The ruler

Our unexpected love
 
8
 
 
Song jong ki felt like his world was torn apart it was already hard to accept the reality of his situation and now even this thing,everything is coming too fast into his way,he can't belive it,he is not prepared. Shoked he say.
 
 
"Wait a minute.Are you saying that i am kept alive somewhere and they are using my body for something?"She nod slowly.Song hye kyo have no idea of how to comfort him at the moment,she can only say what she think at the moment.
 
 
"It's not going to be easy.If you want i can stop here for now but,you need to know everything."Song jong ki felt sad and a bit angry how can she be so cold even in this situation when it regards him.
 
 
"Later.I will listen to it later"He get up and disappear.Song hye kyo silently stay sitting in her position and intertwine her fingers tightly.She knows what he is thinking,that she is heartless and a bad person for not listening to his plead for help and for being unsensitive.But it is not like that.She is scared too and sad,but there is no one that can help him at the moment no one,so she need to be cool headed even tought she is dying inside and terrified that she will make the wrong decision.The world she didn't want to meddle into,the fear she get from only thinking on stepping into such a dangerous world,is killing her,but there is nothing more she can do at the moment.Her hands are trembling and she quickly drink her glass of water.
 
 
"He will come to terms with it"She said as she watched her wraist,anyway he is safe thanks to the bracelet she gave him.She does not know that the one in danger will be her from now on.She need help.So she get up and take her cellphone and dial a number she is so familiar with.
 
 
"Sorry,the number you dialed is not available anymore"
 
 
"What?No more available?"She was surprised and a bit worried,she quickly take her purse and leave her house.She head to the bus stop and get in it.After an hour she reach a beautiful temple,but it shows how unkept it was.
 
 
"Why is it like this?Is he still not back yet?"She walk slowly into the familiar temple, inside everything seemed all the same but then she felt like something is wrong.She stand in the middle of the room,without moving,then a rustle can be heard and she turn her head to the right side toward a closed room.His meditating room.She turn around her body and with quick steps she open the door.Inside there is a cold wind and everything inside is a mess.
 
 
"What the hell is going on here?"She said looking around shocked.She walked everywhere and as she was searching she found out some kind of a letter,inside the puch he usually kept in his secret place she open the letter, but nothing was inside it.
 
 
"Boya?Is he kidding me?" A voice suddenly could be heard.
 
 
"Little troublemaker,if you are listening to this,it means that something happened and i am not there anymore"
 
 
"Ya...is he dead?"
 
 
"I am not dead,you little...sigh"
 
 
" he can hear me!"
 
 
"I can't hear you i just know you too well"He sigh.
 
 
"Liar you are here somewhere laughing at me!"
 
 
"I am not lying...you know it too,the reason you are here is just the same isn't that so?"She stopped and became serious again listening to his recorded voice.She look outside the window with her arms crossed.
 
 
"So?Where are you now?"
 
 
"I can't tell you where i am going"
 
 
"!Who are you kidding you are here somewhere"She said herself but her tone of voice is of someone that knows already that her only support was not there anymore.She looked around the room and as she listen song hye kyo walk all around,touching here and there.
 
 
"I am sure you have many questions to ask me.You must already feel the change in the spiritual world.The demons are increasing and something dangerous is out there,awoken..."
 
 
"So just what do you want to tell me?"
 
 
"To just stay away as much as you can from this matter."She did not stop and keep on answering.°I can't.now it ìs not only me"
 
 
"I am sure you have a reason for coming here,but i want you to get out of this matter as soon as possible...this is what i want to tell you but,just your presence in my humble house means that you are not backing down."
 
 
"If you say so,then it's true"
 
 
"Kyo...your must understand that all of this is not a joking matter no matter what you can get yourself in danger,for that,for you who hate being surrounded by all of this thing i can only tell you one thing.Touch the the strangest thing you can see in the room"She look around making an annoyed face."Are you kidding me?This place is all strange from head to toe-"At that time to her eyes appeared something out of the ordinary she sight and scratch her head.
 
 
"Of course,someone like him cannot keep western objects"She walk to where a pile of books where and a statue with a strange type of figure on it was there it seemed like a creepy sculture.
 
 
"What the heck where you keeping this orrible thing for?"She hold the object in her hand looking at it from every angle,at some point the statue moved her eyes and shocked her so much she let it fall off the ground,it broke into pieces and to her disgust it became whole again,but it became a beautiful woman in red,her hand telling her to walk to one angle of the room,a room opened on it's own and she looked around everywhere,the small woman was nowhere to be found,but the ologram of her friend was standing in the middle of the room.
 
