First encounter

Our unexpected love
 
First encounter.
 
 
I was walking alone,looking down the street.It wasn't raining but there where many clouds in the sky.But to me even if the sun was up high there,it would make no difference.I couldn't look up at all,i culdn't pray,i just went on with my life,hopless and with nothing.I still remember that day,i started to wear pants and comfortable clothes.
 
 
"Girl...kekekek,you can see me..."A ghost appeared,walking right beside me.It was no use,i wasn't even scared anymore,even tought it was so really ugly.It was surely a girl,but her body was falling off,her voice it seemed to be divided in different colors,to that of a child to the ones in horror movies.Her hair where long and unkept,blood fell from one side of her hair.It was really big,it must have wondered around for a long time.Her arms where so long and pale it seemed void of force because her arms where hunging till the reached the ground,but to my vision they where quite strong as i could spot some muscle to the side,her body was void of legs,instead she had a transparent long body.
 
 
"Slurp"I felt her cold breath near my cheeks,but i kept on moving,i just put on my hood and put my head phone on even tought there was no music i could ear.I kept on walking.
 
 
"What a sad young child.How about i take you with me?AHAHAHAHHAHHA,SLURP,you are so tempting...your body"The ghost voice was disgusting and i could take no more of it's nonsense.So i suddenly turned around,surprising her.I was inchese away from her scary and big eyes,one was falling out,but i could care less.
 
 
"...Ya."My tone even "Do i seem scared to you?"She tilted her head to one side suddenly.
 
 
"You,can see me?"The voice of a woman suddenly could be eard in the silense of the night.Where only the two of us where.
 
 
I smiled mocklingly,but my eyes hadf no soul in it,not even the fear of being alone with something so dangerous,for me who lost my powers.At the time i had no idea i had a seal on and i was terrified to use my blood again.Maybe i just wanted to end it all,still i wanted to piss them off,to make their lives something like hell,wanting something,in their case my body,but unable to have it.
 
 
"Crae,but you are so ugly and noisy i couldn't bring myself to look at you.I tought you would be scarier but,hey i was wrong"The ghost tilted the big head a bit more and listened.
 
 
"You are not scary at all.It's a pity.Now will you leave please?...no?...i will then"I put my hands in my pocket and walk ahead,not caring about that ghost.But i could feel it,the anger and the shift of the wind behind me.
 
 
"YA!YOU DARE TO HUMILIATE ME GIVE YOUR BOYAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJJJJ KRKRKRKRKRKRRK"It crawled to the ground running toward me,it wasn't pleasant to see it coming towrd me.I stood there not mooving one bit.It was right when the ghost almost went for my heart that he came.
 
 
"Idiot!"I was taken from the back and suddenly i was no longer in front of the ghost but i was instead in behind a big man,it was strange.
 
 
"What the hell are you doing idiot!"
 
 
"KRKRKRRKRK...WHO ARE YOU? PRIEST...NO TASTY...rrrruAAAAAAAAAAA"The ghost arm became bigger and with a movment of it's arm he wanted to crush the priest but...it was no use.
 
 
"Hu?"The ghost tilted again it's head.
 
 
"Not moving?...why?"
 
 
"I am,sorry for not being tasty.But can you please placate your rage and listen to me?"I wasn't someone who could accept his help even tought i knew his intention i didn't agree.
 
 
"O please,why placate your hunger,i am here dear ugly monster."
 
 
"Grrrr"
 
 
"YA!I AM TRYING TO HELP YOU HERE!"
 
 
"Tsk,did i ask you to?O well if you so wish,i leave it to you"
 
 
"YA!,YOU...crae...it's better if you stay safe"I left while he turned to face the ghost turned venengeful already and his words where no good for me...it was hard not to think about it...""I turned around and went for the ghost.
 
 
"Ya! Why did you come back here?"
 
 
"Sorry,i don't want teo venengful ghosts going after me"
 
 
"What can you do anyway? Stay behind me"
 
 
"Then what can you do other thanshout at me"
 
 
"Better than to chout to piss the ghost off i think"
 
 
"Tsk.Step aside"
 
 
"HU?"I went ahead and tried to use my hand to touch the ghost but the priest blocked me since he saw the plan of the ghost,who later attacked me at full force.Smoke suddenly from all directions and i could feel some kind of presence all around me.
 
 
"!"
 
 
"Miss it's no time to swear now"
 
 
"It wouldn't have turned out this way if it wasn't for you!"
 
 
"Sure being ungrateful brat"
 
 
"What?,Ya,we are trapped and i can't see anything at all!"
 
