Revelations

Our unexpected love
CHAPTER 7
 
 
She look straight in jong ki-s eyes,he feel strange,he realized just like she realized,the growing feelings.but should he say them?should he voice his inner toughts?...is it even allowed?This is not a joking mater...he is tempted...he is,but then can he have her?Really?Can he bear his own heart and feelings?Jong ki is not stupid and surely he realized at that moment how this feels wrong.They are starting such a relationship,for real?He look down at her in his arms...but he knows well that she isn't truly in his embrace,but it's just an willful and cruel illusion.He closes his eyes and sigh deeply.
 
 
"I won't say a word,because i think you know already."She say such words as if it was a command,but he could feel her insecurities but also her decision to love him,in a way it's cute to see her being like this.
 
 
"Are you really sure it's the way to confess?Girls usually talk in a different way."He .She wanted to hide herself and never go back to look at him.She can't really talk in a sweet way,she is not good with words.
 
 
"Sorry for not being good at this then,this is the best i can do and it will also be the last."He laughed a bit and his tense and heavy feelings became a bit more relaxed andcalm.
 
 
"I heard everything"He smile and tight the sad and invisible hug."I heard everything you said already...i know everything"She become red and close her eyes.Finally she falls asleep.song jong ki can't feel any kind of tirdness nor pain just sometime in the past his arm made him feel kind of alive,but after what happened that day,his arm never felt that kind of warmth anymore,this surely made him worried,most of all now that she is by his side and now,what she told him and his own feelings.Song jong ki is uncertain of the future,doubt is making his way trough his heart and mind,as he watch her sleeping face and his own arms that cannot touch her just how much of this is right?Now what if he he is really just mistaken?Then what will it become of her?In his turmoil of feelings of doubts he decided to take his time and think about what to do from now on.
 
 
 
 
----------------------
 
 
"toc toc toc"
 
 
"Are you finally here?"A voice raspy and rough,but that contained authority yet gentlness.In the quiet room sounds of steps could be heard closer and then closer.
 
 
"I am..."
 
 
"So,how is it going?I feel something is off lately"
 
 
"Yes.I felt it too,it was from one of our factories"
 
 
"So.What was wrong?I presume you went there right?"
 
 
"I did sir."The room was completly dark and could not be seen anyone but sheer shadows of the two men talking,yet the one who is crearly a subordinate started to feel agitated,but he knows that it could not do him any good to show his unseiness,so he mantained a plain voice so no one could notice his state of mind...or at least he tought so.
 
 
"What did you find there?"
 
 
"There was nothing much but the mqass of agglomerate of a demond told me that there was a girl"
 
 
"A girl?"The man showed his interest.
 
 
"Yes.He could not tell me much,what he saw tought,was that she was a girl with powers"
 
 
"Powers?Was she strong?"
 
 
"Not much,she still used old methods,but..."
 
 
"But?"
 
 
"She was clever and smart...beautiful too."
 
 
"Where was that place?
 
 
"Seoul district,in the old quarters of jailers"
 
 
"Ooo...there.Why was she there?"
 
 
"The conglomerate of demon who ate the ghost in the house said she was searching about something,but then..."
 
 
"But then?"
 
 
"The demondisappeared.Destroyed in front of me.He was telling me something else but it could not say more"
 
 
"Mmm,interesting.That man soulhave you found it?"
 
 
"Not yet"
 
 
"Then...search for that girl."The man was curious but did not queation the reason why he was interested in a weak girl...
 
 
"Yes sir."Then he left.The room became silent but he laughed a bit.
 
 
---------------------
 
 
Song hye kyo was doing her usual things,writing her new book and searching information for it,and at the same time she is trying to connect the information she just gathered.
 
 
"Jong ki why are looking at me?"She say stopping to watch her book and looking at him.Jong ki look at her a bit confused.
 
 
"I just don't undestand"
 
 
"What?"She frown.
 