 
"What the hell are you doing here?"
 
 
"I should be the one saying it"
 
 
"sigh,seriously you...Take that shiny thing on that altar"She looked where he told her.It was a beautiful white pearl,that shined with pure light,pure,like the world never corrupted this round pearl.It was indeed beautiful,so beautiful she wanted to take it and see if it could take away all her sorrow and make herself just as pure as the pearl is.
 
 
She felt like wanting to go and live everything behind but...she stopped her steps and suddenly turned around,nothing was there,really nothing special but she was drawn to the other side of the room and with no delay she walked there.In front of her a black box,in a way her whole being told her not to open it but at the same time it seemed right for her to have it in her hands so she calmed down and took the box in her hands.
 
 
"Damn girl,you didn't get the pearl?"She watched the box and slowly opened it,an old no,it seemed like an ancient scroll, was inside it.
 
 
"Just why didn't you take it?You seriously!you never listen"
 
 
"I always listened to your words priest,not once was i not paying attention"She looked at the scroll with cold and determined eyes.
 
 
"You said the older an object is,the strongest and biggest the secret in it would be."Her eyes sharpened"And also...it would be the scariest thing it would contain,so it means this scroll,is something scary"
 
 
"You should have not done this.You should have not opened that"Song hye kyo looked at the priest and her gaze strong and cold."Why?What are you hiding from me?...priest.You are not an ologram"Her eyes squint in a inquiring and angry expression that also contained a scared feeling.His heart was broken in seeing her that way,but there is nothing he could actually do about that.
 
 
"I am an ologram but it's not a recoreded one.Still i never tought you where listening to what i said to you"He smiled as he spoke but to her it was all too confusing.She wanted answers.Her heart was hurt and fear of a bad feeling was washing over her entire body.
 
 
"What are you doing priest.Where are you?Why are you trying to deceive me?"She asked,trying not to loose her temper,but her unsey feeling betrayed her and he became serious.
 
 
"That scroll,is dangerous for you,but it's already in your hands now.I cannot stop it any longer,but you can.Leave it behind."
 
 
"This is not a convincing argument priest.You can do better than this"She raised the hand that was holding the scroll."What is this?Why are you forbidding me to have this?Answer me priest"
 
 
"..."He didn't answer and his silence made her heart beat in fear.
 
 
"Priest,What is going on?"
 
 
"Leave it behind and forget about it"He seemed different from his sual self,more severe and almost ordering her to leave the scroll there.
 
 
"Key...what's with you?"Hearing her saying her name in such a long time made him feel like she is really scared,like that other time but he can't let her be in this time,never.
 
 
"This is nothing that concern you."
 
 
"No?Hey...just what am i to you?"
 
 
"...Just a nuisance."
 
 
She looked at his eyes,with no emoton in it.It was hurtful,a lot more than she tought."She tried to stop the treatening tears,but to no vail they started to fall down.It surely pull the priest heart.
 
 
"...i will not ask any further then"
 
 
"So obedient.You changed in these few weeks"
 
 
"Changed?...I did,but not so much"She opened the scroll.
 
 
"NO!"She read in her mind the words on it,that suddenly flew right into her body.
 
 
"IDIOT!WHAT DID YOU DO?!"
 
 
"That's why you should have told me priest"She wiped her tears and her eyes where cold as she looked his way.She was angry and shoked all the same.
 
 
"What...is going on,priest?"
 
 
"Sigh...Song hye kyo...you shouldn-t have"
 
 
"But i did.So i need you to explain"
 
 
"That's a powerful magic"
 
 
"I can see that"
 
 
"It's a curse"Her eyes flinched.
 
 
"...A course?"He nodded.
 
 
"It's something that is usually meant for poisoning strong people.It can be a way to gain more power,but his down town are that it's powers is coming with a price"
 
 
"Life payment?"She said in a low voice.He watched her a bit surprised,but then he got it all back.
 
 
"Crae,that's true.It's powers are of no use to people who have no power or are weak,but for people like you.With such strong powers,it's different.The scroll will absorb all you powers and dry you clean of your life as long as you use it."
 
 
"She look straight at his eyes frowing a bit"
 
 
"All of this is,fishy.Why do you have such a thing?Why didn't you tell me before hand?"
 