 
"You can't,but i can.Stupid brat"
 
 
"What?-"It was at that time.That he remained still in the middle of it all and closed his eyes,some kind of a bright light started to pour out of his body and then the smoke slowly disappeared.
 
 
"O !"He was surrounded by a dozen or more of black hands like shadows,coming out of the ground and everywhere.Those things where directing towards me but when the priest used that light their attacks shifted to him instead.
 
 
"Priest!It's no time to sleep !" I was terrified,because that idiot seemed not to have heard me.As the ghost spilled some corrosive liquid from his hands,the long fingers became one and made some kind of fusion to creat a big thing,something like a big knife pointed at him.
 
 
"RUN BIG IDIOT!"He smiled and i run to one side.
 
 
"He must be sleeping!"It was a firstfor me,to chase a ghost instead.I couldn't stop thinking of jis smile.
 
 
"Ghost idiot!I am here!"But he didn't stop the attack at all and went to the priest again.In an instant,i could only try my luck and throw at him a talisman,but a voice stopped me.
 
 
"Don't waste it.It's not a good idea"I stop on my track and look at the priest who was looking my way.I was shocked,the light in his body was now solely concentrated on his two hands and the knife of the ghost was destroyed completly.With the other hand he had free he quickly took a rock from his own pocket and a flame appeared in his hand.
 
 
"A rock?"The priest smiled.The flame consumed the rock and he jumped quickly on top of the big ghost.
 
 
"Let's go a bit slower miss ghost"He said smiling directly when he was right in front of the disfigured ghost.The ghost movments where slower than before,so much slower that i was doumbfounded,he put the rock that was in flame inside the horbit void of an eye.
 
 
"I am sorry"He tell the ghost,who for once i tought was pitifully shedding tears of blood.A sudden silence.A sudden cry.
 
 
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo....."And then nothing more than a brilliant black smoke,that the wind made fade away.It was the first time.
 
 
"......did just gappen?"He look back at me and walk to where i was.
 
 
"Miss... are you out of your mind?"
 
 
"Hu?"He grabbed the hand that was holding the talisman and said.
 
 
"This talisman,shouldn't be used this way."
 
 
"...Really?Then how?..."I stopped my own shock and got back my calm.
 
 
"Please give me back my hand"He frowned a bit,with a gentle yet worried voice he asked.
 
 
"What happened to you?"
 
 
"Nothing really...my hand?"He looked at my hand and then let it go.I started to walk.
 
 
"Where is your home?"
 
 
"I don't think i should say where my house is to someone i just met"
 
 
"Brat i just saved you"
 
 
"I know how to defend myself"
 
 
"Where do you live!"
 
 
I didn't answer anymore.
 
 
"Really?"I got grabbed by my hood."YA!...WHO ARE YOU?where are you taking me?I am calling the police!"I struggled but it was no use.
 
 
"Calling the police?Do it please,i am gonna call the police too"
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Crae,i am sure your family is worried sick.Since you won't tell me then i had no choice"
 
 
"...sure do...but i live alone..."
 
 
"Sure! Tell it to someone else!"
 
 
"I was heading to my partime job.I am quite in danger of being fired right now"He stopped too and turned to look at me.He was visibly taken aback.
 
 
"After that time he went to where i worked everyday.He and i spent a lot of time together.He helped me and when i had problems with my house he lend me his house like temple instead.It was temporary tought because i was able to buy a house after a year time.In the mean time he decided that i should be a priestess.
 
 
"NO!"
 
 
"A priestess,is a good thing,you don't have to worry"He followed me around the temple all morning
 
 
"Wae?It's good for your growth and your powers are really strong"
 
 
"Crae,but you said i have a seal on right?Then it's all good!I don't want to be a priestess!"
 
 
"Listen to me!-"He trip and i block him to the wooden door.
 
 
"I said,no"
 
 
"You will be good enough...i mean,it's so good doing good deed right?You have been with me for a long time now no?Also,you will never be a true priestess,because you are not trained since yound"
 
 
"Than that's good.Stop being so noisy"I knew i was being a bit too strong,but bullying him was so much fun.
 
 
"Curegu...little brat...stop doing these things in the temple!"
 
 
"What things?I am just asking you nicely!To stop with such nonsense,arasso?HU?"
 
 
"...C-C-Crae...but...you know"
 
 
"Ya...a girl,shouldn't be like this toward a man."
 
 
"What are you talking about?"
 
 
"You little brat...are you going to give me a kiss or something?"He saya bit pissed and in an even tone i answer.
 
