Worth.

Our House [One-Shot/Drabble Collection]

“Okay, we’ll be out in the back if you need any help.” Junhee informs Seyun on her way out.

Seyun waves and keeps waving until she counts to sixty then she drops her hand, turns away from the doorway and grins evilly. This is going to be good, Seyun thinks with a snicker.

Today is the day she has been waiting for—her revenge was bought and now all she has to do is prepare it.

Seyun takes a jar of hot-sauce out from the very back of the pantry and sets it on the counter. She pauses to listen for any steps before softly closing the pantry. Seyun picks the jar back up and moves it right next to the fridge, well hidden from any eyes that happen to come in for a quick glance.

She leaves the kitchen with light sneaky footsteps upstairs to her shared room, ignoring the laughing and shouting from the hyper women out in the back, enjoying their summer time.

Seyun stops at her door and listens instead of her first instinct—knocking. She opens her door slowly and glances around for any other person present despite hearing her roommates outside. She’s a bundle of nervous right now and she really wishes they’ll go numb.

Seyun walks over to the shared dresser and opens her draw. She digs through her clothes to uncover her personal box of tampons and takes only four out; she recovers the box and heads out of her room and to the kitchen.

Just at the turn to the doorframe of the kitchen Seyun is scared to her wits. She lets out a puppy like whimper—a sound that naturally comes with being scared—and wittily bends forward to try and hide the tampons in her hands.

“Wow. You make the most retardest sounds when spooked.” comes the reply from the intruder; Zitao.

Seyun scowls at her and turns her back to face Zitao as she shoves her way inside the kitchen. She can feel Zitao’s eyes following and questioning her so she steadily lays the tampons onto the countertop with her hands over them and peers over her shoulder with an annoyed expression. “I’m telling Misook.”

Zitao laughs. “Ooo, I’m so scared!” She fakes in terror; fingers wiggle in a mocking gestures of fright.

Seyun’s lips twitch in a frown because they both know that she never does. “What do you want, Zi.” It’s not a question, or at least Seyun doesn’t ask it as such.

“Came to see when you’re bringing out that lemonade. It’s hella hot out there and Kris is getting on Misook’s nerves; Junhee and Kyungri can only hold them back for so long...” Zitao babbles about the events taking place outside and Seyun is getting frustrated the more she talks.

Can a woman start her revenge in this house? Apparently not.

“That’s all nice and stuff,” Seyun cuts in when Zitao takes a pause to breath, “But could you leave? I don't want to catch your ness.”

Zitao blinks and laughs at that, but she still turns around and leaves with, “Can’t catch something that you already have.”

Seyun counts to sixty again and when the count is up she quickly grabs the jar and moves it in front of her with the tampons next to them. She grabs a dish rag and covers them awkwardly in a hurry to get to the fridge. Seyun scopes the kitchen again before diving into the fridge and getting another jar, but this time tiny, out. It has some dirty yellow liquid in it that makes Seyun smile. She also takes out a bag of lemons.

Putting the tiny jar with the rest of her stuff, Seyun goes over to the cabinets and takes out two glass pitchers, a stainer and a measuring cup. She brings all of her ingredient to her questionable “equipment”.

Seyun begins making the fresh lemonade as well brewing up her revenge plan with a wicked smile.

Ten minutes into her brewing, she’s done with her revenge and only needs to slice some lemons to drop into the pitchers as a finish touch. So Seyun washes the lemon and sets it down to find a knife. A quick look around shows that there isn’t any near her so she turns around to be frighten once again.

“I’m sorry! I thought you heard me…” Jungin mumbles a quick apology at the heavy breathing Seyun.

Seyun inhales and rubs her hands over her face with a groan. “Damn it, Jungin.” She whines and uncovers her face. She sees Jungin’s question in her eyes at her revenge plan that she left open to anyone to see. “Now you’re guilty by association.”

Jungin jolts slightly. “What? Why?”

