"I love you all."

Our House [One-Shot/Drabble Collection]

Seyun gets the front door unlock with shaky and wet hands. In the process of opening the door Seyun drops her keys to the title floor and curses her slippery hands for making more noise at eleven pm (because it’s not like the thundering outside isn’t loud enough).

She attempts to bend down and pick up her keys but her soaked hair hangs over her shoulder, and like an anchor to a ship, makes her turn overboard and falls face first into the hard wooden floor (her hips scream at the impact of the single step she slams into).

“What the…” Luhan’s delicate voice greets her in curious shock but it’s closely followed by a gasp.

Seyun would laugh at the look on Luhan’s face right now. Would even go as far as making fun of how ugly Luhan always looks when she’s laughing or surprise—she looks really ugly, almost like a dude. But Seyun doesn’t and just lets Luhan rush over to her soaked form.

“Why are you drenched, Seyun?” Luhan asks softly as she wraps an arm around Seyun’s waist, not caring that her pajamas are getting wet.

The younger moans as she lets her head drop. She slowly feels herself rise from the clutter of shoes.

“Seyun…” The melancholy and caution from Luhan’s voice hurts Seyun's heart and all she does in reply is groan and moan more; even going so far as to squirming her body in a childlike tantrum.

Luhan easily carries and puts up with the wiggling—all the way to the living room where she gently sits Seyun on the three-seater. She tells Seyun that she’ll go get a change of clothes and blankets and leaves without waiting for a response.

Seyun groans as she moves her long light brown hair to her back (spitting stray hairs in the process). She then leans back with her head on the sofa’s headrest whilst she arches her back and fights with the back zipper of her dress. She regrets choosing such a short and thin dress for this date. God, she’s stupid.

“…you think she’s finally getting her—Oh! Seyun! What… what?” Zitao rushes over to Seyun like a bolt of lightning, jumping over the younger’s legs and helping her with her dress that stuck like second skin.

Zitao tugs the beige dress off and Seyun lamely lifts her body off the sofa to help. Once the fabric was off, Seyun groans about something incoherent and falls onto the sofa on her side. She shifts until her belly and face are flat on the sofa, her and back open to the chilly air.

 “You look like , Seyun.” Kris walks over behind the sofa and gives the younger a firm slap on her . Seyun swats the air a second too late with a groan.

Zitao folds the wet dress and tosses it on the coffee table just as Luhan comes in with clothes and a fluffy blanket.

The three dress Seyun in dry clothes and wrap her up like a burrito in her pink blanket (a towel on her head thanks to Zitao and her fear of Seyun catching a cold) all the while Seyun continues being a ragdoll.

To Seyun’s right is Luhan who she uses as a headrest; to the left of Seyun is Zitao who’s cuddling her like a huge teddy bear and in front is Kris, sitting on the coffee table.

Luhan shifts lightly to adjust to Seyun’s height. She tucks Seyun’s head to the crook of her neck and rubs smoothing circles on her back.

“Look, Seyun, you’re going to have to tell us what happened on this date, or we’re going to be expecting the worse based on… this.” Kris says sternly, eyes sharp but still affectionate.

The younger worms in Luhan’s and Zitao’s hold but nevertheless looks Kris in the eyes and says, with such a heartbroken tone, “She stood me up.”

They wait the five seconds it takes Seyun to say “just kidding!” but nothing comes. Instead, Seyun’s eyes start to water the longer she stares at Kris and she begins to sniffle.

Kris stands up and cracks her knuckles, her expression dark, “I’ma kill a .”

Zitao joins slowly, her own expression solemn and ready to kill. “Do you know where she lives?”

“I’m co-workers with her older brother.”

“Hm. Should we perform her murder slow and painful or cut and to the point?”

“Slow and painful; I want her to regret standing our younger sister up.”

It’s comical at how serious the two converse about murdering that Seyun’s body starts to quiver.

At first the three freeze, thinking they’ve spoken out of turn but then Seyun’s cute giggle starts up slowly to the full blown (ugly) laughter that they all know and love (hate). Her face looks bright whilst laughing and the three smile softly at the youngest. But then Seyun’s laughter starts to mingle with her tears and now she’s sobbing into her hands and Luhan cradles her into an embrace.

“I love you all.” Seyun repeats over and over again through tears and boogies.

Kris bends down and cups the young woman’s head to place a soft kiss on her forehead and smiles, “And we love you too, Seyun. We’ll do anything for you, understood?” And like a child that is spoiled, Seyun wiggles out of her burrito and pulls Kris down for a hug; Zitao and Luhan join as well.

Seyun loves her friends and she loves this household. She wouldn’t know what she’ll ever do without them in her life.


A / N:
ahh yes, i remember writing this up at 4am with a blank mind. i'm pretty sure i just really, really missed the ex-members.
ya know those random ot12 moods ;-; this came from one of them. pretty angst-y though woaw.
no fun facts since i can't remember anything about writing this xD but
fun fact #1: there are actually three other drafts to this one-shot. interesting.
Thank you for reading!! <3