first encounter

Our unexpected love
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
chapter2
 
 
 
---------------------
 
 
Next day,i was asked to my ex university by my literature teacher.I had no choice sinc he helped me a lot when it came to my my current job,i need to at least do that much.
 
 
The day is quite hot even tought just yesterday was raining like no tomorrow.
 
 
"gosh it's hot" i am wearing a simple demin pants and a white shirt,quite simple and casual.
 
 
"Song jong ki!take the ball please!omo o no tha girl-"
 
 
"TUD"i turn around and see a guy he seems to be someone from this university,he is good looking indeed.
 
 
"sorry are you ok?"he smile,the smile of this person is a skilled one,this must be some kind of those womanizer,i can tell since i had many expirience in the past thanks to ghosts,i was some silly girl then i would have surely fall for this man here.My expression cold i looked at him just for a few second but didn't answer and just walk past him,i have no time to waste
 
 
"hey song jong ki the ball-what's that smirk on your face?"
 
 
"nothing,just something"
 
 
-------------------------
 
 
"teacher i am here"i walk iniside the messy office of my teacher,He is 40 year old man but is really good looking man,he is mature and good natured,he always do his best with his students even going as far as to ask them for his help if they need to,when i was his student he did the same to me but i cannot possibly tell him"hey prof,can you please make those ghosts leave me in peace,thanks in advance"i can't possibly do that,so i just never told him anything,but he always tryed to ask me at least to smile a bit more.It's not like i don't smile i do,when i make ghosts angry i am so happy!aish...
 
 
"omo!my pupils!how have you been?"he smile tenderly at me,while putting back on his glassess.
 
 
"what are you doing down there? a new way to clean the ground of the office?"i say while i get close to him.
 
 
"please stop teasing me,i just need to find an article...it's somewhere in here i am sure...!"i squat down near him and poke his cheek with my finger.
 
 
"why don't don't you tidy this place a bit,it's obvious that you won't be able to find anything in this mess"i say to him calmly.
 
 
"please,there is an order in this mess ok?" he answer me all upset,i find it cute,his upset expression is really like that of a pouting child,tought his smiling face is the best.
 
 
"listen,if it's like this then since when did you start to search for it?"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"hu?"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"3 hours ago"he said in a low voice till he finally loose strengh and roll on the floor all sad,it seems like i am looking at a japanese anime ahahah.
 
 
"sigh,tell me what is it about,that you called me for"
 
 
"it's exactly because of that paper that i called you here in reality"
 
 
"o really?what's it about?"he get up ake all of the papers on the ground and put them on the other pile present on the table of his office.
 
 
"so?what's in there?"
 
 
"...it's about ghosts"i flinch.
 
 
"what about them?"i frown a little.
 
 
"well you know-"
 
 
"what?you belive in them?"
 
 
"i am writing a book and it talk about them?well more precicly i am writing it with my students"
 
 
"?"
 
 
"well,i gave each one of them the task to gather into groups and then i gave each the task to write a chapter"
 
 
"ok so what?"
 
 
"it's about ghost,i want them to search for everything tere is to it"
 
 
"something like a story or it's momre likepresenting facts?"
 
 
"facts,i decided to give them this task first of tought i wanted you to give me an hand,you are a professional writer now so i would like for you to help me" i have a bad sensation.
 
 
"how?"i ask suspicious.
 
 
"...take a lesson with me"
 
 
"...a lesson?...don't tell me...today?!"
 
 
"yes!pretty please"he smile
 
 
"you...sigh fine i own you in the end,but...why me? i am not good with talking to othe people"
 
 
"what are you saying? you are exactlyt the right person for this,you will do good"she still look at him puzzled.
 
 
"but i still don't know what i should say,i need to prepare for it"
 
 
"just talk about your last book,it was fantastic! i can see you researched a lot about the ghost topic"she made a half smile,she can't really take it as a prise,because that's just her reality, she can't say to him that right?. Anyway she had to write about those stories because ever since young she was so busy trying not to become crazy thanks to the situation she was in.She have no friends,so talking about friendship is impossible and not to mention about romantic stories,she never had a boyfriend and she don't have the slightest interest in men so there is no way can pull it off,the only things remained is talking about her life expirience. Song hye kyo was lucky enought that her book where well liked so she became one of the best writer and she was payed good enough,surely she is not a best seller but it's good enought to have a good home to live for herself and live a good life. So in the end she now have to talk about her book to those students. She make an heavy sigh.
 
