BACK HOME

Our unexpected love
BACK HOME
 
 
"KYO!!!!!!!!"Song jong ki tought he was about to die from desperation,his hands where bleeding,because he tried to force the barrier to breack down by sheer force,but of course it wouldn't budge,it was like a rock from the inside.So he got himself hurt,hiting such a strong wall,tears fell down continuosly.A mix of emotion and at that time he felt hate toward himself,for being still too weak and to her,because she still keep him safe like he is nothing but a burden,he is the man and he should protect his woman,yet she can't even grant him that wish.
 
 
But at that moment a light came was produced by her body,it was luminous and enveloped her whole being,it was like she was covered by a golden tight dress,from head to toe.
 
 
"What is going on?"More precicely the light came from her neclace.
 
 
"This neclace"Her memories went back to that time,before everything still had to happen.That day her priest gave her this neclace.Telling her to always wear it,because it will keep her safe.She touched it
 
 
"What is going on?"The giant bee stalled in fear right before her very body.
 
 
"What did you do?!"He slightly trembled ut could not move,it was as if he immobilized by something,she was shoked,heavy breaths from the danger that she was able to escape from,but it was not the time to being lazy,she had to kill it before surprised could arise.So she calmed down and song jong ki fell down on the floor,covering his eyes, trembling for the scare he got from her.
 
 
"Damn girl.I swear,you will pay for it"He said while he looked down.Song jong ki tought finally saw it,all his effort wheren't in vain, and the barrier cracked.Slowly the crack espanded,becoming bigger and bigger,till finally it broke down completly,shattered like a broken mirror.
 
 
"It...it broke"He smiled and then looked at song hye kyo,who didn't notice still.He went running to her side.His arm circled her waist and she jumped in surprise,when she realized who it was she got the scare of her life once again.
 
 
"You!...how?"The barrier disappeared,she only noticed it now,song hye kyo looked up at his face,full of sweat,completed with red cheeks.
 
 
"bzzzzzbzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
 
 
"Look ahead.We will talk later."He said,she noticed his angry face,his voice also didn't hide his feelings,so she returned to look at the giant bee.
 
 
"YOU...now even you are here?ahahahahahah.Do you think you can kill me?Dream on,i won't tell you anything"THis time song jong ki was calmer.
 
 
"I don't need you to talk,you just have to die.That,wil do"He told him.
 
 
"O really?...then how do you think we can kill him?"Whispered song hye kyo.
 
 
"How about,i use my blood?YOu game your blood so-"As a result song jong ki got a big slap in the head right before the giant beast very eyes.
 
 
"..."He touched his head
 
 
"This answer...is it enough?"
 
 
"...yes...it's more than enough"
 
 
"Damn you humans!Are you ignoring me?"He started to really get mad.
 
 
"Then thing about something...i can stall some time for you to decide...i think he is about to break free.
 
 
"No...the spell is strong.It won't be so easly destroyed"She said.
 
 
"I can see some cracking sound tought"
 
 
"Aish,maybe his bones are cracking!"
 
 
"Ya!,don't get angry at me"
 
 
"Shut up!"
 
 
"-wait"He looked at Kana.
 
 
"You won't be able to kill it"She said regaining a bit of her strenght.
 
 
"..."Song hye kyo looked at her and song jong ki frowned.
 
 
"Why do you say so?"Asked song jong ki.She smirked.
 
 
"Because i am still alive"Both jong ki and song hye kyo said nothing.
 
 
"Hey!You,should kill me,or else it won't die"She struggled and said with a vicious and yet crazy feel to it.
 
 
"Really?you want to die so badly?"
 
 
"Said song jong ki"
 
 
"No!,AHAHAHAH,I...AM HELPING..."...you know it right? you,always helped me,yo always...did what i told..."
 
 
Song hye kyo looked at song jong ki and his expression was quite ugly.
 