 
"No"
 
 
"Then get away from me,before i punish you for good little girl"
 
 
"Tsk...what will you do to me then?"
 
 
"What?Do you really want to know?"
 
 
"...No...it's ok..like this"
 
 
"Then please"I live from that position.
 
 
"Sit the hell down little girl"
 
 
"Sigh.Arasso."And so the conversation went by,he wanted me to become similar at least to a priest but i didn't.I mean i had no idea how a priestess is any different from a shaman,but i didn't tell him all the truth about myself.I was still not ready to face an eventual big event from his part.
 
 
"You have a great potential of becoming a priestess,because i feel like you have great powers...you have a seal on."But it seems like he knew more than i did.
 
 
"A seal?I have a seal?"He nod.
 
 
"Crae.I wonder how is that possible.Tought i have no idea of why you have such a strong seal on still you have enough powers even like this and you would still be quite strong.That's why,even tought i am sure that you can't become a priestess for real,since you didn't undergo the training since young.All that i can say is that you can try to be one"
 
 
"My answer is no"
 
 
"Sigh.Fine...arasso.Then at least learn how to defend yourself."
 
 
"I know i-"
 
 
"Shut up and listen little girl.Those talisman are long gone bad,they,can't be used any longer so,you need to know how to create these,or else i am not gonna let you change house"
 
 
"Aigo,and who are you to order me around?"O moled him,i swear i saw a vein popping out of his handsome face.
 
 
"Listen well..."He take one of the rocks in the bowls in front of him.
 
 
"These are used to calm low spirits ghosts.You will know when they died from few days by their auras.Adeep blue color means that it's is still berable to manage for you alone.This stone is made from my powers and will,add a bit of calm energy and the mix is done."He said i had no idea what he was talking about and mix what,but one ingredient surely wasn't for me,calm.I was enver a calm person.
 
 
"With this low level stones you can purify them and they will go to the other world.With these type of stones you can also grant them a wish,they of course will be able to say a farewell to their loved ones and pass on.With the stones in this bowls instead"He look at another bowls,the stones have the gold color,then he pass one those to me.
 
 
"Touch it and then the other stone"Comparing the weight,the two stones are completly different in weight.
 
 
"How is that possoble?"
 
 
"I used a existent material to make these speacial stones.This type is the one i used the first time we met"
 
 
"O!When your hand went on fire?"
 
 
"Right.More precicely,i materialized my will and power.It's a mean to control my own quantity of power,the results would be quite powerful"
 
 
"Wait,let me understand.This stone is like a normal kind we usually find to the ground right?"He nod
 
 
"Then you use it as a controller device for your power?"
 
 
"Crae."
 
 
"Why is gold?"
 
 
"It depends on the power you have.Since i am a flame kind of power,when i pour my power it becomes that color"
 
 
"Eol"
 
 
"If you touch it it may tell you what kind of power you have"
 
 
"But it's just a normal stone"
 
 
"Crae.You can't do it now."I look at the other bowl,
 
 
"Why is that so small?"
 
 
"OK.It's quite difficult doing these.These pearl like stones are usually made for producing a powder"
 
 
"A powder?"
 
 
"Crae.It's powerful against demons but if they are made into a powder it would be more effective that throwing it directly."
 
 
"How do i recognize them"
 
 
"Aura like i told you before.But you could also encounter a demon.It's aura would be completly different,some woldn't even have one.But just sheer feelings would be enough to recognize them.And no the one we saw at that time wasn't a demon"
 
 
"..."I closed my eyes.
 
 
"I understand"
 
 
"I tought you would be more scared"
 
 
"I am...just fade up to be scared.Now i am just pissed off by them"
 
 
"...Crae.For now take these with you.When you come back from work you will start to train to make them" He then get up and leave.I stop there to think before heading out of the temple.Days,weeks,month passed and i got used to make them.It was hard to know so many things at first,just like the fact that my powers where sealed,when ghosts wanted to have my body,But he gave me the means to defend myself.Just like that i grew up and my powers didn't stop from growing with me,i could feel them every night and day inside my sould screaming to come out,but they are sealed well.Also my will to understand the reason why my grandma did that to me,made me understand a good reason was behind it.So i usually tried not to use them,not even the stone.When i got my own house i created a barrier like he teached me.Of course as i got the hang of those tricks i was able to use a great deal of fuun and create my own tools.Like tool that could become tattoos for ghosts,and seals to stop them for good and many more.Every time i would send them to him,and of course the priest would get mad at me. But i was happy with him,even tought i didn't say everything about me,he didn't ask either about my past,and i didn't ask where he came from or why he became a priest either.He became my only family...
 