 
"sigh...don't blame if i am not going to sell well ok?"
 
 
"what do you mean?...aaa! just smile a little can't you?"
 
 
"do you really think i can smile when i am doing that?"
 
 
"Why? you are not the timid type,you are good at talking and are a smart girl,so why not try it out today?"
 
 
"i have no-"he make a puppy like eyes,sometimes she really want to know just how did he become a well respected proffessor.
 
 
"arasso"
 
 
"later i will treat you to dinner ok?"he pat her head and smile.
 
 
"you really didn't grow tall,hu?"a vein came out on her head.
 
 
"ya!,do you think i am a child now?"she look at him angry
 
 
"no,for god sake,i will never,think of you as a child,how can i?"he keep on smiling and pat her head,she sigh and then take his hand off her head.
 
 
"ok,my dear ex student let's go to the classroom"she look at him defeated and then follow him.When they arrive she see a big room with a lot of people already inside it,she was never good with living people,because id she speak she will most likely seem like a hooligan,anyway she decided to act it cool and just talk as if she is at her company .
 
 
"good morning everyone"the teacher speack into the mic to the crowd of students.
 
 
"good morning professor!"everyone greeted him.
 
 
"so,is everyone here already?"he ask with a smile on his face.
 
 
"we are here professor,pant "song hye kyo hear a voice coming from the door. There are a few guys that just arrived,in a hurry,she looked at them exprexxionlessly making yhe guys just arrived shocked.
 
 
"o it's you guys?...he isn't here yet?" one of the boy regained their senses and answered".
 
 
"he is-"
 
 
"i am here professor!"he came inside and smiled to the teacher.
 
 
"it's him again?"she tought to herself.
 
 
"so,you are here,try to come here earler next time,go and sit now,song jong ki and company" they nod and then walk toward their sit,but all of them look at the girl standing next to the professor.Song jong ki was still looking at her with a smirk on his face when she turned to look away with her cold expression once again he then went together with his friends.When they sat one of them hurriedly asked the girl next to him who was the girl.
 
 
"hey,hey,hey"
 
 
"what?"the girl look at him displeased.
 
 
"who is that girl there?she is pretty"he asked all exited.She frown and then answer.
 
 
"i have no idea,we ehere waiting for you,maybe she is is sister,she look so young.
 
 
"yea,maybe she is younger than us" song jong ki looked at her resting his ching on his hand looking at her amused.
 
 
"ok,since all of you are present let's start with today's lesson.First of all i would like to say what your tasks is. Make a group of 5 person's each,then all of you will have to decide who is gonna be the leader,together you need to work and present to me a good writing.Be it a story,or an article made by you guys."
 
 
"and what should we write about?"one of the girl asked.
 
 
"ghosts."
 
 
"ghosts?"everyone looked at each other. While the professor smiled and looked at the students then looked at song hye kyo that he tought was standing next to him and saw she wasn't there.He looked around and saw instead she sat down on the sit next to where the professor sit is.Well that's exactly what he wanted to say to her.
 
 
"all of you will need to write about ghost,you can write about this topic in whicever way you guys want,just don't forget you need to bring me a good project,i am not going to give you guys more than i already give you,instrctions for.
 
 
"ok!"suddenly the guys from before,one of the friend of song jong ki was too curious and asked.The professor smiled brightly while song hye kyo looked at the guys in the crowd near the window.
 
 
"song hye kyo,come"the professor looked at her,reaching for her hand,she get up and walk toward him.
 
 
"everyone her name is song hye kyo"
 
 
"song hye kyo?where did i heard this name?"the females and other guys said,when one of the boys asked.
 
 
"is she your sister?"
 
 
"ya!their surnames are different how can it be?"
 
 
"but look at her she is so young,i don't even think she have our age,she must be someone of his family."song hye kyo heard everything and sigh then she look at her proffessor.
 
 
"no dear students,she is not one of my relatives she a student of mine"everyone was surprised.
 
 
"a student?you work in other universities right?" the professor look at her and then at his current students.
 
 
"i will have her introduce herself,go on"she take a big brath and then open to speak.
 
 
"my name is song hye kyo.I am one of his former students"her voice was so pleasant to the ears they where almost in a trance when suddenly they realized what they just heard,and suddenly a few people shout.
 
