper. “See?”

The younger points at one of the many tiny dots on the paper. She taps at it as if doing so reveals all the questions that Jungin has for her.

It doesn't.

“Seyun—” Jungin starts with a sigh and a small headache approaching but Seyun shakes not only her head but her hands at Jungin.

“Wait, wait.” Seyun coughs to get her giggling under control so that she can explain everything properly. And so that Jungin can giggle along with her.

Jungin waits.

“Okay look,” Seyun begins by tracing the large circle with her forefinger, “this is the bull pin and this,” she smears the led on the bottom dark line, “is the in and out door to the pin.” Jungin is confused and Seyun off the led print on her forefinger before wiping it in her grey sweats. “This one here,” Seyun taps the dark circle within the large one, “is the bull so these tiny ones all around is-”

“The bull's ...” Jungin finishes in disbelief. She actually feels drain and yet, she's finding the little drawing funny now that she knows what it's about.

Seyun doesn't light up her tapping to the bull's nor does she stop wiggling her eyebrows at Jungin. At least, not until the older starts to shake her head, then giggle which turns into the matching ugly laugh that backs up Seyun’s own laughter.

“Is this what you spent two hours on the laptop for?” Jungin turns to pick her chair up, her laughter now died down to simple giggles.

Seyun chokes on her laughter, “No, I was looking up on how to make fake blood, actually.”

“I don't think I want to know why.”

“It'd ruin the plan if I told you.”

The two retake their seats; Jungin opens up her laptop and begins rereading her work and Seyun gathers her bull papers with an eraser in hand.

Jungin looks up from her screen and blinks. “What are you doing?”

Seyun starts erasing her work, face scrunched in concentration. She blows the excess eraser markings away before answering, “I'm ridding the evidence. Duh.”

“You're not seriously going to put that paper back into the printer, are you?”

“Of course.” Seyun stops erasing and locks eyes with Jungin, “Do you think they'd notice?”

Jungin snorts. “What do you think?”

“You're right, I'll blame Tao. Her fault for ditching us.” Seyun crackles like a evil witch as Jungin merely shakes her head. Her eyes spot the papers.

“Then… where did you learn this joke? Doesn't really seem like your type.”

Seyun grins, “Kris taught me it two weeks ago. My goal is to pull this on everyone in the household.”

Jungin can already see this plan backfiring on the both of them. “Good luck with that.”

“Don't need it.”


(It's an hour after dinner and Jungin walks into the kitchen to get a glass of water to only see Seyun doing the dishes, mumbling to herself angrily.

“Isn't it Lu’s turn?”

“It is.” Junghae pops out of nowhere, scaring the out of Jungin. “But Seyun decided to pull that bull prank on Misook. Unfortunately for Seyun, Luhan was present!” the shorter women howls with laughter.

Seyun turns around and flips them both off.)

A / N:
look! i'm on time xD
will go back to edit this later
fun fact #1: i wrote this one day while waiting for my mom in the parking lot. i was bored.
fun fact #2: this "game" was a game my grandpa played with my mom and her siblings.
fun fact #3: i needed more Jungin and Seyun ;P was actually leaning against making them Kris and Kyungri.
fun fact #4: this one actually connects with a previous one-shot therefore one more will connect to this one~
Thank you for reading! See you next Monday! <3
(if you have any halloween ideas HIT ME UP!! please and thank you)