 
"I mean since this morning you acted as if nothing happened"
 
 
"...What happened?"
 
 
"You confessed to me"
 
 
"..."She frowned so much her beautiful face seemed mad.
 
 
"Why are you angry now?"She sight.
 
 
"I am not angry."She turned around and looked back at her book,but to jong ki this wasn't how he expected her to be.
 
 
"This isn't right!"Sigh,pissed she watched at his antics.
 
 
"Am i the only one who is worried about this situation?-hu!Maybe i was wrong...i must have dreamed about it"Song hye kyo was starting to get annoyed her eyebrows twitched and went right in front of him as he usual does.
 
 
"O!A GHOST!"He was taken aback as he looked at her right in the eyes.
 
 
"Idiot"He voice clear and calm looking straight into his eyes.
 
 
"It's not a dream...it's all true...everything"
 
 
He could not utter a words but then the problem remained.
 
 
"Are you sure?...I am a ghost"He asked in a slow voice as he looked at her seriously,she frowned a bit and her eyes where as determined as ever.
 
 
"Yes.I am sure,also i am holding onto the possibility that you are not a ghost"She get up and sit on the bed,she then stretch her hand towards his direction,she want him to come to her,hesitantly he tsare at her.
 
 
"Come here "She was calm as if all of this was not a problem at all.He walk to her side but still he does not sit down,only look at her.
 
 
"This is not possible."
 
 
Song hye kyo look at his face."I am holding onto your words"He now feels guilty,he had no idea all about this would happen,everything feels so bad.Since he came to know her,he was happy yet sad,because he wanted to be a human with all his might,no matter how much they rufesued to belive it,she herself didn't but now,song hye kyo is believing about him being alive suddenly he felt his heart hurt,not just a sensation but is vividly hurting,he touched his chest as he looked her way."It's not right...you didn't belive me before...why now"Is it because you feel pity?...I am a ghost-"
 
 
"You are not a ghost"
 
 
"...i am"
 
 
"You are?..."She said,but her eyes spoke volumes."You came to me and told me you wheren't dead but alive. Right?I belive it"Her tranquility made him scared,the realization that maybe it was just his willful thinking and the fact that it would only be something impossible for a ghost to be alive,he felt scared it was only his ghost nature who wanted to trick her,he feared himself and snapped for her sake.
 
 
"Are you stupid?Let's face the truth it was just me tricking you all this time."
 
 
"A trick?...Did you really trick me?"Even when he said this much her face show only a bit of sadness but nothing more.
 
 
"I am a ghost.Why do you think you never found anything after all this time?Because my body died long ago"
 
 
"So you remember how you died?"
 
 
"I do.So stop with this nonsense"
 
 
"...So,you tricked me,remember everything"
 
 
"Exactly"Hi eyes,hard and ridiculing her,but it was hard,as he sad eyes becoming stone cold,much more than before he met her,it scared him and more than everything he feared her stare.
 
 
With her cold voiice she asked"That arm of yours?"
 
 
"My arm is just a conjecture,i died not long ago,so surely there will still be something on my body right?"
 
 
"...i see"He face was unreadable to him,her stare was painful to look at.
 
 
SOng hye kyo put up her usual straigt face,where she usually make fun of ghosts.She get up and walk toward his direction.
 
 
"Song jong ki...you are really stupid."
 
 
"Yes?I think you are the one to be like that.Searching everywhere for my body in hope to be with me.Do you think it's even possible?"
 
 
"Why not?"
 
 
"Even if you find it,do you really think i will love you?Tsk,so just give up now."
 
 
"If i give up then what will you do?Use my body?"
 
 
"O yes.I think that it's really a good idea"
 
 
"O yes?"
 
 
"Cronicca"He walk in front of her."Give up on this feeling things,now that i am being nice"
 
 
"........"She grab the arm she know have some kind of feeling to it.
 
 
"What are you doing?!-"He look both at her and his arm.
 
 
"Do you think i am an idiot?Sorry but i don't blindly follow feeling like love and such."Her words are hurting her too,but it's just the way she is,always calculating what she would loose,and the reality of things.Tought she is human and have feelings,she is aware that if he isn't a human there is nothing she can do but do her best to sent him to a better life.
 
 
"I know full well what i am getting into."He was surprised,but it's not enought.He saw it more than once,girl who said they know how and when to stop,but it was never the truth."You are lying."
 
 
"I don't lie"
 
 
"You did lie to me,you lie to people about ghosts,you are full of lies!"His words are hurting her,she just want to slap him but is forcing herself to be calm tought her face is showing her emotion and he can see everything well.
 
 
"AAA,sorry for me that's not lying is just my truth."SHe speack with her cold voice since she is getting pissed off right now.If you are curious why i am doing this,is just as i promised at the start to you.The fact that i have another reason for it,because i fell for you.THat's also true.I am hman after all.But,i also know the reality of the ghosts better than you song jong ki"She stand right before him and speak her mind to him.
 
 
"I saw many die in front of me.I did everything i could to save and change their fates but it did not work i could only save their souls.You too.Even if i have feelings for you i am aware of the situation,i knew from the start.The reason why i am so desperately searching for your body is because i feel that something is strange and that maybe the fact that you are still alive is not just your willfull thinking.That's because i could feel your strange arm and feel that day.So i am holding onto that.She sat down as Song jong ki listen to her words doubfouded
 
 
"But if it's really just what you think?If you are really dead and there is nothing i can do...then i can just save your sould and nothing more"She look at him,this time her face could show her feelings.She did not make a scne to his hurtful words nor did she cry.But her face could speak to him.Her sadness and resignation is there.The notion she could have to give up,she know it well,his tears started to swell up in his eyes.
 
 
"I know hoow to give up.Getting hurt?Seeing ghosts,is hurtful anyway,there will just be a bit more of heart ache."She said and then looked at the cup of water on the table.He cried while she gave her back to him,she cried silently too and at that moment she felt her back cold and her right arm slightly warmer,he was hugging her."I am sorry.Kyo sob.I was just scared you would get hurt...that's why i said those things...i "
 
 
"Big idiot,you are really stupid sigh.If i had the power i would seriously like to trhow you out the window flying!Let go!"
 
 
"I won't!"He smiled seeing how she was a bit more like before.Ya!if i get a stone i think i can actually..."
 
 
"I am so sooory!,ya!you are in love and girl in love don't reat their love interest this way!"
 
 
"Ahahahah,i have some more bracelet you know"I can make you spin and bark like a cute dog! SO get away!"
 
 
"Sorry!"He let her go'
 
 
"Sit down in front of me"She was serious.
 
 
"We need to speak.There is something i am worried about"He become serious too and sit in front of her.
 
 
"What about?"
 
 
"There,i talked with one of the students in that place."
 
 
"What?It was a student?"
 
 
"Yes.His resentment and the place in there was quite strong so be became a venegeful ghost.But he was interested in you"
 
 
"In me?Was he,i mean he knows me?"He was exited and worried.
 
 
"He said that you where like him"
 
 
"Like...him:...Wait,but he-"
 
 
"Crae.A ghost and a bad one too.But i don't think it like that.What i thought at the start was that you where in a coma,but then i think it's different."She look at him worried yet determined not to hide anything to him.
 
 
"How did he die?"
 
 
"He was killed and used as an experiment,he said you are like him."He froze on the spot.
 
 
"And i think...that you are still alive...or..."She frown.YOu are kept alive...in some way.BUt i don't know the reason why..."

 

 

 

SORRY EVERYONE,I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR AWHILE NOW.I STARTED WRITING AGAIN THIS STORY BECAUSE I HAD THE IDEAS TO WRITE IT AGAIN,THANKS FOR READING AND I MISSED YOU ALL.