 
"a former students?she is older than us?!" she looked at him and the professor smiled at her.
 
 
"yea,well she is still the same after all these years i know,anyway,let her finish."
 
 
"yes i am his former student and now i am a writer."
 
 
"a writer?!"
 
 
"that's right and it's also the reason why i invited her here.Have you heard of the book,"the ghosts in my life?"
 
 
"of course!it's the new book that is going around lately!it's an horror right?i read it and it was so good really!"
 
 
"good,she is the one who wrote it"the room at first was silent then a sound like a roar came to the ears of song hye kyo.Everyone where happy to see her and to know her,they also told her the tought it would be a woman in her 40 who knew she would be so good and expirienced. They where all over the place from happiness,after that she explained her book and some tecnical advice to give them as they write.As for the ghost aspect she made it so that she could sxplain some insight of her world of course she didn't say all of there is to it just something that they can find in books anyway,she hate being at teh center of attention. So after the lessons ended she was finally able to breat,she tried to smile as much as possible but then she gave up and just talked to the student in her usual serious tone,the students thought didn't mind it and she just left after she helped the professor.
 
 
"are you sure you don't want to come and eat with me?"
 
 
"No thank you,you always have people around you and i am already exausted"
 
 
"ok,i won't pester you then"
 
 
"great" strange,there are no ghosts around here,i think to myself while walking out of the university.Well it's not like i care at least everything was alright.
 
 
"are you going away?"this voice...i turn around and saw again that guy,song jong ki,smiling brightly at me.
 
 
"...yes"i answer with a smal smile before turning around to walk away but he stpped me.
 
 
"wait,how about we go together?" here another one.
 
 
"no thanks there is no need" i was more than ready ti kick him if he would continue to disturb me but i didn't expect what was happened next.
 
 
"ok,then. I won't trouble you"
 
 
"..."i turn around and finally start to walk away.
 
 
"YA!!! JONG KIII!! EHERE WHERE YOU ALL THIS TIME?"
 
 
"omo,sweetie"with the corner of my eyes i saw a load of girls circling around him,i couldn't help but sneer in my heart,aigo so he is the that type,well as long as he don't bother me. Finally i get away from the university and trouble start to come my way once again.
 
 
"miss...misss...miiiisss!!!" i stop finally and look at the ghost in the face,i am so angry! she step back a little.
 
 
"miss"she look at me with pained eyes but i can see clearly that light in her eyes that made her seem more dangerous than she look. If i am right this may not be her real body.
 
 
"..."
 
 
"miss"she still said whit a low voice and a snake like iss.
 
 
"cut it out...i have no time for you..."i can't show any weakness to this type of things or else i will be at disadvatage.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"kekekeke"now,i really want to hit it hard.
 
 
"so?...what do you want from me?...who are you?"
 
 
"ooooo,missss,give me some of you body will you?"
 
 
"...i see, wait in line your not the only one"i sneer.
 
 
"you have a good mouth,but i wonder if you can really keep on being like this after i finished with you"
 
 
"damaging the body is a no you right?and the soul...need to be gone,i wonder if you can do it tought"
 
 
"i ca do it,dear,i just need to devour you!"she tranform into a black shadow with red eyes that seem to drop blood from as she her lips.
 
 
"you..."
 
 
"i just ate a human,she was good as an appetizer,but you are the best catch of the day"
 
 
"you bet?i am gonna stood you up real soon"he laugh aloud and i take out a talisman that the priest gave me in this type of cases.Since i don't have the same power and expirienc as the priest this it's not something i can deal with so the only thing i can do is throw this talisman hoping that he wouldn't dodge it. First i need to get close enought but not too much or else i would be screwd.
 
 
Song hye kyo was sweating uncontrollably,even if she tried to mantain a calm expression,in the end it was the first time she saw a ghost like this. No matter what, she was scared,she just wanted to run home.She pinched her hand fierly.
 
 
"calm down,don't panic"she said to herself.
 
 
"ahahaahha,are you scared? that's good,humans are delicious when they are scared,i think i need to let you become more desperate,i need to hurt you a bit,so now cry,scream for me!"as her walk to her direction her voice seemed like the one usually used in horror movies,only the real voice where even more frightening,his oppressive shadow was enough to make her hard to breath,as if the air was consumed.Song hye kyo found it difficult to breath but tried her best to keep her concentration,if she want to stay alive then it's not time to get dcared. So she decided to make it seem like he was a normal bratty ghost...thinking that way she finally calmed down a lot and at least regained her concentration,she needed to let it think that the ghost have the upper hand but not angering him too much was what she needed to pay most attention to.
 