 
"Everything that i told you"Her voice alluring to a scary lever,but song jong ki was unfazed,only that his hands closed into a fist.Running toward the girl and getting her from the collar,the girl was surprised.
 
 
"Cough...crae,do you want to kill me?"
 
 
"Jong ki!"Song hye kyo looked at the jiant beast worried it would keep on moving.
 
 
"Damn it"
 
 
"Ahahahah,scared your human will betray you?"
 
 
"Shut up you crook head!"
 
 
"BO?CROOKED HEAD?"Both their attention where quickly taken by the sudden raise of voice of song jong ki.
 
 
"Ya,are you kidding me?Die? Do you really want to die?"He nod his head and said"Crae,i will let you die,i will do what you want"
 
 
She smiled,happy that she once again had him in her hands,but his eyes where as cold as eyes,she was no longer in his eyes as he told her
 
 
" So that way you will see,how stupid you really are!"
 
 
"Wae?...what is wrong?"She smiled even tought she was unconfortable by the force he put on her.
 
 
"Song hye kyo did so much just to let you live, yet you want to die?"His face became so angry she felt scared for the first time.
 
 
"You are talking about death with me?...WITH ME?!"At that point song hye kyo could well understand where he is coming from.
 
 
"You have no idea what it means to be death!SO STOP SAY CRAP TO ME!"Then he pushed her on the ground,with so much strenght that she felt hurting all over.
 
 
"If you want to die,kill yourself,don't drag me with you!"
 
 
"AHAHAHAH,such a good scene,hey.I heard that human have a saying...hate is another word for love.I am sure the girl love him,and i think he does too.Don't you want to f-"Song hye kyo smirk like a devil,shudder coming from within the giant bee back.She look no longer at the two of them but her attention is completly on the giant bee.
 
 
"Hey...i have been thinking for awhile,just how much i want to shut that beak of yours.I mean you ar enot even that strong,why do you still talk?"Here again her usual mokery for ghosts now she even go as far as to make angry this giant bee.
 
 
"You know...i feel a big head ache"She put her finger on her head and make some circle.
 
 
"I am fed up with the bzz bzz,of your body,it's so noisy"She slowly walked closer to it's big body.
 
 
"I just can't stand you anymore"
 
 
"Tsk,what do you think you can do?In a matter of time i will get free,and then my rage will be the doom of you!"The was so mad to ear the venomuos words coming from .She circled around it slowly and smiling.
 
 
"Really?"Suddenly she stopped right behind him.
 
 
"You know,i was just thinking.It seems like magical powers,don't do much to you"
 
 
"Where are you?"It's voice a bit trembling,he felt small hands touching his wings.
 
 
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
 
 
"Aigo...so impatient.I was about to tell you.Since spiritual powers don't work..."Her face became twisted in her beautiful yet scary smile.
 
 
"Let's use just brute force"
 
 
"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
 
 
"Crak,zzzzzzzzzzzzz"Slowly his wings where torn apart"STOP!STOP PLEASE!"He try to get her off,shaking it's big body with all the strenght and fear he had.Sways from right to left,from left to right,but it was no use.
 
 
"AIGO,I AM SO SORRY,BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?I FOUND THIS BOTTLE ON THE GROUND,THEn IT CAME TO MIND THIS IDEA,SO I SAID ,WHY NOT...I WILL TEAR IT TO PIECES"She struggled to stay attached to it's body,it wasn't easy at all,and as much strengh she put on the attack,the more deep the glass penetrated on her flesh.It was even harder because,her blood made it difficult for her to hold onto the glas and tear apart it's hard skin.She could only greet her teeth and keep on going forward.
 
 
"noooooooooooooooooo"Song jong ki looked at song hye kyo and so did kana,both of them where complitely shoked!
 
 
"W...WHAT IS SHE DOING?"
 
 
"First thing first...it was my first date!Why did you ruin it!"
 
 
"My gosh"Song jong ki felt like it was not the time but he smiled a bit.
 
 
"bam!First wing,gone!"As it fell to the ground it vanished.
 
 
"Let's go with the other one!"
 
 
"No!I will tell you all i know so please don't hurt me,stop!!!"
 
 
"ahahahah,you know"Another wing was cut to pieces.
 
 
"I am sure you will only lie to me.I am a prudent human being,sorry if i don't belive you,don't take it to heart,i hope you won't mind"The bee that had no more wings fell down completly and the big body fell flat on the ground so she opped on it's back aiming for it's head.
 
 
"NO!MY HORNS!"She grabbed it's horns.
 
 
"I will tell you the truth!I will!I WON'T LIE!"
 
 
"Then speak.JONG KI! COME AND ASK HIM WHAT YOU WANT!"sONG JONG KI LOOKED AT HER AND THEN WALKED TO WHERE HE WAS.
 
 
"wHAT ARE YOU?"
 
 
"BBZBZBZBZ...I AM A DEMON FROM THE OTHER WOLRD..."It's voice was full of fear and broken by tears as it's trembled.
 
 
"Why where you inside of her?"
 
 
"Be-because...he promised us we could be free in the mortal worlds,he told me...that if i followed his orders,i could finally have a human body to devour!"
 
 
"Who is he?"Asked song jong ki.
 
 
"He...he is...powerful..."
 
 
"I WANT TO KNOW WHO HE IS!"Song hye kyo then cut down with all her strenght another horns of his.
 
 
" this is so hard!"Her hands where full of blood,of the bee and hers,the glass cut trought her skin all the same.The force she was putting into it,was enormous for her own good,that same force hurt her too since it was glass.At that moment song jong ki went to her side.
 
 
"You idiot"He grabbed the glass in her hands.
 
 
"What do you know about me?"
 
 
""You are ...another like her!But...you rae different!"
 
 
"You mean...i have a demon inside of me?How am i different!"
 
 
"I don't know!I don't know!"Song jong ki slowly cut down to it's skin.And it's screams where enough to make one feel sorry for him and shiver in fear.
 
 
"Who is he?"Song jong ki kept on cutting and cutting again,The pain was too much and even a big demon like him had enough most of all because his weak point was cut down...IT'S HORNS.
 
 
"...carthis"As it was fading away it looked at song hye kyo.My master...will come for you...one day you will be his..."After saying those words he vanished.
 
 
Jong ki threw away the glas and looked at song hye kyo who had her hand s full of wounds.
 
 
"Damn you!What where you thinking?"
 
 
"I was just thinking to make it shut up...i couldn't stand it anymore"
 
 
"Look at your hands"He ripped a bit of his white shirt and whiped her hands then she ripped some more to cover them.
 
 
"Ya,that shirt is new"
 
 
"I don't care"
 
 
"...do you want other girls to see your chest?"He suddenly stopped and looked at her..."IS this the moment to get jealous?"She nod her head.
 
 
"There is a girl over there"He sigh."By the way"She get up and walk to kana.
 
 
"You..."Song hye kyo smile.
 
 
"Nice to see you again"Then a slap right to her cheek.
 
 
"KYO!"
 
 
"YA!"The girl made a few steps back."My poor hand."Looking at kana she said"Does it hurt?"
 
 
"OF COURSE IT DOES!"Song hye kyo nod.
 
 
"Good.Then remember it well.Today...i did something i hate.And you ruined my date.I saved you.But if you want to keep your life,behave a bit because i am not a nice person."After saying that the girl collapsed.
 
 
"DAMN IT!"Song hye kyo looked at song jong ki.
 
 
"How about we take her home?"SOng hye kyo stared at song jong ki who was a bit worried since she said nothing,her reactions are a bit scary.
 
 
"NO!"Song jong ki wanted to say something but then she spoke again.
 
 
"It's what i want to say but..."She look at the girl and sighed.
 
 
"We need to ask her a few things and also,this girl is quite strong in power,i am worried something will happen to her"