 
"It was to protect you.Right now you are in danger.Your powers are getting dtronger and it's not going to put you in a good situation."
 
 
"...If you wanted to protect me as you said,you should have helped me into controlling them."
 
 
"You don;t undertand-!"
 
 
"No you!Don't understand...i am old enough to know that knoweladge is the most important thing in a battle.If i have the means to fight then i will,my powers are mine alone and everything involving them is what i need to know.But you,a man who always taught me to take responsability for my own well being,is telling me to just leave all of this aside and leave like nothing happened?Don't with me,i am not stupid."
 
 
"You are stupid.You are still just a spoiled little brat.Now i can't do anything form here at all"
 
 
"Why did you even make me come here in the first place then?"
 
 
"I had no choice in reality.The scroll was already calling out for you,so all i could do is trying not to make you get infected using that pearl there but you fooled me and now this is all the mess i have here."Then he notice something looking at the scroll.Every letter in the scroll that at first flew into her body now got back into the scroll.Confused he asked."
 
 
"What is going on?"She smile.
 
 
"Nothing really.It seems like i just am not ready to get devoured."He looked shocked.
 
 
"Wait,you...your powers, are from the light but then all the ghost choosing your body is because..."Then the realization.
 
 
"...my poers are what? Light?...but then the contrast is quite something..."She look at the scroll that start to espell some kind of black smoke,she looked at it and then held it stronger than before.
 
 
"Yea,but i hate being controlled by people"
 
 
"You are telling me,you where able to stop the curse?"
 
 
"Not really.Just that this little thing wanted to take over my body even before i went it's way,that's why i was able to find it."
 
 
"Are you telling me that you-"
 
 
"Crae...but...little thing,after all the i went trought...do you really think i will let myself be possessed?I didn't let ghosts do it,now do you really think i would let you take over my body?Don't even think about it"
 
 
FLASHBACK.
 
 
Song hye kyo open the door but she feel like something is off.Everything feel as if she is hopless alone and at the same time she isn't alone.Everything turned dark around her and she look around alarmed.
 
 
"Who is it?!...priest! Is this another of your jokes?!Answer me!"For awhile she didn't see anything or get any reply.Instead,she could feel some kind of breeze.She stopped screaming and concentrated herself in earing the room.
 
 
"What is that?...What the hell...stay calm...calm down,Song hye kyo keep calm and think."Suddenly in the silence she feel a strong wind pass her by,from one side to the other,she then ask"
 
 
"Who are you...who are you_...WHO ARE YOU!"
 
 
"KEKEKEKEKE"She quickly open her eyes and see some kind of black thing circling around her.It feels like some kind of creature that resemble still a human form.She is confused but work faster.
 
 
"Stop it i am getting pissed here"She said in a cold and menancing voice but the creature didn't really care or got scared,she suddenly felt something in her body changing,she never felt this way before.All she could feel was pain all over her body.And in a way it felt like this black thing wanted to shut her up,to scare her to death bring all the fear of her life back into her memories.
 
 
"no...no...no...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"She screamed in pain and horror,terrified from all the painful memories of her childood,the places she didn't belong,the hands that let her go.The dark place she didn't want to see anymore and her weak self she tought was left behind,she realized,it was still inside of her.
 
 
"NOOOO!"She screamed and asked for help and tried to fend herself from all the ghosts of her memory,everything felt so real and scary at that moment at every step back she took,song hye kyo couldn't see or hear the voice that led her to step back.
 
 
"Crae,cry,scream and run away.Run...run,RUN AWAY and then...i will raise back...thanks to you"As the creature with a black hood was right in front of her laughing with all the happiness he could have song hye kyo felt it.
 
 
"What the heck are you doing child!"She stopped crying and looked around.
 
 
"Grand...mother?"
 
 
"Crae...ya...are you an idiot?Did i really raise you to be such a crybaby?"
 
 
"But grandma,they are scary!They want to eat me!"She pleaded in her crying state for her help.But her grandma stare was severe"You said you wanted to help that guy?Don't make me laugh.If you can't even undo such a simple test then...how do you expect to fight all that is coming up from now on?"She stopped at once.
 
 
"What?Help?I?...Who should i help?"
 
 
"Help yourself for now you idiot"Said her grandmother"You said you hated being controlled then,why are you letting him control you?"
 