Seyun sighs at how stupid Jungin can be. “Look, the less you know the less trouble you’ll get. Just…how long have you been here?”

Jungin her lower lips in and Seyun actually wants to hit herself for being so careless. What if one of the older ones’ came in and saw? Or worse, the ones’ she planned her revenge on?

“When you started to roll the—” Seyun holds a hand up to stop her.

“Okay. Well, I guess it’s good that you’re here.” This wasn’t how she pictured her plan to go but she’s got to make do with what she has. “You take the pitchers,”—Seyun slides the pitchers to Jungin who takes them—“and also my phone. Yes, I know. Remember when I said I was looking up how to make fake blood?” Seyun’s eyes gestures to her beautiful creations.

“Oh.”

“Yeah.” Seyun nods proudly and then proceeds to tell Jungin to open her SNS to record the reactions because she’s going to do them immediately and then make a quick dash for her life.

Jungin boots the app and Seyun talks to the phone to explain her plan and her story as to why. It’s completely foolish, to Jungin, but Seyun explains that one must stoop to their level to make them understand.

Dipping tampons in red hot-sauce and lightly sprinkling fish juice over them to effectively make them seem as used tampons is beyond Jungin’s comprehension.

Jungin walks through the back door first and announces the lemonade’s arrival to distract everyone. It works to a point that those that were awaiting the drink got up to get some and those that weren’t in a rush stayed in their spots—the ones that Seyun has her eyes out for.

Jungin smiles at the others as she steps away from the table and films the ignored Seyun who’s creeping up to a sunglass wearing Kris; Jungin zooms in on Kris’ face.

In a second flat Seyun slaps Kris with a tampon to her face and dashes for Chanyoung. Jungin films Kris taking off her glasses with a look of annoyance but the second she smells and touches the tampon she throws up by her lounge chair.

Kris’ throwing up has caused attention and Seyun uses this to throw a tampon toward Chanyoung face but ends up with an aim that causes the tampon to go into Chanyoung wide mouth. Chanyoung is quick to get it out but she’s tearing up and gagging to the sounds and smell of throw up and fish.

The others are confused at the sudden turn of events that leave Junghae to herself in the pool, minding her own business. Jungin captures Seyun throwing another tampon to the woman’s back and sticks disgusting between Junghae’s shoulder blades. The woman isn’t fazed by the questions or whatever hit her, at least not until she grabs the tampon to get a good look at it and scream. She tosses the tampon into the pool and hurries to climb out of it, still screaming.

By now the others figured out what has happened—Kyungri being the brave soul to pick up the tampon by the dry heaving Kris—but the last unsuspecting target hasn’t: Zitao.

She stands in the back of the group next to Junhee and Misook when Seyun passes in front of them and tosses the last tampon toward her; quickly retreating into the house. The second it reaches Zitao’s outstretched hands—pure instinct to catch whatever thrown her way—Zitao bats it away from her. It flies to Junhee’s arms and she screams; she flicks it off. It lands on Misook’s feet who jolts in fear and kicks the tampon into the sky.

Jungin is still recording and follows it all the way down to land upon Chanyoung’s head who cries on impact. Jungin shuts if off the second Kyungri demands for Seyun to show herself.


(Oh Seyun was grounded, so to say, for her prank that was very well received on her SNS account. She gained her ten minutes of fame [and an internet sensation trend] and she basked in it in her room, alone, without her phone, or laptop.

Asking Seyun if she regrets what she did was futile.

Because they deserved it, and she would do it again.)

 

a/n:
no one was harmed in the making of this chapter ;p
i love childish seyun. sometimes i just wanna write pranks. and she's the first to tell me "put me in coach".
junghae is second lol
also, this is pt 3 [and the final] of Seyun's revenge plan from ch 6 and 12.
fyi, next Monday is the last of my edited-n-ready chapters :/
so there might be a break, there might not. who knows from now to then?
thank you for reading <3