 
"One day it was the last straw,when i saw you as a ghost for the first time,i wanted to sent you to him just like the other ghosts in the past.But strangely he refused strongly at me and most of all.He gave some new object.A neclace and a powder i never saw before"I touch this neclace a lot lately,because it made me feel like he is near me.
 
 
"Lately i was in a pinch with the situation,you and i where,i went to him for explanation,hoping that he would have been back,but i was wrong.He was not there,everything was a mess,like someone came in the temple to search the whole place.Then i fond his hologram,he was...completly different.That man is a gentle perason,calm and collected,someone completly different from me.He is cheerful but careful,mature in his things,tought when it comes to me,even Key get affected and get angry at me.But this time,he was really mean,i tought he was just lying to me,mean words and some kind of a wall that he put between us.I cried,i felt betrayed and lost,tought i knew,because i saw it,the expression of worry and pain when he told me such things,his concern even.I could ask anything morre to him."
 
 
End of flash back
 
 
Song hye kyo put the cup of water down and use a hand to cover her eyes.
 
 
"There he tried to made me stay away from a possessed object,but i was already attacked and i could only fight it with my poisonus blood.The seal,i could feel becoming weaker and it backfired me well,since the ghost was a really strong one.When i came back to be.Key...damn it. I am so worried,the two of use never talked about our pasts,so i really don't know much about him but...i think he knew about me all along.Maybe he even knew my grandmother i don't know but,he need me and i am still stuck here."He hugged her as she rested her head onto his shoulder.I am sorry kyo,i am sorry for making you say such hurtful things.But you are no longer alone...you have me here.We will fight everything together from now on."Song hye kyo look at his handsome face,tears down her face,but she took a few moments to stare at his feature.In her lonely life,it was the first time,for her to feel so secure and at ease.Someone she could share her burden,someone she is terrified to loose again.
 
 
"Why are you staring at me like this?Am i that handsome?"
 
 
"You are"
 
 
"...Cute"He was completly taken aback by her straightforwardness and her cutness,He hugged her tight and cuddled with her as if she was a little puppy,carressing his flurr with his cheeck.
 
 
"Too cute for words!Kyo"
 
 
"Ya!Stop right now"
 
 
"Wae?Do you hate it?"
 
 
"It's not that"She struggled a bit but then let him do,she felt good at his show of affection and slowly a bit unfamiliarly she copied him.Even that was mind blowing for Song jong ki,who found himself be in such happiness he is ure he never felt before.
 
 
"You...little perfect creature.I just can't be without you"He look at her small and stunning face.Wiping her tears, he gave her a sweet kiss on the lips and then kissed her a bit more rithmically.He heart was beating fast,as she was seriously in a panick not knowing what she should do.She quickly grabbed his arms.
 
 
"Wait...do you want to eat something?"
 
 
"...wae?Are you hungry?"
 
 
"I am"
 
 
"Then let's go eat something"She quickly get up,Song hye kyo was grateful he talked about food,or else she was scared about what would have happened between them.But she wasn't the only one.Song jong ki did it on purpose,as he was walking toward the kitchedn he wanted to hit his head and curse at himself.Not knowing why but before as a ghost he did feel like this.Only seeing her made him,want to kiss her and after he kissed her he wanted more of her.Song jong ki suddenly stopped and put his hand to his mouth when his eyes spotted the bathroom.He remembered when he saw her almost in the bath.But now that he is human and had feeling in body and soul song jong ki felt himself being a ert.
 
 
""
 
 
As they walk in the kitchen both of them became concious of themselves.Song hye kyo run to towards the fridge and say.
 
 
"Aigo...maybe something good is in the fridge!"
 
 
"O-ok...yes"She quickly put her head in the fridge to calm the hot sensation in her face,desperately looking at the fridge.
 
 
"There is nothing here!!"On the other hand Song jong ki wasn't any better.
 
 
"T-then i will set the table!"
 
 
"Crae!"He nod his head and take everything needed to set the table,he already know where everything is so there was no need for him to ask anything.Surely he was desperate at the moment,he find himself not able to look at her in the face at all.
 
 
"Now that he is here,in front of me...what should i do with him!"She said wispering to herself,while hitting her head,on the other head,Song jong ki peak at her afew times and then he sit on the chair and hit his head on the table.
 
 
"What do i do with her?!"
 
 
It's here finally! Now they have to properly see how they can leave together as a real couple,of course there is much more for them to expirience from this point on.What will they do?.Stay tuned to know it. THANKS AGAIN FOR READING THIS.