 
"What?"She then realized that her body felt weak and distant,everything felt heavy on her and her emotion where strong,then she finally heard it that irritanting voice,that was laughing as she fell into the pit of the darkness.She hated it,she hated this thing all the more.She became mad so ing mad!It made her hands close into fists.At that she finally woke up,the monster was surprised.
 
 
"Ooo,so you where able to wake up?Do you want to fight me?His smile concealed a beautiful smile with withe teeth that she never saw in a ghost,yet even this made her angry.She became her usual cold self with both of her hands she grabbed the thing collar.
 
 
"Ya...Who do you think you are to order me around?Are you kidding me?"He smiled like a devil would.
 
 
"I am just helping you to step aside"
 
 
"Step aside?"
 
 
"Crae,so i will help you to stop your suffering,i will suffer in your place...i am nice isn't that so?"She was doumbfounded to his stubborn and utterly hateful being.She smile.
 
 
"Suffer in my stead?...taking over my body isn't that right?"
 
 
"Bingo!"He came closer to her face,but again all she could see was his mouth.
 
 
"I can help you so just abandon everything and..."He put more pressure making her step back a bit more,this one is strong really strong.Her mental strengh is almost drained.Going trought all her painful emotion of a life time in just a few interminable hours was too much for her to handle.Song hye kyo felt sweat bead all over her being.But then her rage of not wanting to become someone's toy was stronger than ever,song jong ki came to mind and the way he left her.He was so sad and it felt like he came to hate her...she cannot die there,hell no!"Suddenly her step made resistence and she was a step back from a precipice,she looked at herself.Song hye kyo became aware that he was more strong than he let her see.Just a simple windeand was just as good as new.While other normal ghosts even the most dangerous,would hve gone on a rampage,but this seemed to have stil control of himself and is quite collected.That's what made him all the more dangerous.
 
 
"I am quite surprised you where able to stop there.You are the first to oppose to me like this.I am glad it was you.Tis body of yours would be so powerful it can make b-"
 
 
"Cut the crap"
 
 
"Omo!Such a cute mouth for a crude word such as that.So sad"
 
 
"Do you think i lived till now while being scared>"
 
 
"I think so"
 
 
"You...piss me off.My body i won-t give it to you."
 
 
He did not talk,and only tilted his head a little bit."You...are you not like the others...your power...is just like mine,it comes from the darkness...ahahah...quite interesting.So the all the more good for me to eat you up,no to absorb you.I will treat you well don't worry-"
 
 
"Shut that mouth and cut the crap.I seriously...just want to kill you"She started to breath heavly.The masked man,extended his hand and in an istant a wave of wind went towards her and milion needles pierced her body,some of the headed towards her head,she tried to evade them but it wasn't simple at all.
 
 
"BASTARD!"
 
 
"I am not a bastard.You said you will protect your body,but if you can't even stop such a simple trick i wonder how will you stop me from taking over your body and soul."He teased.
 
 
"You damneed ghost!"
 
 
"Such rude words from a pretty girl like you"Suddenly his other hands created two water balls that lifted in the air and he left them there then he went to the side to enjoy the show.Fire came out from one of them heading toward her.She tried her best to evade,but it wasn't easy.
 
 
"Keep on trying...you will do good really"She rolled on the ground here and there without doing anything at all,she screamed and fought back.When it seemed like she was able to finally win,he bring once again a new attack to hunt her,it's really vexying to her.
 
 
""Seeing the smirk on his mouth and every words he say she just can't feel like giving up.
 
 
"Gosh i am gonna make you cry"
 
 
"Omo,ahahaha,will you?Really?I am so scared"She get up and with her wound ded body and sould Song hye kyo get up and with quick steps she just do what she is better to.Teaching lessons to ghosts.She walk fast toward that thing and take every hit coming to her way.Finally she is in front of it,panting like crazy,but she was finally there.The ghost smiled but didn't move an inch.
 
 
"What is it?Are you scared of me?"She grab the hem of his tunic and say"YA,you freaking idiot.Are you going top still dress this way?"
 
 
"..."He can't belive his ears.is she allready out of it?
 
 
"Belive me on one thing when i tell you to.Don't mess with me,because i am not going to give my beautiful body to you idiot.If you want to unsleash your powers then do it with someone else...i am not a caritable person,i am quite jealous of my things."She is mocking him,never once something like this happened but she was just passing wind.
 
 
"I didn't ask for persmission tought"She smirked.
 
 
SORRY FOR BEING LATE GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER.