Little clues

Our unexpected love
 
 
 
 
CHAPTER 4
 
 
Song hye kyo,get up from her bed,dark circles under her eyes,her beautiful face was into a mess,but she could only hold onto that apathetic expression.After washing up,she went downstairs to get something to eat.She looked around and once again her house was silent.There was no one,she was all alone.Song hye kyo smiled a bit tought her small smile didn't reach the eye.She decide to write something and in the end she just finished the remaining pages of her book,after that she stopped.A few moments later she saved and turn off the computer and left.
 
 
-------------------------
 
 
"she really was cruel"song jong ki looked at the beautiful flower he had in front of him.He tried to touch it with a sad expression.
 
 
"i know,maybe i was too much,but i didn't say a single lie,why is she so cruel to me?i never came across a girl like her before---even tought she is so beautiful..."still he was sad.
 
 
"i bet she is happy that i am not around" he sigh and look down to his feet before closing his eyes.
 
 
-----------------
 
 
After awhile,song jong ki decided he wanted to check on her,just to see if she was home,because he wanted to see if he could watch the show he wanted to watch on TV,but the truth is,that he wanted to see her,he felt lonely. All this entire year she was the only one he could talk to,so he just wanted to know if she missed him,but no one was home,he sigh and then his eyes looked at the surrounding,his eyes noticed different type of bottle and pills,on the table.
 
 
"medicines?"he particularly recognized one of them,the pills on the left side,the pakajing was the same he saw near her bed when they fought.Song jong ki was curious and went near the table. Finally song jong ki understood.
 
 
"sleeping pills?"he frown.
 
 
"that's right,they are sleeping pills."
 
 
"he turned around suddenly,he couldn't even reach for the pills,that in the end he couldn't even touch.
 
 
"hu?!" he was scared,as if he was cough stealing,while she calmly looked at him.
 
 
"why?do you want some of them?"he was startled.Song hye kyo was staring at him as usual.
 
 
"what are you doing here?"he open wide his eyes.
 
 
"o sorry,i didn't had any bad intention!" he urged to explain.
 
 
"i know"he was shocked and asked in disbelif.
 
 
"...You know?"she nod and then asked him to sit near her,plainly.Song jong ki hesitantly do as she say.She look at his eyes for a few seconds making him confused and surprised.He need to admit that she really is beautiful and e feel a bit awkaward near her,he was sitting like he was taking a tought leasson from a sumo teacher.Back straight,forehead almost sweating.Of course song hye kyo didn't fail to notice it.
 
 
"listen here"
 
 
"dae!"he suddenly get up startling her.
 
 
"ya...what are you a soldier?relax"she said in a sarcastic way.Hearing her,song jong ki look down at her.
 
 
"sorry,it came quite suddenly to me" she sigh and once again make him sit down.
 
 
"look at the computer,do you recognize some of these places?"he look at the pictures,wondering why is she making him see those pictures of green places.
 
 
"no i don't"he answer sincerly and then look at her.
 
 
"i see...then what about these?"
 
 
"...no"he shake his head.
 
 
"i see"she didn't stop and clicked another folder on the computer,there where like 100 pictures in every folder.
 
 
"but why are you making me see these pictures?"she didn't even turn around and kept on searching for other things on the PC.
 
 
"i went and searched around all day to see if i could find something about your incident,unfortunately i didn't find anything,no infprmation at all,even if i where to search some particular areas in the end it's still passed a year and it would be difficult to find traces,since people weren't so helpful to me.All i could do was taking pictures myself" she talked in a calm voice that wasn't too slow or too fast,it was pleasant to the ears,even tought he could only be shocked,as he looked to her and cautiously ask.
 
 
"you...did all of this?"she stopped what she was doing and slowly turned around,he was surprised,while she was calm at least on the surface.
 
 
Song hye kyo felt quite guilty since the day they fought.She is aware of her mistake and even tought she hate ghosts in the end he showed sincere worry for her,yet she hurt him badly.Of course she need to apologize,but it's so hard,so she just decided to go and search for his place alone to atone and she went into deep strange places not to mention dangerous,but she did it,thinking that there was no need to explain but in the end it came to her the hard reality. She cletched her fists and her hands seemed to sweat and as he looked at her face,he noticed that she was quite red.her expression complicated as if she was fighting something,as if she wanted to talk but couldn't,avoiding his eyes.He was all the more confused,just why did she do all this?why is she blushing?why does it seem to me like she is embarrassed?.
 
 
"sigh"she take a deep breath and look at him,finally a bit calmer.
 
 
"yes i did"
 
 
"...why?..."he asked slowly afraid of the answer.
 
 
"...shouldn't we search for your body?"he was startled.
 
 
"weren't you mad at me?"
 
 
"...no...i just wasn't used about it,can you blame me?ghosts never acred,just for getting what the y want they would do everything"
 
 
"really?"he asked to make sure,before showing his happiness.Tought he also wondered what kind of life she was living all these years.
 
 
"yea...and,i need to apologize for what i said to you aalso...thanks,for worrying for me"she looked down and frowned,just like a kid who didn't want to admit she said those words.When she picked at his face,song hye kyo noticed his happy face,his aura was so brilliant it seemed as his he was about to vomit flowers or rainbows,she couldn't belive she did this for a ghost too!, twitched, so she turned again to the computer and quickly changed the subject back to the locations.
 
 
"anyway,i didn't hold much hope for those places,but there are a few more that are worth of notice"as she speak he couldn't contain his happy feelings and looked at her with a big fat smile plastered on his handsome face,of course song hye kyo noticed and felt embarrassed,as an opposite reaction she slowly told him.
 
 
"So you want to remain a ghost forever mr song jong ki right?"she said a bit like a treat and he panicked.
 
 
"of course not! why are you saying something like this?"he seemed a little kitty.
 
 
"Then you should be staring at something else,like the computer instead of looking at me don't you agree?" he didn't expect she would be able to know it,song jong ki looked at her with a renowed different opinion of her in admiration.
 
 
"is this another of your power?do you pheraps have eyes behind your back"she could feel his stupid stare and it gave her goosebumps.
 
 
She couldn't belive his words,"it's just human's insint,human instint,now come and concentrate please!"
 
 
"arasso"he smile
 
 
-------------------
 
 
An hour or so passed,but no one of the places showed in the pictures he could recognize,in the end they where defeated.
 
 
"sigh"she closed her eyes and then leaned on the back of her seat.
 
 
"i am sorry"he said sincerly.
 
 
"what are you sorry about,it's not your fault"she said showing she was quite tired.
 
 
"...if i could only be able to do something on my own you wouldn't be so tired"she look at him with the corner of her eye.
 
 
"stop it,the fact that you are a g-i mean,that you...are trasparent and...i mean,you don't have a phisical body so there is nothing you could do..."
 
 
"Why are you so nice? all of a sudden?...are you trying to cheer me up?"she closed her eyes and put her hand on her face covering it,pretending she was asleep but he noticed her ears where red and then looked surprised at her covered face,slowly a tender smile appear on his face.
 
 
TUD,TUD,TUD
 
 
Song jong ki,stand up right away and frown,the barrier was shaken.
 
 
"Song hye kyo,something is wrong,i can feel a lot of low level ghosts...why are there so many?"he have no idea of what to do in this situation,it made him so frustrated,because it seemed that he is usless even as a ghost.
 
 
"Don't worry i will go and see what's going on-"he was about to go when suddenly she said in a calm voice.
 
 
"o...that's right..."she get up
 
 
"where are you going?! do you want to go outside?no,you can't,it's too dangerous!"she was surprised once again,a ghost,he,a ghost wanted to protect her? a warm feeling arose inside her chest,but she tried not to let it show,she wasn't even aware of the meaning.
 
 
"it's nothing big,i know them"he open his eyes wide,what? so many?"
 
 
"...dae"she walk toward the door near her bedroom,of course he follow her and watch at her every move.She first look around and then stop in front of an old table of wood,her expression was a bit strange while watching it,then her face turned to look at the side to a black closet she opened it and there where small boxes of differents colors,all of them have a talisman on,song hye kyo go to the red box and takes out big plastic bag,but i can tell that it wasn't a simple plastic bag but it felt different to the eyes.
 
 
"sigh...it seems like i need to make more of them tomorrow"she close the box and then the closet and together they walk out of the room and head outside the barrier house.Song jong ki is puzzled of what she want to do either way after getting out he always make sure to stay beside her in case something would happen,she look at him and smile,being careful not to let him notice it, then turn around.
 
 
"guys,as promised here,but i can give only one stone each person,so use it wisely,as i said before,unfortunately i don't have many of them".
 
 
"it's ok,thanks"all of them where grateful enough and song hye kyo felt a bit unconfortable about it.After she finished giving the stones,the two of them was going back in the house.
 
 
"Song hye kyo,do you know them pheraps?"
 
 
"yes,i asked them for help today,that's why"
 
 
"what?"he couldn't belive it,she who hate ghosts so much she always treat them like flea, went ahead to ask them for help and everything was...for his sake?.
 
 
"anyway,since these places aren't in your memories,then we will go with indoor places,maybe we will be luky."
 
 
"are you going to ask ghosts again?"
 
 
"i hope with every cell of my body that i wouldn't need it!"she frown badly from his question",or i will die from being too tired."
 
 
"i will come with you,let's go together tomorrow"
 
 
"...arasso"
 
 
.........................
 
 
The next day,they went to the places indoor that she researched,hoping could to be able to find some clue.
 
 
"do you feel anything here?"
 
 
"no i don't"
 
 
"arasso...then let's get out fast"
 
 
"yes...this place it stings of death all over"
 
 
"next place"
 
 
....................
 
 
The next few places didn't give much hope either,there was only the last one.
 
 
"ok,this is the last"when they where in front of the building song jong ki felt suddenly cold and stopped.The place was more scary than the others and they where already scary enough,to have nightmares,but this place.
 
 
"i don't have a good feeling about thi..."say in a low tone song hye kyo while seizing the outside of the place.
 
 
"...cold"
 
 
"hu?"song hye kyo look to him and see song jong ki trembling in cold sweat,she goes to his side and wanted to touch his forehead,but when she reached it,song hye kyo realized that she couldn't do anything,she went right trought him.almost fallying down.Because he was a ghost,she was worried but couldn't do a thing.
 
 
"damn it..."
 
 
"it's ok"he saw her being worried and the fact that she wanted to help him but couldn't, just this gesture of hers warmed him and gave song jong ki courage to stand up.
 
 
"it's ok,let's go"
 
 
"but,what if something bad happens?i don't know how i can help you then"
 
 
"it's ok...this is a good sign in the end"he look at her with a smile ,when she noticed her own reaction song hye kyo understood,that it wasn't good.He wasn't a person and thus he couldn't be touched or treated,even the fact that he is till alive is only a theory.In fact it was normal for ghosts to feel the pain of their body,so she calmed down and take a deep breath.
 
 
"ok,let's go"she said with her eyes full of determination.Song jong ki nod his head and wear her same expression.She walk ahead of him and song jong ki follow suit,suddenly she stop after only a step.She slook at her purse and take a bracelet,then turn around.
 
 
"give me your wrist"
 
 
"Hu?why?" he look puzzled at her.
 
 
"just give it to me"
 
 
"...i can't touch anything,did you forget?"
 
 
"i didn't,of course i know"
 
 
"then why are you doing this?"
 
 
"sigh"she glare at him then she wear the bracelet till half of her hand"
 
 
"give it quickly"
 
 
"...ok"he does as she ask,still not knowing what she wanted to do.Song hye kyo touch his hand with the one she was holding the bracelet,all of a sudden the bracelet disappeared from her hand and appeared instead on his waist,song jong ki looked at everything with eyes wide open.Everything was crazy,for a moment he was able to feel something warm touching his cold and trasparent body.Song jonki looked at her astonished while song hye kyo,frowned in surprise and doubt while looking at him.
 
 
She touch"what was it?how could it be?it was only a bried second,but his body felt cold as ice then burning hot the next,she never came across omething like this?If her body was strange,than his body was stranger in so many ways morethan hers.
 
 
"what is this thing?"she regained composure and said.
 
 
"Precaution.With that you are under my care,it's just to prevent bad surprises,you will be sent straight to our house if something where to happen.
 
 
"what can happen?then what will you do?what about you?"he asked franetically,sigh,again,she always find herself warm up more and more to his worries for her,it wasn't fear or disgust,but sincere worry,when in reality the once who should be confortend it must be him.
 
 
On the other hand,song jong ki was so against it,he felt usless like never before.How can he accept it,being protected by her,a tiny girl who seems like she would break from the slightest touch.He was angry and tried to take off the bracelet.
 
 
"what are you doing?"she asked curious.
 
 
"i don't want it,i am not going to leave you alone here,if really something would happen how can i stay still here?Sorry but i don't want to see you in this side of the word but as a human being!"he tried his best,song jong ki didn't even realize what he just said,he could only lood at the brace let that it won't get off,while song hye kyo was stunned.He never fail to surprise her,these words of his made her feel a warmth she never felt before.A warm smile appeared on her beautiful lips,shoking him.
 
 
"Thanks for worrying,but think of it as you helping me"
 
 
"what do you mean?"
 
 
"exactly what i said...now let's go"she couldn't actually tell him that it was a precaution she took as a ghost.No matter what for her song jong ki is indeed only a ghost,even tought there are slight differences from other ghosts and a few weird things about his body,she didn't give it much tought,but as the ghost he is,making him enter in such a place,full with dark aura,it wouldn't be strange if the atmosphere of this place would make him a venengful ghost himself,not to mention that it might be the place he actually died,so the talisman she put on him was more like a restricting power,and in her house it was more strong than the bracelet itself,so in case something strong approcced the bracelet instantly will take him to the place most secure he could find to protect the one it was supposed to protect,hat place is her house.Unfortunately this place dark aura was too strong,she couldn't take a gamble and not take preacautions.
 
 
"do you feel anything?anything you remember?" song jong ki looked around,he could sense fear and his heart beat increase at every step.
 
 
"song hye kyo saw his expression and knew right away.
 
 
"calm down...it's not the time,wait till we find your body"she looked at his hand and reached to touch it.Of course song jong ki couldn't feel her touch and song hye kyo only pretended to gold his hand and,it was like a picture,where a human with full color was holding hands with a light colored person,it made him have courage and feel her presence,tought she was looking at his face with determination that seemed countagious,he felt encouraged and calmed down finally.Together they entered in the door of the place,It seemed like a house at first,a table visibly old and a few chairs scattered all around,with broken legs,everything was made with wood.
 
 
"what is this place?a house?"
 
 
"so it seems...it's quite old"they looked around and went to the side of the kitchen,song hye kyo could see stains of blood already dried.
 
 
"this is blood..."
 
 
"but why is it black?"asked song jong ki as he looked around.
 
 
"i have no idea"song jong ki looked around and found a broken door.
 
 
"come this way"seeing him so serious song hye kyo asked.
 
 
"do you feel something?"
 
 
"yes"
 
 
"what?"
 
 
"fear"she was taken aback,he is scared.
 
 
"are you sure?"
 
 
"yes"
 
 
"...what if..."she stopped "let's go inside.
 
 
"when they enter there is a rudimental operation room,it was obvious that was done in a bad way,on the side,scattered all over the floor he see a pull of dried blood,also back colored.Rusted intruments with dried blood are found,it seemed like they weren0t all used.
 
 
"look here"near the little bed used for sugery,a little round table of wod can be seen.On top of it a bag dor blood tranfusion was found,completly dried,the color wasn't black.
 
 
"the blood is red,how can it be?"asked song hye kyo.
 
 
"poison,the black blood is poisoned blood"she looked back at him in disbelief.
 
 
"what?then"she look back at the tranfusion bag.
 
 
"was this place used to help a poisoned person?or..."
 
 
"no i don't think so" suddenly a question started to appear in her head,she asked to song jong ki
 
 
"how do you know it's poison?"
 
 
"I have a feeling"
 
 
"a feeling?"
 
 
"yea"he slowly embraced him arm,the one that is usually strange.As she looked at his strange behaviour they heard a sreepy voice.
 
 
"kekekekeke"
 
 
"aish damn"
 
 
"what's going on?"
 
 
"It'd coming"
 
 
"what?a big nuisance"
 
 
"the dark aura is too strong..."she tought song jong ki would be able to disappear,but it wasn't the case.
 
 
"What the heck is going on here?"she panicked and looked toward the place the voice came from.
 
 
"whata delicious smell"
 
 
""
 
 
"what is going on,why can't i disappear?"
 
 
"i have no idea...aish"
 
 
"fresj blood?"
 
 
"damn i can only do this"she take the talisman she use for body control,she plaster it on his wrist writing her house address quickly and it finally worked while the demon ghost already entered the room,fortunately the dark aura didn't reach him as he left.
 
 
"sigh,thanks priest"but she wasn't out of danger because suddenly a black and putrid thing with a head on top and it came in an instant in front of her,the head tilted a little as of her neck was about to fall off,when suddenly she smiled.