 
"hey,just what do you think you are doing? do you really think i will despair because of you?""she smiled and then looked at the ghost,that in the meantime decided to take the form of a pseudo human being,but it wasn't a pleasant sight,her eyes where upside down and sometimes her neck would circle around a few times,smiling in a scary way as she liked her chipped lips.Her tongue was similar to that of a snake but there was no saliva instead there was a blue liquid that fell on the ground easily.She suddered at the sight of it.
 
 
"ahahah,scared now?"the voice seemed as if it was a mix of few voices,One seemed more raspy,another was similar to a painful cry,another one seemed to be coming from a mad woman,really frightening.She gulped once and forced a smile.
 
 
"yea,tought i saw things even more scary than you" it's a lie,she discovered another thing of this world and so she gained another trauma in her life.The ghost kept on walking calmly swaying from a side to another while her body seemed to become rotten meat,giving off a really bad smell.
 
 
"are you afraid'kekekek,i can sense it,well this is the body i retrieved after searching for a long time,unfortunately in was like this when i found it,it was strange i tought that when i found my dead body i would turn back to a good apperance and leave,i wonder why i have been made like this." The truth is that evil ghost can't go back and see their body,everything they did in their life was then meet with consequese in the after life.But the unlucky thing is that sometimes they escape from the entity that need to retrive them and run rampant in the human world.Those people tought didn't bother to take them back and instead decided to come back later when the ghost could have as well eaten a few humans already.
 
 
"how many humans did you kill? your body will never find a way back because you did those unforgivable things"the ghost stopped and didn't talk anymore,this frightned her even more,but at this point in time the ghost started to run like mad toward her,song hye kyo was good enough to dodge the blow,but it came right back,she found the disfigured ghost's face right in front of her,no matter what she did she couldn't escape,so she just decided to stay still and let the ghost touch come closer,she finally was able to cut her white skin,it was just a few seconds but it was enought to made a deep wound,song hye kyo screamed in pain as the ghost laughed,but at this moment song hye kyo was fuming with anger.
 
 
"how the hell,how the heck did you...you hurt me?"she stared back at the ghost furiously,all the feelings she built up inside her for awhile she poured it into this fight.The ghost that didn't even flinch at her expression finally decide to strangle her.She was out of breath,when the ghost decide to hurt her some more,on the legs on her shoulder,liking the blood that song hye kyo was sheeding from her wound's face.Right at that moment song hye kyo couldn't wait anymore so she slowly took out the small talisman and attached it with her trembling hand to the hand that was strangling her.
 
 
"AAAAAAAAAAAAA!"the ghost screamed like mad and loosened her grip,song hye kyo kiked her with all her strenght,while the ghost fell down.
 
 
"what did you do to me?! bastard! i am going to kill you!!!"the ghost tried to get up again,but it was no use.
 
 
"what did you do to me?!" song hye kyo looked at the white stains appereaning on her body,it was like fire burning paper. She smirked.
 
 
"i think this is poison,wow,quite a useful talisman he gave me"
 
 
"poison?!"
 
 
"dae,water purified and mixed to pure light spiritual power,you will die slowly" of course song hye kyo did wait to see if her toughts where right or wrong and run for her life as far and fast as she could with her injuried legs.She couldn't wait to see the ghost get up again in case it didn't work.
 
 
----------------------------------
 
 
A year later from that expirience song hye kyo was living again a normal life,tought some times she can't help but think just why was she born in such a way.Her job was doing good and some things changed,she managed to made some friends.One of the days she went home after staying with her friends,she started to feel like something was wrong,A strange feeling overwelmed her.Song hye kyo slowly opened the door and entered the house,suddenly she heard a voice.
 
 
"you..."there was a ghost,but this ghost made her shocked to no end.She decided for the sake of her life to ignore the existende of ghosts no matter what,after that unplesant moment one year ago,she decided to not even look at them ,but right at that moment the two eyes met but soon after she looked away.
 
 
"you can see me?"the ghost said full of hope.
 
 
"..."
 
 
"so it was true,you really can! it's me! don't you remember me?"
 
 
"..."she was doing her things ignoring his words.
 
 
"it's me! song jong ki!"